Fake Allegations On Governor Sindh گورنر سندھ ڈاکٹرعشرت العباد

mchaudhary

Councller (250+ posts)
But i think mr rizwi and dr. sattar made more money from Bhatta as they hsve so many sector incharge working under then and people say that every sector incharg has to to pay a share of 50,000 per month to MNA. This means that they are not paying full tax on the BHatta collections. My view is they should be honestin declaring the Bhatta collections

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
But i think mr rizwi and dr. sattar made more money from Bhatta as they hsve so many sector incharge working under then and people say that every sector incharg has to to pay a share of 50,000 per month to MNA. This means that they are not paying full tax on the BHatta collections. My view is they should be honestin declaring the Bhatta collections
YOU THINK blah, blah, blah................
That's why Imran Khan is not getting any success in politics. The people like you, are the party runners who always go after table stories and never proven fake allegations.
Imran really needs good educated people in his party, otherwise PTI will always remain internet party.
Imran is a talent of Pakistan is being wasted by these stupids.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

imrankhansuedbypublishe.gif

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
lukman is playing same game as mqm playing means blackmailing..... He provide wrong address he mixed one city with another province here in canada everybody can investigate anything about property so lukman play d/game with mqm if everything fine nobody speak again otherwise lukman give the details with postal code witch is the key to find out everything about property in canada . Lukman is bigger bhatta khoor then mqm.................

GeoG

Totay Mian thank you for making us laugh
You are so HELPLESS and HOPELESS

Whats the date of news and when did Imran had something printed in Peshawar

Yeh India Main Unhon Nay Pakistan Ki Parchi Nikalnay Par Totay Ki Gardan Maror Kar Mar Diya Tha,
Tum Zara 2 Daffa Apni Post Parh liya Karo, Kahin Kal.uu Gang Tumhara Bhi Woh Hal Na Kar Day.

Jury

Totay Mian thank you for making us laugh
You are so HELPLESS and HOPELESS

Whats the date of news and when did Imran had something printed in Peshawar

Yeh India Main Unhon Nay Pakistan Ki Parchi Nikalnay Par Totay Ki Gardan Maror Kar Mar Diya Tha,
Tum Zara 2 Daffa Apni Post Parh liya Karo, Kahin Kal.uu Gang Tumhara Bhi Woh Hal Na Kar Day.

nuclear-explosion.jpg

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cheater governer of mqm..sham sham sham

[h=2]A RICH Pakistani politician has sparked fury by pocketing British state handouts while living in a PALACE in his home country.[/h]It was claimed yesterday that Dr Ishrat-Ul-Ebad Khan raked in more than 1,000 a month in benefits and was given a free house in North London.
But despite quitting Britain for a plush ten-bed mansion in Pakistan, the wealthy official continued to claim over 10,000.
He is set to be investigated by fraudbusters.
Dr Khan first claimed income support after he and wife Shaheena were granted asylum in Britain in 1999.
F_200506_june13ed-i_210205a.jpg
Benefits ... Khan
Picture: REUTERS

He had fled to the UK after being accused by the then Pakistan government of murder and kidnap offences.
While in Britain Dr Khan lived for free off taxpayers in a 244-a-week home.
His wife also got benefits after being diagnosed with a stress disorder.
But in 2002 he returned to live the high-life as governor of the province of Sindh.
F_200506_june13ed-im_89009a.jpg
House benefit ... his UK home

His huge mansion boasts a billiard room and tennis court. It also comes with an army of servants and a fleet of chauffeur-driven Mercedes.
But records show Dr Khan still received benefits for ten months after he left Britain.
Last night Labour MP Andrew Dismore demanded the Department of Work and Pensions launch an investigation.
Mr Dismore ? whose constituency includes the house rented by the Khans ? said: Something is obviously wrong. I am going to demand an immediate inquiry. This will leave an awfully bad taste in the mouth of the British taxpayer.
It would be surprising if the system allowed this.
We need to look into how an obviously wealthy foreign politician managed to cream off state benefits. There is no doubt that it doesnt look good at all.
Dr Khan claims he has paid back some of the cash. But Mr Dismore insisted: It does not matter if he has paid it back or not ? he shouldnt have had it in the first place.
There is something fishy here and we need to get to the bottom of it.
Three of Dr Khans four children still live at the pebble-dashed house in Edgware with his nephew, Mohamed Nadim Syed.
He has a daughter at a London medical school and two teens at a local comprehensive.
Yesterday Mr Syed said: I do not know anything about his business. I have read the allegations and know that Dr Khan has contacted his lawyer.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article108508.ece#ixzz1SlpVqVYJ

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Cheater governer of mqm..sham sham sham

mr baid why dont you like.Angraz ka mal hala ha keya?
well folks...is not this new scientific way to grab money???.......scientific style bhata.
In MQM haram khoron ko bhata ki lat per gi ha.
mehvish_ali please come with new fatwa from any pir to make it lawful for mqm.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)

MQM has millions Billions enemies all over Pakistan. Can any one prove this story true??Nawazu has so much wealth out of country,and his opponents proved that.Can any opponent of Ishrat ul Ibad prove it.If not then keep quite.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

MQM has millions Billions enemies all over Pakistan. Can any one prove this story true??Nawazu has so much wealth out of country,and his opponents proved that.Can any opponent of Ishrat ul Ibad prove it.If not then keep quite.

pakistan papulation is in millions ....................not in billions mr bag.
and its not pakistani paid media its uk media who can be kicked out of 150 years of business when caught merely of taping/hacking phone.
and finally mqm should go to court and i am sure if they are right they will get (they will never go i bet my life)
samagh ai ya or samjahoon?

Last edited:

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

[hilar]Mr baig ne sahi kaha.billions [hilar]wo kehtay hain na,aik begunah ka qatal sadri insaniyat ka qatal hay,Mr baig baat likhnay s epehlay soch liya karo,warna aap b choran sale karo gay,
pakistan papulation is in millions ....................not in billions mr bag.
and its not pakistani paid media its uk media who can be kicked out of 150 years of business when caught merely of taping/hacking phone.
and finally mqm should go to court and i am sure if they are right they will get (they will never go i bet my life)
samagh ai ya or samjahoon?

Spartacus

[h=2]A RICH Pakistani politician has sparked fury by pocketing British state handouts while living in a PALACE in his home country.[/h]It was claimed yesterday that Dr Ishrat-Ul-Ebad Khan raked in more than 1,000 a month in benefits and was given a free house in North London.
But despite quitting Britain for a plush ten-bed mansion in Pakistan, the wealthy official continued to claim over 10,000.
He is set to be investigated by fraudbusters.
Dr Khan first claimed income support after he and wife Shaheena were granted asylum in Britain in 1999.
F_200506_june13ed-i_210205a.jpg
Benefits ... Khan
Picture: REUTERS

He had fled to the UK after being accused by the then Pakistan government of murder and kidnap offences.
While in Britain Dr Khan lived for free off taxpayers in a 244-a-week home.
His wife also got benefits after being diagnosed with a “stress disorder”.
But in 2002 he returned to live the high-life as governor of the province of Sindh.
F_200506_june13ed-im_89009a.jpg
House benefit ... his UK home

His huge mansion boasts a billiard room and tennis court. It also comes with an army of servants and a fleet of chauffeur-driven Mercedes.
But records show Dr Khan still received benefits for ten months after he left Britain.
Last night Labour MP Andrew Dismore demanded the Department of Work and Pensions launch an investigation.
Mr Dismore ? whose constituency includes the house rented by the Khans ? said: “Something is obviously wrong. I am going to demand an immediate inquiry. This will leave an awfully bad taste in the mouth of the British taxpayer.
“It would be surprising if the system allowed this.
“We need to look into how an obviously wealthy foreign politician managed to cream off state benefits. There is no doubt that it doesn’t look good at all.”
Dr Khan claims he has paid back some of the cash. But Mr Dismore insisted: “It does not matter if he has paid it back or not ? he shouldn’t have had it in the first place.
“There is something fishy here and we need to get to the bottom of it.”
Three of Dr Khan’s four children still live at the pebble-dashed house in Edgware with his nephew, Mohamed Nadim Syed.
He has a daughter at a London medical school and two teens at a local comprehensive.
Yesterday Mr Syed said: “I do not know anything about his business. I have read the allegations and know that Dr Khan has contacted his lawyer.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article108508.ece#ixzz1SlpVqVYJ

1. This is the news of 2005.
2. Dr. Ishrul ul Ibad family cleared this issue already in UK.
3. If he did something wrong in UK , UK would not allow him to visit UK.
4. He visited several times to UK since 2005.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

1. This is the news of 2005.
2. Dr. Ishrul ul Ibad family cleared this issue already in UK.
3. If he did something wrong in UK , UK would not allow him to visit UK.
4. He visited several times to UK since 2005.

prove this in british court and get . you cant make people fool.