Extraordinarily humiliating treatment with women in India

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bkISBRnFyw[/video]

Can any indian hindu from so called shining india on this forum explain tht whts going on here...as far as i kno about hinduism its all about being brave infront of weak and doing worship and bend over infront of powerful. isn't this a practical display of tht theory:?: !!!

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please what is this going on? is this some kind of blessing that is being bestowed upon the people who are coming to make their offerings?
Hindu beliefs I am sure do not propogate this sort of behavior/blessing.Please some one explain .

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
simple answer

hindus worship all things either dirty or insane.. :). the guy in the video is both, hence he has the devine right to slap all.

the slap is probably to heal the sick soul of common people.

What a SCAM. the whole religion, a big SCAM. some one should put hinduism in the genis book of world records as the biggest SCAM in history that so cleverly enslaved millions through blatant, worship of animals, funny looking idols and filthy good for nothing "spiritual" healers like those in the video.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
I think as a muslim we should spend our time and energy in being positive. Try to improve our personal life to set an example. We should understand the importance of time as our deen emphasize on that. Spend your time in Zikar of Allah and improving the moral values in the society rather than exposing the dark sides of others. Whether or not and how India shines is their problem. We need to understand our deen to glitter ourselves.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hassam said:
I think as a muslim we should spend our time and energy in being positive. Try to improve our personal life to set an example. We should understand the importance of time as our deen emphasize on that. Spend your time in Zikar of Allah and improving the moral values in the society rather than exposing the dark sides of others. Whether or not and how India shines is their problem. We need to understand our deen to glitter ourselves.

I absolutely agree with you.we should not discuss the religious rituals of any religion.
My question was directed towards knowing if this is a part of the religious practice then I will not discuss it or comment upon it. If it is not then I would feel relaxed that this is just some misguided phenomenon.

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
Gabbru Pakistani said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bkISBRnFyw[/video]

Can any indian hindu from so called shining india on this forum explain tht whts going on here...as far as i kno about hinduism its all about being brave infront of weak and doing worship and bend over infront of powerful. isn't this a practical display of tht theory:?: !!!

DEAR GABBRU

these picture are from remote area of tamilnadu where some illiterate village
woman go to a mad self claim spiritual guru for healing tharepy and evil spirit removal.
and these are quite common in illiterate people but not in educated one.

see your FEDERAL RELIGIOUS MINISTER (a foreign educated guy) distribute
tabeez to sick women for evil spirit removing on national tv.he is not directing them
to medical doctors for treatment but doing tabeez to cure jado toona.
is that your national healing therapy recognize by federal govt.

only satisfactory part in video you posted is that no one was forcefully pushing the women towards that mad man.that woman was voluntarily suffering because of their faith.(I respect their faith)

and when TALIBAN was flogging a woman forcefully in the video

you guys must be feeling proud of that.because very few people was saying it wrong.

but I think too... video could be created by RAW,mosad or CIA.that incident actually never happened.

DR.AFIA was handed over to USA by your fellow countrymen.but you guy never bend
over powerful. still there is no census in your society that she is innocent.
you people(and your govt) protest big for IPL issue,but she(DR.AFIA) is still not back home.
(i'm not mentioning about others handed over to USA for $$$$)

Dr SHAKEEL (not sure about name , but a muslim indian doctor) who was arrested in AUSTRALIA in suspected charges, was released after a big protest from indian govt
and people.

hinduism its all about being brave infront of weak

but we still have heros from our minorities

H.E. Dr.Abdul K AZAD,
Ratan tata(a parsi ,nano car invemtor)
living legend sir AAMIR KHAN (3 idiots fame)
Miss Sania mirza (none of our hindu woman have that much caliber)
Dr.Manmohan singh( a pakistan mainland born)

I joined this site with a hope in a hopelessness, but look like that i'm following
your footsteps.

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
hassam said:

DEAR HASSAM

people like you are 0.0000000000000000000001 % hope left in the society.

make a choice between

DR.GAMDHI or DR ISRAAR AHMAD

(i'm not preaching who is wrong or right based on my favor,but make a conses as a nation among you guys that what is in the interest of your country and society.

you guys need a LEADER but you will
not let him to be born out of your country.just wait for another 100 years then.

if JAPAN had the leaders (political and religious) and followers like yours after
america's HIROSHIMA and NAGASAKI episode.

they would have screwed up themselves and coming generations in reveng.
UNKI GAIRAT NAHI JAGI US TIME......
you know they even strip down their regular army after that incident.

they are both biggest trade partners and wealthiest nations of TODAY

bhai logo JEO (not GEO because they traitors......just joking) or JEENE DO

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS and others tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo