fake PML-N not much different than Peoples Party.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
PML-N is a fake party, and not much different than Peoples party, have a look:
PML-N 'chindi-chor' like Corruption during the 90s from Pakistan to Park Lane:

Nawaz Sharif making fool out of Pakistanis, secretly agree with peoples party to keep power within themselves and play musical chairs in future:

PML-N can do anything for prime real estate even taking and ruining lives bloodylook at the Khadim aala Shabaz Sharif and ameerul momineen Nawaz Sharif doing extra-judicial killing, hypocrites the 2 brothers:

Nawaz Sharif and Shabaz Sharif Cheeni chor see how they were doing illegal storage and fearing raid decided to relocate them to another district:

PML-N MNA involved in rape:

PML-N MNA from bahawalnagar exposed:

Ameer-ul-momineen Nawaz Sharif special buddy Zulfiqar Khosa watching mujra:

PML-N MPA Rizwan Gill ki badmashi:

Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پیپلز پارٹی یا نواز لیگ - تم لوگوں کو کیا فرق پڑتا ہے
تم نے تو دونو کے تلوے ہی چاٹنے ہیں

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Your language proves the videos I posted how PML-N people abuse and use foul language like Peoples Party to discredit their opponents. Off course Khwaja Asif is in PML-N his nephew Qamar Zaman Kaira is in Peoples Party, Peoples party and PML-N should stop this 'topi drama'. These 2 parties 2 sides of the same coin.
When posting crap about other parties take a look in the mirror, another thing you proved is how PML-N talk to their mothers and sisters.

Last edited:

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
Politics is a business in Pakistan. The easiest way to make sure that you will always be in net profit. All the political parties are carrying some baggage, some more heavier than others. NS sb will not be able to hide Hudaybia Paper Mill scandal for long. Sooner or later, it will be discussed in the media in the same way as BB's murder is discussed these days. And it is a very strong case. They should be wise enough to recognise the inevitable and should come forward and pay tax, penalty or whatever. First part towards a solution is always to accept the problem but unfortunately our political parties do not do that.

GeoG

Your language proves the videos I posted how PML-N people abuse and use foul language like Peoples Party to discredit their opponents. Off course Khwaja Asif is in PML-N his nephew Qamar Zaman Kaira is in Peoples Party, Peoples party and PML-N should stop this 'topi drama'. These 2 parties 2 sides of the same coin.
When posting crap about other parties take a look in the mirror, another thing you proved is how PML-N talk to their mothers and sisters.

You are right about my language Laikin Jaisay Log Waisa Andaz e Bayan
Kaira nephew of Khawaja Asif? Aj Jaldi Tun Ho Gayay Ho!

Which Talwa is easy for Chatta, NS or Zardari, let everyone know.

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
saarey hi aik jesey hain yaaraa, sab hi luterey hain, sab hi lotey hain, sab ne hi mulk loota hey

koi kis se kam naheen hey idhar

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are right about my language Laikin Jaisay Log Waisa Andaz e Bayan
Kaira nephew of Khawaja Asif? Aj Jaldi Tun Ho Gayay Ho!

Which Talwa is easy for Chatta, NS or Zardari, let everyone know.

I'll let Rashid Qureshi do the talking, I can't respond to the uncivilized kind of language you use[as PML-N] supporter, SO ENJOY

GeoG

I'll let Rashid Qureshi do the talking, I can't respond to the uncivilized kind of language you use[as PML-N] supporter, SO ENJOY

I share Rashid Qureshi opinion about PLMn and for you too.

GeoG

Cu the crap which PML-N supporters usually do,Everyone knows your bias for PML-N.

نواز شریف کو ملکی خزانہ لوٹنے پر جیل کی سزا ہونی چاہیے
چلو اب تم بی لکھو
کہ الطاف حسین کو ٧٢ قتل کرنے پر پھانسی کی سزا ملنی چاہیے

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why don't you do this yourself

Although I'm more of a fan of Mustafa Kamal than Altaf Hussain, as you are in London it's easy for you to take him to court and PROVE that Altaf Hussain has done what you accuse him of, instead of baseless ranting on the net you can also SUE HIM EASILY as you are in London.

