Future leader of PTI

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
First of All may Allah bless Khan with a healthy long life to lead the country out of the darkest of times.

Until recent events, I think thought PTI would be done and dusted after Imran Khan as it seems to be full of opportunists and cowards even in the top leadership. For a handful who seem to be sincere, they simply seem to lack either vision, wisdom, or the passion/junoon that symbolizes Khan. However, since the shahadat of Arshad Sharif and now with recent events in Zaman Park, I am almost convinces that Imran Khan should and he will pass on the torch to Murad Saeed. I was not a huge fan of his but now I think he is going to be a great leader and successor of Imran Khan If he is nurtured by him for another 5+ years.

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't think he has the wisdom for it or even the popular support.PTI needs someone who can move people heart and the only other person i have seen beside Imran khan who is able to do that is Imran Riaz Khan but he is not a part of PTI.
Imran Riaz has no political training. Sirf josh e khitabat is not enough. Muraad has been a political worker since teenage and also knows a bit or two about administration being a minister. His wisdom has never been put to test, and he is quite young and has years ahead to learn. Imran Riaz seems over confident to me and lacks the depth/vision as far as I see him. Murad on the other hand has been committed to Khan's vision for years.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
فیوچر لیڈر

ٹیریان خان

ٹیریان تیرے یار

بے شمار بے شمار
marhooma kulsoom double shift.. damad ki lu.li choosnay wali
mariam randi.. sab ki lu.li choosnay wali
mehrunissa... jisay oos ke so called baap safdar se bhi door rakha jata hai...
dada ke naam mooda kanjar....

naam sharif family

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shah Mahmood Quraishi can lead PTI. FAwad choudri and Farukh Habib and Uasmine Rashid and Hammad azher had all been brilliantly playing their role.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
from youth, murad saeed, zartaj gul

then qasim soori, ali muhamad khan, sheheryar afridi

for interior ministry ali ameen gandapur

stay miles away from pervez ilahi and moonas ilahi.. because they failed the first test of 15th march and onwards.. did you see them anywhere?? wafa tab tak jab tak CM ship milay PTI ki sadarat milay...

aisay log wafadar hotay hain.. sirf mufad ke

bilal6516

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't think he has the wisdom for it or even the popular support.PTI needs someone who can move people heart and the only other person i have seen beside Imran khan who is able to do that is Imran Riaz Khan but he is not a politician yet.

How do you know? Only Murad Saeed has the vision in Pakistan. He single handly arranged the rallies against terrorists and Army.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
فیوچر لیڈر

ٹیریان خان

ٹیریان تیرے یار

بے شمار بے شمار

Yeh PTI hai, tmhari Noon leak nahi, Jahan Maryam Garage main hi Safdar ko bol rahi hogi k Tum mere pait say honay ki fikar na karo, oskay liye Halta jese nasli ghulaam mojud hai.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only Murad Saeed played role in tough time. All other run away on 14 March.
They have to fight on many fronts. Who represents PTI in courts?
Every front is important.
Murad Saeed played a very important role. But the party should be led by some one who is seasoned, experienced and can tackle stuff with patience.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
They have to fight on many fronts. Who represents PTI in courts?
Every front is important.
Murad Saeed played a very important role. But the party should be led by some one who is seasoned, experienced and can tackle stuff with patience.
Qureshi or Pervez Ilahi?

Raza888

Councller (250+ posts)
Dua karen Khan sahb kahin khud na apna Jan e sheen muqarar ker jaen warna unhun ne usman buzdar ko laga jana he