Faisla Aap ka - 19th March 2011 - From MQM Headquarters 90 - MQM A Political Party OR A Terrorist G

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with your comments on the Drone attacks...however you cannot blame all this on political parties. Army and ISI controls the foreign and defence policy. We need to get rid of the present army high command so that patriotic solders head our army. If army cannot defend us from external aggression, then there are two options (1) Present Kiyani and Pasha some Bangals and say good bye to them and get an Army and ISI chief who has some balls or (2) Outsource the defence to USA and other Western Powers and do away with an Army so that resources can be directed towards education, health and development instead of wasting money on staff cars, mess, safe houses, foreign trips of this fauji's.

ahad78 please reply with quotes so posters know who you have replied to.
I cannot agree more....100% agreement with you. Our Army is useless....what are they for? Always working on others' agenda. Sadly, the syllabus in our country right from class 1 is biased towards Army Goodies. Its hard for most of the people of Pakistan to realize that the Army we always learned and thought, protects us, instead is destroying the country. The ISI we assume should work in interests of country, works in short term institutional interests of Army and destroys political system in the country. There are many many.....many patriotic elements in ARMY but they are blinded by 2.5 years PMA training. They don't understand that they have to rise up against these bloody Generals so that patriotic elements lead our country. We have so much corruption in our country and if only one insitution gets patriotic (i.e. Army) we have a hope, otherwise, I don't see much hope for Pakistan (till our Army is corrupt).

chaudhry-dk

MPA (400+ posts)
Altaf uk beth kar cow ki tara ki awaz nekalta ha,himat ha tou pakistan aik bar ja kar tou dekhay,MQM ka matlab (MAST QLANDAR MAST)