GeoG

Although I'm more of a fan of Mustafa Kamal than Altaf Hussain, as you are in London it's easy for you to take him to court and PROVE that Altaf Hussain has done what you accuse him of, instead of baseless ranting on the net you can also SUE HIM EASILY as you are in London.

I would have loved to do that but here private citizen can't initiate proceedings for Katal charges specially the ones in foreign land.
Only State can do it and Ab UK Apnay Agent Ko Phansi Tou Lagay Ga Nahi.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hahahaha..... Now I realize why Pakistanis are being humiliated all over the world, England ka khaatey hain aur England ki hi intention ko baad mein doubt kartey hain, The get free MEDICAL thru NHS, they have individual rights, cost of living, cost of doing business, secured environment when it comes to job or business,Institutions to protect people, 24 HOURS OF ELECTRICITY,WATER Meri Jaga England hota to kehta kay Khadim-e-Aala Shabaz Sharif anf Ameer-ul-momineen Nawaz Sharif nay tumhare liye kya kiya jo aaj tum mere CHUTTAN pay pal rahe ho MUJHE HI GAALI DETE HO, mein POUND deta hoon jis se tum apne aur rishteydaaron ka kharcha chalatey ho, agar tumhey ENGLAND PE ITNA DOUBT HAI TO JAAO APNAY MULK WAPIS AUR JAHAAN KHADIM AALA SHABAZ SHARIF HUKUMAT KARTE HAIN WAHAAN REH KAR DIKHAAO.[if you have any doubt than go back and live in Shabaz Sharif's province where he governs]
We luv MUSTAFA KAMAL because he built infrastructure, roads,bridges and more than that gave US A PROMISE OF A BETTER FUTURE but even he did'nt give us WHAT ENGLAND PROVIDES YOU EVERYDAY.

Last edited:

GeoG

Hahahaha..... Now I realize why Pakistanis are being humiliated all over the world, England ka khaatey hain aur England ki hi intention ko baad mein doubt kartey hain, The get free MEDICAL thru NHS, they have individual rights, cost of living, cost of doing business, secured environment when it comes to job or business, Meri Jaga England hota to kehta kay Khadim-e-Aala Shabaz Sharif anf Ameer-ul-momineen Nawaz Sharif nay tumhare liye kya kiya jo aaj tum mere CHUTTAN pay pal rahe ho, mein PUOND deta hoon jo jis se tum apne aur rishteydaaron ka kharcha chalatey ho aur phir mujhe hi gaali detay ho, agar tumhey ENGLAND PE ITNA DOUBT HAI TO JAAO APNAY MULK WAPIS AUR JAHAAN KHADIM AALA SHABAZ SHARIF HUKUMAT KARTE HAIN WAHAAN REH KAR DIKHAAO.

Kissi Dangar Doctor Say Elaj Karwao, Tumhain Ashad Zaroorat Hai.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hahahaha..... Now I realize why Pakistanis are being humiliated all over the world, England ka khaatey hain aur England ki hi intention ko baad mein doubt kartey hain, The get free MEDICAL thru NHS, they have individual rights, cost of living, cost of doing business, secured environment when it comes to job or business,Institutions to protect people, 24 HOURS OF ELECTRICITY,WATER Meri Jaga England hota to kehta kay Khadim-e-Aala Shabaz Sharif anf Ameer-ul-momineen Nawaz Sharif nay tumhare liye kya kiya jo aaj tum mere CHUTTAN pay pal rahe ho MUJHE HI GAALI DETE HO, mein POUND deta hoon jis se tum apne aur rishteydaaron ka kharcha chalatey ho, agar tumhey ENGLAND PE ITNA DOUBT HAI TO JAAO APNAY MULK WAPIS AUR JAHAAN KHADIM AALA SHABAZ SHARIF HUKUMAT KARTE HAIN WAHAAN REH KAR DIKHAAO.[if you have any doubt than go back and live in Shabaz Sharif's province where he governs]
We luv MUSTAFA KAMAL because he built infrastructure, roads,bridges and more than that gave US A PROMISE OF A BETTER FUTURE but even he did'nt give us WHAT ENGLAND PROVIDES YOU EVERYDAY.
nice point raised regarding narrow minded people's mindset of Pakistani living abroad...but anyways discussion is about PMLN then I would like to say that their more then enough controversies where they are alleged to found in that even many people would have been feeling shame for electing those people....They are becoming easy target of media day by day and even worse that now they require support of banned outfits in Punjab for winning a seat in an election...

