FORMATION OF REPUBLIC OF JINNAHPUR

aBis

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Your ideology of renaming Karachi to Jinnahpur is basiacally creating a state for urdu-speaking people which will be governed by MQM, this will create civil war within Pakistan which is the last thing which our country needs.
Leave the name as it is just unite people, give them their rights. Give justice to people who have been affected by the riots from MQM, PPP, ANP or any other political organisation. In short be a better Muslim and all the problems will go away. A country or city or any place should only be renamed if it is offensive to certain sect of people. Karachi is a historical name, it is significant and don't make it sound like some village so stop messing with it, we love it as it is.

I vote against your petition buddy!!!

iali01

I'm urdu speaking and I can assure you that urdu speakings don't want to break pakistan. If this guy loves Pakistan so much what is he doing in France????

CAVEAT: Please READ HIS ARTICLE IN FULL, don't just sign up for this petition. You must have full knowledge of its contents!!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shame on the people who are trying to break up pakistan. They are not one of us. This is zionist agenda!

aBis

iali01 said:
I'm urdu speaking and I can assure you that urdu speakings don't want to break pakistan. If this guy loves Pakistan so much what is he doing in France????

CAVEAT: Please READ HIS ARTICLE IN FULL, don't just sign up for this petition. You must have full knowledge of its contents!!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!
I neevr doubt urdu speaking have any intentions for breaking up Pakistan, but Karachi is one of the very few places in Pakistan where people dwell from every single part of Pakistan so it will be unjust to reanme a place thinking about a single entity.
I read his article in full from that point of view i concluded what is the main purpose of renaming karachi. Living in france has nothing to do for the love of Pakistan, I live in Singapore that doesn't mean I think indifferently when I was living their.

Syd

Unfortunately, our country is at the brink of a meltdown and we are still pointing finger at each other. This is the one time opportunity for all pakistanis to be united and kick out all the old rotten politicians who only come into power for their own benefits, wealth and power. You name it Nawaz Sharif team, Zardari team, Fazlur-Rehman team, Qazi Hussain team, Altaf team, Soofi Mohd team etc etc. Chips of the same block.

It's a sad time in the history when a country that was formed with the sacrifices of two million lives and uncountable losses is close to breaking up second time in just 65 years.

jony

Citizen
Of course there are people who wish that pakistan beakdown in parts but who are they?
Everyone have to think that who will get profit from the parts?
And who canot get the whole ruling state power in Pakistan and only for selfmade idialogy will ruin the whole nation.
But why they forget that God is created this wolrd and he knows better what comes net.
Of course we have to pay what our greedy politics and demi ruler played in hands for money. But everyone shoulod think that it is not that easy how they think.
Pakistan will live forever. And every Pakistani regardless which part of the pakistan they are, they know their protection, respect and identity is Pakistan. only few leaders or greedy people want to sell their idintity, does not mean that Pakistan will beak down.
The true Power of Pakistan is Pakistani. The spirit of Paksitan. the youth and united pakistan.
this is the right time to pul out all those people are thinking and planing to break our beloved Paksitan.

'Its time to wake up and think about'

oderweise its too late

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
thanks jony for nice post this is humble request not to point finger on each other, yes there are the people in this forum who support some political parties and trying to defend them, but i request these friends first defend Pakistan, not any party.

agar pakistan hai tu parties hain aur ain ke nazariye bhi magar paksitan nahi hai tou kuch bhi nai

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem,

I am Urdu speaking too... and Pakistan is made to last forever (inshaAllah).....Please ignore this petition....I leave in Karachi and inshaAllah if anyone tries or intend to break our country will be given unexpected reply...We Pakistanis are united to defend our country... Punjabis, Pathans, Urdu speaking, Sindhis, Saraikis and others,,, we are all together to fight these monsters.

If Altaf Husein will ever announce Jinnah Poor I pray that inshaallah he will never get place on this whole earth to be buried.

