Faisla Aap ka - 19th March 2011 - From MQM Headquarters 90 - MQM A Political Party OR A Terrorist G

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

She always is in the favor of ruling elite no matter whether they are corrupt or international qatil. Today she did the worst thing. She went to a terrorist state (90), state with in the state Pakistan. She is among those anchorperson who licks the feet of the ruling elite, drink their piss and eat their shit.

Watch her with drunk americans in american embassy.

Last edited by a moderator:

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Promote tolerence,try to accomodate every one except who are against our pakistan,if one is dissociating from past let them prove better pro pakistan force,there was no target killing/no strike from 99-07 why bcz who handled them was quite wise president of pakistan,maximum progress of city in same period no ethnic division,every one lived peacefully.If imran comes in karachi improve brotherhood among pakistani,s whats wrong? i would say karachite should ask imran to contest from karachi &let him win with huge majority,we are all pakistani our fate is same if pakistan wins we all win,whenever karachi &lahore boys united play for country we always win inshahallah we will win world cup.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

She always is in the favor of ruling elite no matter whether they are corrupt or international qatil. Today she did the worst thing. She went to a terrorist state (90), state with in the state Pakistan. She is among those anchorperson who licks the feet of the ruling elite, drink their piss and eat their shit.

Assalam o Alaikum,

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I have always been against MQM due to their terrorist activities however, I do want to take a total fresh look. I want to take the comments of Faisal and Haider positively and analyse. I believe if MQM is not an establishment party and a terrorist organization, it should consider a few points (I am writing all these points with a very positive mind and in favor of MQM - so I expect MQM supporters to be positive in reading these and help me learn more by responding with educating and unemotional comments. I would myself like to see "ordinary men" coming into parliment in islamabad and all provinces):

- I love the fact that MQM brings an ordinary man on front. That's a great thing. No doubt about it at all. That's very appreciable thing. However, all supporters and workers of MQM should think about something. Are their emotions being misused by Altaf Hussain and other leadership? I believe that is the case but I am not someone to decide since I am not a part of MQM. I can't even make a solid opinion. Its only MQM supporters and workers who can do that. I believe the supporters and workers of MQM are mostly honest people but someone is playing dirty politics on the top, sitting in London.
- MQM should stop the stupid politics of always being in government, doing nothing about government performance and then standing up on issues only when someone from govt side says something about MQM (MQM has recently proven that in case of Zulfiqar Mirza statements).
- MQM needs to clearly get itself separated from GHADDAR MUSHARAF. Being a supporter of a ghaddar brings dirt on MQM's image as well. Anyone can see the supporters of MQM and Ghaddar Musharaf are same. That goes really negative for MQM.
- MQM needs to get involved in national issues as well instead of remaining a Karachi party. For example, no MQM leader came up and give a single statement in relation to Raymond Davis (please correct me if I am wrong). That helps affirm some people's concerns that MQM is an agent of RAW and CIA (I m not saying that ... others do). So MQM needs to stand up on such issues and demonstrate that it is affected when any person is mistreated/killed, etc.
- There are many great guys in MQM, so to show that it is different from other parties, it should have elections and instead of Altaf Hussain, someone else should lead the party, who is within Pakistan. That will also change the perception of MQM. Why is a dictator ruling the party? How does it make different than other parties which also have dictators like Zardari, Nawaz, etc. MQM has been over 30 years old now and not like a party which is trying to get established. It has been in parliament many times and claims to be 3rd largest party. Agreed. Then why Altaf Hussain is King of MQM??? That is against the basic party manifesto anyway.
- Altaf Hussain should be educated not to give such statements anywhere especially when addressing Indians. I guess all of the readers of my comment would have seen the video in which Altaf Hussain commented that making of Pakistan was an error and that India should help mahajirs. What a pathetic leader. Sorry to say. And I am not criticizing MQM. But suggesting that a better leader should emerge when you have guys like FAISAL SABZWARI. My suggestion is stop worshipping just one person and giving outrageous power. Instead bring up better leaders. I am all with MQM if better leaders and change in a few policies can come up.
- Eliminate tashaddud ki siasat to an extent that it should only be in defence and not in attack. If MQM needs to pick up arms due to being attacked and after they don't get justice from judicial system, that's fine. But not otherwise.
- MQM should increase the level of tolerance and patience. That will really help change the image. A lot of times, their style of jazbatiat gets their score lower. Even if something makes you angry, u can still take a deep breath and answer patiently. There will be a lot of benefit in improving the image. MQM has already achieved great success in establishing the ground. May be, during that, agression was needed. But its not needed now. Now, is the time to elevate the image in eyes of all people. Trust me it won't take long to change that image if some patience and tolerance is shown. Stop treating Altaf Hussain as GOD or MESSENGER i.e. if someone like Chaudhry Nisar says something about your leader, be patient and answer properly. That will BOOST your image.
- If Altaf Hussain's life is in danger, just get another leader whose life is not but head of the party should be local and not someone sitting aborad and getting pictures displaying British Passport (that was so immature). Again, please realize, I am not speaking against MQM at all. I think MQM base is great i.e. ORDINARY MEN OF PAKISTAN....