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Answer my question geog

Jawaab do......BEGHAIRAT AHSAAN FARAMOSH

I DARE YOU, COME ON, COME BACK TO PUNJAB TRY TO START A BUSINESS HOW BUREAUCRATS WILL EAT YOU AND TRY TO LIVE WITH 24 HOUR LOADSHEDDING, TRY TO LIVE IN TENURE OF KHADIM AALA SHABAZ SHARIF, AHSAAN FARAMOSH, BEGHAIRAT JO JISS MULK KE AHSAAN NAHEE MAANTE WOH APNE MULK KE LIYE SIRF BHONK SAKTE HAIN KUCH KAR NAHII SAKTE.
ANSWER!!!!

GeoG

I DARE YOU, COME ON, COME BACK TO PUNJAB TRY TO START A BUSINESS HOW BUREAUCRATS WILL EAT YOU AND TRY TO LIVE WITH 24 HOUR LOADSHEDDING, TRY TO LIVE IN TENURE OF KHADIM AALA SHABAZ SHARIF, AHSAAN FARAMOSH, BEGHAIRAT JO JISS MULK KE AHSAAN NAHEE MAANTE WOH APNE MULK KE LIYE SIRF BHONK SAKTE HAIN KUCH KAR NAHII SAKTE.
ANSWER!!!!

haha, Aa Gayay Asliat Par, you could not hide your true colors, could you.
I live in Pakistan for at least four / five months in a year so don't you worry about me living in load shedding or with ac.

but let me change the GoeG with TAffu Kalwa and now read it, you will really enjoy it

@Taffu Kalway

I DARE YOU, COME ON, COME BACK TO KARACHI AND TRY TO START A BUSINESS HOW BUREAUCRATS WILL EAT YOU AND TRY TO LIVE WITH 24 HOUR LOADSHEDDING, TRY TO LIVE IN TENURE OF KHADIM AALA CHACHA KA KATIL TUMHARA APNA BACCHA MK, BEGHAIRAT JO JISS MULK KE AHSAAN NAHEE MAANTE WOH APNE MULK KE LIYE SIRF BHONK SAKTE HAIN KUCH KAR NAHII SAKTE.
ANSWER!!!!

Now wait for a Jawab, a sector incharge will soon visit you.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry SOB still did'nt answer

Abbey gadhey, jawaab to dey, MQM can go to hell you answer me first you low-life, 4-5 months AAKAR Ameer-ul-Momineen Nawaz Sharif ki maalish karta hai, come like me leaving canada, SETTLE HERE, FEEL PAKISTANI BROTHERS MISERY TRY START A BUSINESS IN PUNJAB, TRY GIVING EMPLOYMENT TO PAKISTANIS, TRY TO LIVE WITHOUT 18-20 HOUR ELECTRICITY, SOMETIMES WITHOUT WATER, FOR GOD'S SAKE TRY TO HELP PAKISTAN!!!COME JOIN US, AFTER ATTACKS ON SRI LANKAN TEAM A BEGHAIRAT PUNJABI GOVERNOR SITS WITHOUT RESIGNING, ASK PEOPLE LIKE US WHO BEG FOREIGNERS TO VISIT PAKISTAN, AT LEAST LAHORE, LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL LAHORE IS?? THEIR REPLY ISN'T "CAN YOU ASSURE US OF SECURITY" THEIR REPLY IS DO YOU AT LEAST HAVE A CULTURE OF PUNISHMENT, WE LIE COS OF BEGHAIRAT PUNJABIS LIKE SALMAN TASEER CANNOT EVEN RESIGN AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES THE DAMAGE THEY DID. TOMORROW AGAIN I WILL BEG FOR PUNJAB OR FOR PAKISTAN BUT MORONS LIKE YOU WHO DEFEND THUGS LIKE PPP AND PML-N CAN ONLY RANT AND DEFEND RATHER ASK YOUR PAYMASTERS TO DO SOMETHING FOR PAKISTAN WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME AR PUTTING THEIR NECK ON THE LINE.