Long Live Pakistan.

such bolo

pt321

Citizen
A seperate state for Urdu-spekaing people??....For God's sake Urdu is the national language of Pakistan...and how is it that Urdu-spekaing are different from any other Pakistani...Urdu is the lingua franca of Pakistan....Does any of this makes sense to an ordinary man ?? everyone is trying to be more loyal than the king ...everyone who wants to conspire against Pakistan, is trying to get maximum benefit from the foreign agencies...and is so desperate in seeking their attention that he/she comes up with these mind-bogling blogs and petitions.....this jamali guy wont be able to get even their attention with 77 signatures...lolz....

smali

Citizen
assalamu alaikum

This is such a stupid petition. I can create one too to advocate any separatist movement/thought in the region.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't know why people always trying to accuse MQM to have a plan of formation of Jinnahpur in Karachi. Please do not try to repeat the history of E.Pakistan. You ae not helping Pakistan at all. I assure you, No body wants Jinnahpur in Karachi.
MQM saved Pakistan to go into the civil war when the night BB was killed and riots started against Muhajirs in Karachi, factories were being burnt, shops were being looted, girls were being rapped on the streets and only in one night 1200 car were set on fire. No military, no police was there. It was a jungle in Karachi at that night and every channel in the world screaming upon that Pakistan is on civil war, and then it was MQM and Altaf Hussain who appealed their workers and supportes to calm down. Do not take revenge for the sake of the country.
If they were the traitors and GHADDARS, it was very easy for them to start civil war in Karachi and if this would be the truth then you can imagine what would have been the horrified situation by now. Please stop this dirty game of blame on baseless hypothesis and assumptions. It is not a service to Pakistan. We are 100% Muslims and Pakistanis and we love our country more than any one else. PERIOD.
Don't forget sacrifices of our forefathers for the creation and building up this country. We will never let it down, this is for sure.
One last word:

MITTI KI MOHABBAT MEIN HUM ASHUFTA SARON NE
WOH QARZ OOTAREY HEIN JO WAJIB BHI NAHI THEIY

JAB BHI GULSHAN KO LAHOO KI ZAROORAT PARI
SUB SE PEHLEY GARDAN HAMARI HI KATI
PHIR BHI KEHTEY HEIN YEH AHLE CHAMAN
YEH CHAMAN HAMARA HAI TUMHARA NAHI

ALLAH PAKISTAN KA OR HUM SUB KA NIGEHBAAN HO....AMEEN

Jury

hans said:

What about Greater Punjab?
One of the maps being circulated. It is more interesting.
In the below map, Sind has shown as a part of Punjab.

loyafghanistanonly1al.gif

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsAYnym9S0M[/video]

huss39

Allah protect Pakistan from breaking up, But if MQM decides to go that way then Karachi should go back to its origion with Baluchistan. There is no place for Jinnahpur ever on this earth except India.

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
The mape above is not work of any pakistani.It was circulated by pentagon last year and is part of a psychological war against Pakistan.
So please don't blame each other.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
by patriot on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:19 am

The mape above is not work of any pakistani.It was circulated by pentagon last year and is part of a psychological war against Pakistan.
So please don't blame each other.

Thanks Patriot for your smart and intime reply on this important post. Now, I urge you to please tell others that there is also no Jinnahpur plan and map ever existed within Karachiites and MQM. This is all BS propaganda to create rift between Karachi people and the rest of the Pakistan especially people in Punjab.

MQM knows that Karachi's Muhajirs will tolerate everything but to conspiracy to break up Pakistan is out of the question here in our homes.
MQM will loose its credibility and popularity at first place if it ever even think on to have a seperate land.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
as Patriot said, the map shown above is actually propaganda of pro US-Afghans. A lot going on with these Afghan minds here abroad in Europe and US. They talk about taking back Balochistan and NWFP. Funny isn't it.

Jury

hkniazi said:
as Patriot said, the map shown above is actually propaganda of pro US-Afghans. A lot going on with these Afghan minds here abroad in Europe and US. They talk about taking back Balochistan and NWFP. Funny isn't it.

Agreed!
It was just an answer, to figment of imagination for JINNAHPUR. ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????? ???

By the way the, same style was adopted before East Pakistan fallen, which is now, Bangladesh. Map was circulated two three years before Pakistan broken in 1971.
Please tell me.
1) Who is spreading Jinnahpur's ideology?
2) Who is supporting the JINAHPUR's ideology in this forum?
3) What TANGA PARTY of Pakistan promulgating JINNAHPUR's ideology, to get attention from the people of Pakistan?