Fedral Minister of PPPP Reciting Surah Ikhlas (Astaghfirullah)

amjadabutt

Voter (50+ posts)
What a muslim leader of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, and nobody have courage to correct him, what a shameful act of our cabinet, God bless our country. amin.

nightshadow001

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ab tu in logoon ko ALLAAH he pochh sakta hai......aik tu galti kartay hain aur ooper say israar be karty hain key hum tu sahi hai, yeh galti tu nahi.

And on the other hand look at jamshed dasti who even don't know the names of first two suras of Quran, after holding a degree of MA with Islamyat, has been choosen again as a candidate from PPP and prime minister addressing and supporting his campaign....Jub tak yeh loog hamaray rulers hain tab tak hamara kuchh nahi ho sakta.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Allah-o-Akbar.

How can Kaira crrect him, he doesnt know either

fa la'natallah-i-alal-jaheleeen

Last edited by a moderator:

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
I already requested in previous posts that when you post such pieces of talk shows please put the date and name of the origional program so we could look for it on you tube if we want to see the whole program. Thanks

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
What a Zardai....

Gillani also......All r fraud....

And Trying to fight against SC. It is funny.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ab Ic Ki Degree Check Karwao,
I am sure MA Islamiat Niklay Ga.

Baisharam Peer Sahib - Ghelani,
Agar Kissi Aur Ko Himmat Na Hui Ko Kam Az Kam Yahan Hi Apni Peeri Aur Prime Ministry Dekha Do
Laikin Baglol Tou Baglol Hi Rahay Ga.

saju78

Voter (50+ posts)
bahi log kuch nehi ho gaa un siasai logn ko kiyn k ka ye aap aur hamray apnay karnamay hian jasi kerni wasi bahrni sab awam ka kasoor 2 2 bar azma chukay ho sab ko aur kitna azmaio gaye

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ab Ic Ki Degree Check Karwao,
I am sure MA Islamiat Niklay Ga.

Baisharam Peer Sahib - Ghelani,
Agar Kissi Aur Ko Himmat Na Hui Ko Kam Az Kam Yahan Hi Apni Peeri Aur Prime Ministry Dekha Do
Laikin Baglol Tou Baglol Hi Rahay Ga.

This minister Arbab Alamgir Khan is from a well known political family from Peshawar area and many of his relatives have been on the posts of Chief ministers, federal and provincial ministers and governors. He is a medical doctor, a graduate of Khyber Medical college and married to Asma Arbab Alamgir, who we frequently see on various political talk shows. It is pity that we spend a lot of our life acquiring worldly education but don't try to learn our deen which is more important.

Iftikhar7

Citizen
Important

Dear members aap loogoon nai shayed clip main host ka salam nahi suna .... Big Smile

He is even saying Salam aliekum ... which is wrong .... correct is Assalam o Aliekum ...

We normally make this mistake and no one feeel it

By the way I am not from PPP

But we must think that they are also human ... I am 100% sure it was not intentional mistake ....

Every one can understand how pressurized they are ... we cannot say they are free from all problems ...
Dont be like those people who just sit watch their leaders and always wait for a mistake ... and then start celibrating the mistakes with ha ha hoo hoo ...

We are Muslims ... we recite holy Surah in our prayers ... this surah is smaller and i normally recite it ....

But it is really a strange activity to blame it for this mistake ..... it is not in our favor ... when it is 99% understood that it will be unintentional then by blaming and making fun ot it means ... we are propogating against Islam and giving a chance to nonmuslims to make fun of us that our leaders are not good Muslims ... another pressure on them

In my opinion it is against Hadeeth .. meaning of hadeeth ... "Believers are like a wall and support each other"

Remember ... those nations who approach decline start these types of issues ...

Last edited: