Exclusive - Never Seen before - Pervaiz Musharaf Singing

A

Admin

This footage was recorded from the show Hasb-e-Haal on August 8th 2009. This footage has never been released to public before and Dunya Tv has shown it for the very first time. Comment If you like it.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6pkD8nLUe0[/video]

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This video proved that Musharraf is also an artist.He loves art.

Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Musharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraf

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
aa tujee batio taqderee umam kyia hai
shahseer o sanah awal tahoos ro robahab ikher

this bloody army no doubt 90k captured in bangladesh and lost every war so far
bec when u got cheif of army staff like that

rest ka allah he hafiz ha
wha what a plunker he is dipstick

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am agreed with you on your point of view but not with your way of expression. This is not acceptable at all. Reported to Admin.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nice video and he has got a nice voice.

Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay General sahab.

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salaam all, wats wrong with him singing? well i know he cant sing but singing in a private party is not a prob.
he has done few wrong things, if u critisize wat he did wrong than its fine but not this. i am sorry but i dnt agree with it
thx Allah nigahban

samsal

Citizen
=========================
Sorry posting it again

I really cant stop myself to write something here.

First of all don't know what's wrong with Musharraf singing a song. I really fail to understand What Mr Aftab Iqbal trying to proof here.

This looks to me that he likes music like most of 1.6 million Pakistanies. SO WHAT's wrong with it. Doest this prove anything against his professional abilities. Does this prove that he was not capable of anything.

OR Does it prove that today Pakistan is facing electricity shortfall just because President Musharraf was singing as a president.

OR does this mean today American are fighting in Afghanistan becos they knew that Pakistan has someone was as a president who do the singing and like music and that prove he never be a strong General and he will accept whatever they say to him.............................

OR today all Talibnization in our country is just beacause we had president who likes music.

This is all Rubish...............................None Sence .................. BullShit...................

We are a hypocrate as a nation. I just have a simple question for MR Aftab Iqbal can he tell me with roughly 1.6 million population of our country how many who like music and sing a song in their personal life. and atain top positions in Govt even today. I believe figure will be more than a 90%.

If he find out event 1 in those 1.6 million who do the same then he don't have right to single out Musharraf.

I think this effort is to please Mr Nawaz Sharif and PML N.................. For All those who dont know ..............

This very( Dunya ) channel is owned by MR Mian Amir Mehmood. who was Two time Nazim of Lahore - and current City Nazim of lahore as well.(even though PML N is againt this Nazim system.) and in these days he was not letting a single chance to please Mian Shahbaz Sharif. this is same old bludy tactics he was doing with Ch Previz Illahi..... and who has forgot - how Mian Amir Mehmood has out of the way Supported Ch Monis Illah so he can win the election. (But sadly he lost in lahore) - But after Gernal elections he has change his loyalities.

I m not really worried he is speaking againt Musharraf everyone does these days just to cover off their own inablities. I am more worreid that how they are using there means to change the fact in their own favours.

Today its Musharraf tomorrow it will be somebody else - and in all this battle Pakistan will be a looser.

Like they say at GEO TV

BUS KAR DO BUS.............. PLEASE BUS KAR DO

PAKISTAN PER RAHIM KAROOOO KHUDA KAYLAYIEA

politricks

Citizen
@ Samsal
"BUS KAR DO BUS.............. PLEASE BUS KAR DO

PAKISTAN PER RAHIM KAROOOO KHUDA KAYLAYIEA"

Kon buss karay?

Yeh kanjar qabeelay k marasi log bus karain??(Read "In the line of Fire", where he proudly tells of his Parents loved dancing inTurkish Pubs and Clubs) .. ya Merti hui Pakistani awam?

Jab tak ibrat ka nishan nahi banao gay in jaison ko, pyaz ke saath saath chhitter bhi kao ge, in Moderates se ore West se bhi.

Lack of education is not a problem. Misuse of education is. Same holds true for power.

S

Siasati

It is always good to have a back up profession. I must Musharaf is very smart :D

samsal

Citizen
@politricks

Zarore Banalooo Ibrat ka nashaan banaooo But question is kis kis koo....

