Four arrested in Multan over hate speech against PM Khan

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
اس بات پر کوئی گرفتار نہیں کرتا، قتل اور کفر کے فتوے پر ہوتی ھے
That's what they always say. I don't know if you guys live in stone age or what. I understand your loyalty and love for PTI but come on man. Do you think we have stablished justice in pakistan ? Sahiwal incident a family was turn into terrorists and killed. Do you think they will tell you the truth before arresting anyone of their ONLINE crime ? So far only anti semitism was the only hate speech on earth and here comes the second one.
Never let go of your or ur fellow brothers freedom In the name of security. If you are forced to dance trust me you won't like the music.

Last edited:

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
ok i was thinking that pti supporter were logical hence that's why i try to make discussion but i quit
I bet you try to give death threats to political leaders anywhere in the world and you will see how quickly you will end up in jail. We have enough of a polarized society... and threats over social media should be taken seriously... its how world has evolved.. there is a limit to free speech.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's what they always say. I don't know if you guys live in stone age or what. I understand your loyalty and love for PTI but come on man. Do you think we have stablished justice in pakistan ? Sahiwal incident a family was turn into terrorists and killed. Do you think they will tell you the truth before arresting anyone of their ONLINE crime ? So far only anti semitism was the only hate speech on earth and here comes the second one.
Never let go of your or ur fellow brothers freedom In the name of security. If you are forced to dance trust me you won't like the music.
lol there is a limit to freedom of speech... Give me an example of any country where you can give death threats .. or hate speech against minorities on social media and you will be scot free... Similarly, mainstream media is also regulated .. I have now lived in 4 countries (US, PK, NL and Fr) and watch mainstream media pretty regularly... I have not witnessed a single country where this kind of bullshit is allowed... it is pretty much regulated for sure ... I work in cybersecurity and policy analysis .. and I can tell you for sure social media is constantly monitored as well ... all threats are taken seriously ...

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
lol there is a limit to freedom of speech... Give me an example of any country where you can give death threats .. or hate speech against minorities on social media and you will be scot free... Similarly, mainstream media is also regulated .. I have now lived in 4 countries (US, PK, NL and Fr) and watch mainstream media pretty regularly... I have not witnessed a single country where this kind of bullshit is allowed... it is pretty much regulated for sure ... I work in cybersecurity and policy analysis .. and I can tell you for sure social media is constantly monitored as well ... all threats are taken seriously ...
As I said do you remember sahiwal incident or do you have the memory of a star fish ? Bandar k heath or kitni bandook thmao gy.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
As I said do you remember sahiwal incident or do you have the memory of a star fish ? Bandar k heath or kitni bandook thmao gy.
So for an unfortunate incident of Sahiwal tragedy we should stop all law enforcement in our country, right ? Let's disband the security appratus because some one f*cked up there

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe no one questions the necessity of the freedom of speech, however freedom of paid propaganda and paid defamation should be checked and should not be allowed in the name of freedom of speech.

our Deen also says that.

۞ لَّا يُحِبُّ اللَّهُ الْجَهْرَ بِالسُّوءِ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ إِلَّا مَن ظُلِمَ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ سَمِيعًا عَلِيمًا

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
I believe no one questions the necessity of the freedom of speech, however freedom of paid propaganda and paid defamation should be checked and should not be allowed in the name of freedom of speech.

our Deen also says that.

۞ لَّا يُحِبُّ اللَّهُ الْجَهْرَ بِالسُّوءِ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ إِلَّا مَن ظُلِمَ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ سَمِيعًا عَلِيمًا
Do you really expect from a parliment that does not even allow a bill to ban alcohol to be presented to actually follow the teachings of Quran ? That's called wishful thinking.

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you really expect from a parliment that does not even allow a bill to ban alcohol to be presented to actually follow the teachings of Quran ? That's called wishful thinking.

We already have defamation laws, just need enforcement of the existing laws for everyone.
I know it is almost impossible to stop propaganda wars of this age, but there should be some measures to check a naked onslaught like the one happening now.

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
We already have defamation laws, just need enforcement of the existing laws for everyone.
I know it is almost impossible to stop propaganda wars of this age, but there should be some measures to check a naked onslaught like the one happening now.
I thank you for your politeness and certainly I can agree to disagree.
To me this system is the problem and a problem can never offer you a solution in fact giving more power to the problem is asking for more trubble. Muhafiz ki saza or aik aam admi ki saza brabar nahi hoti. Or jab muhafiz apne peti bhaion k juraiyam k muhafiz ban jaeen then that should and must be the end of that institution.

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abhe waisay b kafi So called Ulma e Karaam Zer e tarbiat hain FIA k :D:D

kuch mazeed ka izafa ho gya so that ya log apas ki tableegh karain within Jail

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a kutay ka putar you are. How can hate speech be freedom of speech?
You pmln haraam kor Raw agent stop this rubbish people are not stupid like you
PTI khinzeer who will classify what qualifies as hate speech? Hate speech tou tm beghertoun nay bhe ki the nawaz or zardari k khilaf......
Lantiyoun ghustakh k mamlay peh tm log uswa e hasana yad dilatay hou, kachra pheknay wali aurat yad dilatay hou or apni bari main ye harami pan kartay hou

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think you don’t understand pti leadership is clean honest hardworking sincere. We want zardari and sharif’s to be hanged so you Jahil supporters can’t worship them. It will save you from big sins
PTI leadership is clean hahahaha :) who jhangir tareen ? Aleem khan? Sarwar khan? Pervez khattak? All are facing NAB cases of corruption even imran khan himself