First time corrupt Mafia's are being held accountable & getting exposed

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh because of these above incidents Shareef and Zardaris should be allowed to do corruption.
Not sure about first incident which happened during PMLN time but for 2nd video, colonel is demoted due to his wife's behavior as a punishment.
Now tell me what kind of punishment awarded to daughter and her husband in bakery case where it was an assault case?
no no - don't get me wrong. Whoever has done corruption should be punished - be it Bajwa, Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Shahbaz sharif or Zardari. Accountability for all - not selected accountability for opposition only.

colonel demoted?? what do you mean demoted.. was he made major? or lt col? do you have any news?

Nothing would have happen to the daughter.. in pakistan no one can touch the powerful elite... look at Jehangri tareen fleeing from Pakistan, shahbaz sharif daughter in bakery assault cause, Azam Swati encroachment/torcher case, Sahiwal incident police staff, the MNA/MPA who ran over a police guy - no one can touch them...

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Also zardari knows how to play the courts.. I remember a news where they took all orginal documents from coourt and left photocopies which have no legal value ? ? ?

Don don hai
If PTI didn't rescue Zardari the way PMLN did, Zardari will be gone for good in fake accounts case.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
If PTI didn't rescue Zardari the way PMLN did, Zardari will be gone for good in fake accounts case.
Even if PTI or PML N does not help Zardari, he is self sufficient in doing these things at his own... just recall what happened to the guy who booked Ayaan Ali... SHOT dead - a lesson for kay Zardari Bhai se punga nahi lena

Okara

no no - don't get me wrong. Whoever has done corruption should be punished - be it Bajwa, Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Shahbaz sharif or Zardari. Accountability for all - not selected accountability for opposition only.

colonel demoted?? what do you mean demoted.. was he made major? or lt col? do you have any news?

Nothing would have happen to the daughter.. in pakistan no one can touch the powerful elite... look at Jehangri tareen fleeing from Pakistan, shahbaz sharif daughter in bakery assault cause, Azam Swati encroachment/torcher case, Sahiwal incident police staff, the MNA/MPA who ran over a police guy - no one can touch them...
Yes based on my information Colonel was demoted due to his wife's behavior. But question should be what political government did against wife who openly threatened to police who was representing government?
For me PTI is no different than PMLN/PPP minus corruption of leadership.

Okara

Even if PTI or PML N does not help Zardari, he is self sufficient in doing these things at his own... just recall what happened to the guy who booked Ayaan Ali... SHOT dead - a lesson for kay Zardari Bhai se punga nahi lena
Zardari can't manage system at his own if not helped by government. If PTI lead government had not helped Nawaz he can't escape same for Maryam and her rental husband.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zardari can't manage system at his own if not helped by government. If PTI lead government had not helped Nawaz he can't escape same for Maryam and her rental husband.
rental ? ?

Also, money can buy anything. you don't have to have official support of govt to do things. you can buy whoever you need for whatever you want to do with right amount of money.

Okara

rental ? ?

Also, money can buy anything. you don't have to have official support of govt to do things. you can buy whoever you need for whatever you want to do with right amount of money.
I agree with money u can buy but if someone's price tag is more than all wealth of Shareefs and Zardaris combined then what?
U can't expect all captain can be rented for 1500 riyals per month.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yeah it was all muk-muka between PMLN and PPP - hate this dirty politics...
I know Zardari is a scum on the face of this earth - he has rotten our country but still these politicians have to make these compromises.
Ally of NS. NS and AZ are brothers in corruption and always have been, their animosity was over who got the bigger share, not that they were stealing from a poor country.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz and Fazul might be in trouble because they are too naive but you cannot touch Zardari. That guy is evil genius.
Lets see. They said you cant arrest him and Today he has the face of like an old mans ball sack that has been kicked by a rugby player