Fake Allegations On Governor Sindh گورنر سندھ ڈاکٹرعشرت العباد

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Social Security in other words Khairat

Koi Kam Wam Kyun Nahi Kartay
UK Main Malika Kay Mehman through Dole Handout
Aur karachi Main Awam Kay Meman Thought Bhatta

Tum Saray Aapahaj Ho Kia
Next time don't ask, Altaf's source of income.

Jury

Nothing is certain unless we hear from Mubashar Luqman again. Why MQM did not get a rebuttal and an appology from him?
By the way, Rizvi denied the governor going to Canada but never denied him
having a house in Canada.
May be it is a case of benaami.

half-full-glass.jpg

Watch the video again,
especially the last part of Hyder's reply.

Jury

By your leader he ment Altaf bhai.
Even if he receives bhutta money from you, it is still his income and is taxable.
Do you have any record of that?
All the the possible effort was done by the AGENCIES, STATE, Haters, etc.
But, nothing they can found, that's why thousands of fake murder cases were built.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
All the the possible effort was done by the AGENCIES, STATE, Haters, etc.
But, nothing they can found, that's why thousands of fake murder cases were built.

I am sure a lot could be found as soon as you are out of the government.
You like to be a part of every government for nothing. It has advantages.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
mujhe nahi pata jub aap log seasat pk me chating ker rahe hute hain to nashe me hute hain haider bahi ne jub keh dia aik zimmedar aadmi keh raha hai ke woh is 9 sall ki governi meh aik dafa bhi canada nahi gaye to phir yeh gher kahan se khareden ge lekin aap ki dum teri ki teri:13:

ھاں ھاں ھمیں پتہ ہے کہ آپ کے یہ حیدر بھائی کتنے ذمہ دار ھے یہ وھی صاحب ھے نا جو بھرے مجمے میں شریف برادران کو گالیاں دے رھا تھا وہ بھی بڑی ذمہ داری کے ساتھ ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

اب تم ھمیں اس "ذمہ دار" کے منہ سے نکلی ھوئی بات کا یقین کرنے کا کہہ رھے ہو۔۔ واہ جی واہ ۔۔۔۔

انکا تم جیسے ھی یقین کر سکتے ھو، ھم نہیں۔۔

GeoG

Next time don't ask, Altaf's source of income.

That raises more questions actually
He had indefinite stay ten years ago
so no restriction on work unless you are Apahaj
Question remains
Is he on Dole or Bhattah?

Spartacus

ھاں ھاں ھمیں پتہ ہے کہ آپ کے یہ حیدر بھائی کتنے ذمہ دار ھے یہ وھی صاحب ھے نا جو بھرے مجمے میں شریف برادران کو گالیاں دے رھا تھا وہ بھی بڑی ذمہ داری کے ساتھ ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

اب تم ھمیں اس "ذمہ دار" کے منہ سے نکلی ھوئی بات کا یقین کرنے کا کہہ رھے ہو۔۔ واہ جی واہ ۔۔۔۔

انکا تم جیسے ھی یقین کر سکتے ھو، ھم نہیں۔۔

Could you please provide that link where he was saying what you blamed ???

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
hut tere ki!
Yeh sala governor sindh bhi chor nikla
'iss dunya mein sub chor chor'.......film bhai bhai
like Altaf Zardari bhai bhai. hein na fido?

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

HAHAHA I can only feel sorrow and grief on your info and Knowledge. Did you forget that he had played cricket for more than 20 years for Pakistan and in UK?

Plus, he can earn money by giving Interview (after all he has been a celebraty), can do Cricket Commentory, Can give cricket Analysis (as he is doing for Geo Super today), can Write in International Newspapers etc etc.. What do you think he is doing these for FREE?

OR he might have establish some business. He has paid 1.8 Million Rupees income Tax last year. Which shows that he earns some money.

Can you show me any Tax return of any of you your leader?

He is not like Altaf who is living on Bhatta "Chanda" from Pakistan.

Don't try to open our mouth, otherwise we have much to say, which I don't want to go in .

Oho so he still have that much money from last 20 years of cricket & Imran khan must be a superman who can do all these things at same time while he is running a political party on a country level while chalenging of clean sweep out in next election. Can u ask him how he do all these works in one go or i think he is doing all these things thats why unable to do politics properly. Actually politics is a full time job , not a part time job. oh i forgot he is a superman

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
By your leader he ment Altaf bhai.
Even if he receives bhutta money from you, it is still his income and is taxable.
Do you have any record of that?

How is it Altafs income?? Altaf is MQM, if MQM members give 2% of their income to the party and if some of that is used for living expenditures of Altaf Hussain I dont really see how that concerns anyone here.

It is the partys fund, how the party choses to use it is up to it. Since the party is not a money making outfit so any money it manages to raise is not income and not tax deductable. Same is true for every party including PTI.

And care to share with us the account details of PTI??