fauj ki man manian:general sahib committee kay samnay ghusay dikha dia

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
1058.gif

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
strange to know that they are wasting 2 thousand kilowatt electricity and paying fine for that as well. this can only happen in pak army

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
O bhai is main pak army ka koi kamal nai hai, general sahab isi baat per tu naraz huay k unhain pehlay q na bataya gaya us para k baray main (agar bata dya jata tu wo para hi ghaib kar dya jata) qudrat nay un ka pol khol dya

strange to know that they are wasting 2 thousand kilowatt electricity and paying fine for that as well. this can only happen in pak army

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
General sahib ke patllon utari jani chaheaye thee wahan when he said "I am a 3 Star General".

F*ck you Pakistan Army for allowing your employees to think they can stomp on the peoples right to question you by proclaiming your 3-Star status!

M_mian

Councller (250+ posts)
Awan je, using such words in this forum would only tell people that you are, perhaps, also a "result" of some "ziadati" of someone from the uniform!!!.(clap)

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
****** army.. ya generals kha jain gay pakistan .. bechara choota fauji sara din murgha bana rehata hay aur chand hazar ruppay kay lia uska court Marshal hoo jata hay aur ya baray magarmch saab kha kar bhi gali dittay hain.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
most of the bunch of idiots above (except one or two) r those who must have been fu...ked by uniform people on their idiotic crimes and they cannot do any thing else than making BAKWAS on this forum. they do not know the rules, regulations and customs of audit.let me briefly tell.when audit team go for audit and pic up points,then they r suppose to go to head for discussing those points and some or more points where proves r produced r dropped on the sight. remaining points r carried away and audit report is sent or forwarded to the audited department and high up.if in certain time limit the objections r not solved then responsibility is fixed and responsible person is charged.it is must for audit team to discuss all points with the head before forwarding these to higher up.i hope what i have said is understood by some of the idiots above who always try to defame armed forces on some pretext and really need some mental hospital treatment.