Express news protecting marvi sirmed and not airing her debate with zaid hamid on shahid nama! Prote

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
image_reasonably_small.jpg

Marvi Sirmed on her twitter account ( https://twitter.com/#!/marvisirmed ) states that she is a Pakistani with a 'bindi'.

The poor soul could not take pride in the 'dopatta' that is the culture of Pakistan. She had to adopt instead the 'bindi' for probably catching a glimpse in some latka-jhatka bollywood flick.

Every one knows she is RAW sponsored Indian agent planted in Pakistan from India. Can you not pick her Indian accent. She speaks Urdu in Hindi tone.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
THis guys is an Indian Agent ...beware of him ...his shpeel is the same as that of the enemy ...Dont confuse him for one of urself...Keepinformed ..we know who you are and we have heard these failed arguments before ..so kindly take these somewhere else !

Okay so Americans are bad right!!! WHO IS SUPPORTING THEM IN PAKISTAN AND HAS BEEN DOING IT SINCE 2001??? ARMY AND ITS ISI WING. WHO IS TO BLAME HERE AMERICANS OR PAKISTAN ARMY????? DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO FACE THEM? HOW IMPORTANT IS AMERICAN WORK VISA FOR YOU?? provided you are not the national of a western country already(thats another hypocracy debate)...The point is that it has become our habit to spit on the faces of people that feed us. If you are that freaking pillars of ISLAM then go ahead and live off without the aid...You cannot!!!

Get out of emotionalism and think for a freaking change with logics in mind and not what YOU ARE TOLD by a bunch of babas and mamas on TV every night over dinner!

You guys are confused. Please study and form your own opinions...but alas it is not easy because the damage has been done.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
She is an American stooge.

everyone in pakistani media is american dog...
those who are struggling against american imperialism in pakistan,such people are labelled as "terrorists" by people here and locked up...
enjoy slavery if you people cant differentiate even the right from wrong

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
What Marvi is saying our civil and military leaderships believe on them and act well according to the Marvi point of view.
Yes, few people from Pakistan don't buy such ideology.
So, Pakistanis, please wake up non Muslims cannot be your friend, they will always damage you when ever they find the time.
This lady has shown us the mirror economically as well as we are beggar and Pakistani leaderships and most of the nation is *********.
What left behind...... Paksitanyon ke lieyea doob marne ka moqam hay bhai....

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION=14912]pakiace[/MENTION] please share with us. I had a heated conversation with her couple of months back on twitter when she jumped into my conversation with Hussain Haqqani our so called ambassador to US about his views and support for US against Pakistan.

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
THis guys is an Indian Agent ...beware of him ...his shpeel is the same as that of the enemy ...Dont confuse him for one of urself...Keepinformed ..we know who you are and we have heard these failed arguments before ..so kindly take these somewhere else !

Typical third grade Pakistani attitude. They are the first ones to make anyone an indian or american agent that speaks the truth and tries to show them the face.

You know what being called and indian or american agent fixes your minds I do not mind being called one..but it would not.

Pakistanis deserve their government and nothing would change as long as we have fools which makes up 90% of the population of Pakistan. Watch what Hasan Nisar has to say about your kind....

Jali Claims...Jali Zaatain...Jali Loog....

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
I am writing a very interesting article against her - all i need is your guys support to promote it and inshallah one by one we will together take these anti pakistani elements down!

And revive again the ideology of jinnah/allama iqbal's pakistan
Sorry I, wanted to like ur comment but by midtake pressed dislike ,go aahead