All for now. Expecting helpful unemotional answers from MQM supporters. Thank you all for the patience and open mindedness in reading my comment.

If MQM is an honest party working in national interest, it is my wish that they get more and more success.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

sdmuashr - I don't think it is appropriate to use such language against anyone. Have you watched the program? She has given MQM a chance to clarify if they can, which is good. What wrong has she done? She has raised many challenging questions and arguments. May be she could have more, but everyone has his/her own thinking/analyzing limits. I am not a supporter of MQM. Infact, you can see my comment above to know my thoughts about MQM. But that doesn't mean you don't give MQM a chance to clarify what they need to.

Don't become part of politics of hatred or lassaniat. Everyone should get a chance and nothing wrong has been done by the anchor by holding this program in 90.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
sdmuashr - I don't think it is appropriate to use such language against anyone. Have you watched the program? She has given MQM a chance to clarify if they can, which is good. What wrong has she done? She has raised many challenging questions and arguments. May be she could have more, but everyone has his/her own thinking/analyzing limits. I am not a supporter of MQM. Infact, you can see my comment above to know my thoughts about MQM. But that doesn't mean you don't give MQM a chance to clarify what they need to.

Don't become part of politics of hatred or lassaniat. Everyone should get a chance and nothing wrong has been done by the anchor by holding this program in 90.

Assalam o Alaikum,

I do not have political affiliation with any political party. I do know what our Prophet (pbuh) said about the ones who promote lassaniat. I have extreme opposition against the lassaniat among muslims. However, when I see that the so called independent media always talk and invite the most corrupt, dishonest, jahil, joker, idiot, killers, beghairat people on their T.V. shows with out ever giving a chance to the people who are getting Missiles every day or with out giving any chance to true Ulema (scholars), I condemn these beghairat anchors.

I want you to tell me that did this woman ever went to the people getting drone attacks or to the people who because of the Pakistan's foreign policy turned against Military establishment or government? Did she get their views?

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

I do not have political affiliation with any political party. I do know what our Prophet (pbuh) said about the ones who promote lassaniat. I have extreme opposition against the lassaniat among muslims. However, when I see that the so called independent media always talk and invite the most corrupt, dishonest, jahil, joker, idiot, killers, beghairat people on their T.V. shows with out ever giving a chance to the people who are getting Missiles every day or with out giving any chance to true Ulema (scholars), I condemn these beghairat anchors.

I want you to tell me that did this woman ever went to the people getting drone attacks or to the people who because of the Pakistan's foreign policy turned against Military establishment or government? Did she get their views?

I agree with you brother but none of the other anchors have gone to the people who have been hit by drone attacks. Have they? None of the anchors invites the real scholars as well. Some did invite Javed Ghamidi and I do not know the exact story but heard Ghamidi sahib had some threats. The point is why to curse one anchor just for giving others chance to speak? Yes, we can condemn all anchors to just do point scoring and not really bring the truth on media by not inviting or interviewing people whom they should. I have exactly the same sentiments as you do, and totally agree with your basic thinking about this. I feel extremely sad and mad about the drone attacks and people being killed. I also feel mad why a suspected culprit of many bombings (including masjid bombings) has been released making a false use of an islamic law. But things are not going to be fine with our aggression on this discussion board. Let's do something real about it. Let's bring a government which really governs the country in the way it deserves to be governed. How many of us will really do the effort, go out and vote for the right person? and ensure these old faces like PPP, PMLN, PMLQ, APML (Pervez Musharaf), who are very corrupt (and have ruined our country), don't get a chance to rule us?

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree with you brother but none of the other anchors have gone to the people who have been hit by drone attacks. Have they? None of the anchors invites the real scholars as well. Some did invite Javed Ghamidi and I do not know the exact story but heard Ghamidi sahib had some threats. The point is why to curse one anchor just for giving others chance to speak? Yes, we can condemn all anchors to just do point scoring and not really bring the truth on media by not inviting or interviewing people whom they should. I have exactly the same sentiments as you do, and totally agree with your basic thinking about this. I feel extremely sad and mad about the drone attacks and people being killed. I also feel mad why a suspected culprit of many bombings (including masjid bombings) has been released making a false use of an islamic law. But things are not going to be fine with our aggression on this discussion board. Let's do something real about it. Let's bring a government which really governs the country in the way it deserves to be governed. How many of us will really do the effort, go out and vote for the right person? and ensure these old faces like PPP, PMLN, PMLQ, APML (Pervez Musharaf), who are very corrupt (and have ruined our country), don't get a chance to rule us?
Assalam o Alaikum,

I agree with you that something practical must be done to bring the true people to power. As far as Javed Ghamidi is concerned I strongly request you to please visit these links

http://defendersofislam.com/BooksAndAudio/showportal.asp?txtSer=ANWAROK&Submit=Search
http://defendersofislam.com/TPL/Read_Or_Listen.asp?txtSer=FJG&Type=ART&Submit=Search

Javed Ghamidi is spreading new and wrong concepts & interpretation of Quran.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
naam tum ALLA,Khatm e nabwat,namoos e Risalat pbuh ka use kar rahay ho,aur ye jo ghair mehram ki pic laga rahay ho,aur is ko ko ghalt tareeqay se pesh kar rahay ho,sharam karo,tum logoon ki waja se hi islam ko badnam kiya jaa raha hay,molana desil ,aur usa k kehnay par Afghan jahad karnay walay logoon k dost ho tum sab.apnay ander hosla paida karo,har kisi par Qatal ka fatwa jari na kiya karo,molana desil usa nahi jata,sab jatay ho,agar wo chali gai tu kiya howa,sab k kids usa mein parhtay hain,aur becharay ghareboon k kids ko marwatay hain ye jahel desil aur jamat e islami walay

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
naam tum ALLA,Khatm e nabwat,namoos e Risalat pbuh ka use kar rahay ho,aur ye jo ghair mehram ki pic laga rahay ho,aur is ko ko ghalt tareeqay se pesh kar rahay ho,sharam karo,tum logoon ki waja se hi islam ko badnam kiya jaa raha hay,molana desil ,aur usa k kehnay par Afghan jahad karnay walay logoon k dost ho tum sab.apnay ander hosla paida karo,har kisi par Qatal ka fatwa jari na kiya karo,molana desil usa nahi jata,sab jatay ho,agar wo chali gai tu kiya howa,sab k kids usa mein parhtay hain,aur becharay ghareboon k kids ko marwatay hain ye jahel desil aur jamat e islami walay

Assalam o Alaikum,

I want to state again that I do not have political affiliation with any part including Jamaat e Islami & JUI-F, furthermore I intensely hate ethnic talks. These videos which links I gave are not to please and enjoyment of anybody. I know that music, photography, video making and staring at the women is haram in Islam. The only purpose is to show the original face of these anchors. Finally, I never say and said anyone to go to Jihad while myself studying in University.

ahad78

Citizen
I agree with your comments on the Drone attacks...however you cannot blame all this on political parties. Army and ISI controls the foreign and defence policy. We need to get rid of the present army high command so that patriotic solders head our army. If army cannot defend us from external aggression, then there are two options (1) Present Kiyani and Pasha some Bangals and say good bye to them and get an Army and ISI chief who has some balls or (2) Outsource the defence to USA and other Western Powers and do away with an Army so that resources can be directed towards education, health and development instead of wasting money on staff cars, mess, safe houses, foreign trips of this fauji's.

P

pakstar

MQM is really a terrorist organization..

Q. Why there is no killing when MQM has Jalsa / Gathering in Karachii ? A. Bcoz all target killers are busy in organizing Jalsa/gathering to hear Altaf husian's wolf's Voice.. A traitor

Q. Why MQM could not expose killers of 12th May? A. Bcoz they don't want to expose themselves?

Q. Is MQM really a party of intellectuals? A. Please listen to waseem Akther's statement against PMLN, find on youtube language of Mustafa Kamal with poor people, It won't take long to understand the level of their so-called intellectualism

Shame on MQM...

Last edited by a moderator:

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کراچی سے لیکر خیبر
صرف الطاف ہی ہے رہبر!

جئے متحدہ !

Bhai sahab with due respect aap us "Rehbar" ko bolo watan e aziz wapas to aaye ya wo yahan UK walon ki rehbari kar raha hai? Thank you i m hopeful u would convey my message to him. Thanks in advance

Last edited: