Front line With Kamran Shahid - 7th July 2011 - MQM in The Court of Public of Punjab !!!

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Come on man on one side you are calling them tasoobi and on other hand you 'll ask for votes from them...?change your attitude and come outside karachi because its a fact that people in other provinces specially punjab see MQM as a militant organization ( which maybe wrong in real ) but that's how people feel about it so you have to change that perception and you can't change it when you say bad things about other people
Haider bhai Rocks what a replied to these tasoobi people.

humair

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
****** hai cunning mqm par... very very cheap, proven killers dont seem to change their approach to power. its unfortunate for poor of Pakistan that ppp, pmln, mqm n other looters have always power to decide their fate which doesnt even come after their personal interests.. & i cant see anytime soon common janta with consciousness of what to do, who to vote rightly.

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Haider bhai Rocks what a replied to these tasoobi people.

Haider bhai rocks tak to sahe hai, laken tasoobi wale baat sahe nahe hai. Mein bhi MQM ko support karta hoon laken phir bhi yahe kahonga ke unlogon ne bilkul sahe questions kiye apne lehaz se. In short sab ne khul ke questions kiye jo dekh ke kam se kam mujhe to bohot acha laga. I must say Haider Abbas Rizvi & Khushbakht Shujaat did a great job.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kamran aik program Karachi Target Killing k baray main bhe kar laay aur wahan k affectes ko bulao.....phir teray main shayad aisa program krnay ki himmat na ho...jub Target Killers ko is tarah promote kya jaay ga tu yahe ho ga,,jo Karachi main ho raha hai....

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kamran aik program Karachi Target Killing k baray main bhe kar laay aur wahan k affectes ko bulao.....phir teray main shayad aisa program krnay ki himmat na ho...jub Target Killers ko is tarah promote kya jaay ga tu yahe ho ga,,jo Karachi main ho raha hai....

I didn't see Kamran Shahid promoting Mqm by giving freedom to students to ask the most difficult questions which no anchors could have courage to ask. Why not other parties contact Kamran for similar program if they have courage to face awam?

chaudhry-dk

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM sab se barey chor hain,inka Altaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf bahi,dar ke marey pakistan ane ka soch bhi nahi sakta,***** ha asey keader pe,

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)

Your answer is this, chullu bhar pani mein doob ke marja begairat insan.

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good to see shiningstar stood on principles and calling murderers, murderers unlike PMLN top leadership.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Although I am Urdu-speaking and I do not like Punjabies too much,

but I salute the students of Punjab for getting to this traitor party of Altaf.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your answer is this, chullu bhar pani mein doob ke marja begairat insan.

naam nehad gairat mund..............agar aap ko Karachi ki fikar hote tu Target Killers ko vote na detay............main is say zyada videos aur agencies ki credible reports share kar sakta hunn..........................who is MNA from Korangi, who was Interior minister in Musharraf regime and what he has planned to stop these killing and who was in both federal and provincial govt up to some days back.................?? bewakuf banatay ho......jao karachi k awam say poocho sub bata dain gay k ANP aur MQM aik dusray ko maar rahe hai................bay zameer insaan explainations dainay aa gaay ho..............

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I didn't see Kamran Shahid promoting Mqm by giving freedom to students to ask the most difficult questions which no anchors could have courage to ask. Why not other parties contact Kamran for similar program if they have courage to face awam?
Can we give this sort of freedom to some other murderer?? criminlals jail main hotay hain aur police aur investigation agencies ko answers daitay hain na k public ko............un ka ghar jail hote hai, aur un ki prosecution hote hai..................bhai neend say uth jao aur ghalat ko ghalat aur sahee ko shaee kaho.............what about simialr show held for killers of Sarfraz Shah and public asking questions to them directly....is this possible or seems to be reasonable??.............