-- Your whole nation watches..... Indian Movies.. their dramas...... and their their dirty dances with family............ banaooo Ibrat ka nishaan !!!!!!!

-- I dont know where you live but I use to live in lahore..... and I know very well like you........... every marriage ceremony is incomplete without Mandi functions and you know very well what happens in them............... Zaroor Banaoooo Ibrat ka Nishaaan!!!!!

-- Zaroor banaooo Ibrat ka nishaan those who use to go to Listen Tahria Sayed song in mid night and later her husband (Naeem Bukhari) give her divorce when he came to know about it.

-- Zaroor Banaooo Ibrat Ka Nishaan Ju loog Mulk ka basa loot kar la gayiee now they are again ruling our country....

Don't single out Person, used his personal life to gain political mileage.... Everyone know who is doing all this...... and what is motive behind.

These are same people who used to blamed Bhutto for drinking and Banazir Bhutto and her party for east Pakistan disaster. and when they needed her they just went in make her sister. and later crying on her death. Do you think people have forgot all this. All Pakistanies remember every minute of it.

Do you think people have forgot how they have start first federal provincial conflict. between punjab and islamabad. Do you think people have forgot how Judges are being used to declare Banazir Bhuto Unqualifies for elections.................

Do you think people have forgot how superime court was being attached when decission started comming against of them.....

I can go on and on...... whole night.....

thats why i was saying Bus karooo... Just think about country. beacause in past everyone is naked in Hamam...

A

abbasiali

samsal said:
Sorry posting it again

I really cant stop myself to write something here.

First of all don't know what's wrong with Musharraf singing a song. I really fail to understand What Mr Aftab Iqbal trying to proof here.

This looks to me that he likes music like most of 1.6 million Pakistanies. SO WHAT's wrong with it. Doest this prove anything against his professional abilities. Does this prove that he was not capable of anything.

OR Does it prove that today Pakistan is facing electricity shortfall just because President Musharraf was singing as a president.

OR does this mean today American are fighting in Afghanistan becos they knew that Pakistan has someone was as a president who do the singing and like music and that prove he never be a strong General and he will accept whatever they say to him.............................

OR today all Talibnization in our country is just beacause we had president who likes music.

This is all Rubish...............................None Sence .................. BullShit...................

We are a hypocrate as a nation. I just have a simple question for MR Aftab Iqbal can he tell me with roughly 1.6 million population of our country how many who like music and sing a song in their personal life. and atain top positions in Govt even today. I believe figure will be more than a 90%.

If he find out event 1 in those 1.6 million who do the same then he don't have right to single out Musharraf.

I think this effort is to please Mr Nawaz Sharif and PML N.................. For All those who dont know ..............

This very( Dunya ) channel is owned by MR Mian Amir Mehmood. who was Two time Nazim of Lahore - and current City Nazim of lahore as well.(even though PML N is againt this Nazim system.) and in these days he was not letting a single chance to please Mian Shahbaz Sharif. this is same old bludy tactics he was doing with Ch Previz Illahi..... and who has forgot - how Mian Amir Mehmood has out of the way Supported Ch Monis Illah so he can win the election. (But sadly he lost in lahore) - But after Gernal elections he has change his loyalities.

I m not really worried he is speaking againt Musharraf everyone does these days just to cover off their own inablities. I am more worreid that how they are using there means to change the fact in their own favours.

Today its Musharraf tomorrow it will be somebody else - and in all this battle Pakistan will be a looser.

Like they say at GEO TV

BUS KAR DO BUS.............. PLEASE BUS KAR DO

PAKISTAN PER RAHIM KAROOOO KHUDA KAYLAYIEA
Dear Shamsal,

To be very honest this is character assassination, and I really hate to those who got involved in this type of activity, but this time I gave exception to Aftab Iqbal, thanks to him for this eye opener, I really use to have a soft corner for PM. But after watching this video, I have change my mind, Those who support PM, Although we have enough debate, arguments etc, but for sure, this time who ever will justify him, will be counted for me as TRAITOR TO PAKISTANI NATION. I am firm about it,

PM was singing and enjoying life and on the other hand our soldiers were dying for his fight against terrorism.
PM was singing and enjoying life and on the other hand our brothers and sisters were dying of drone attacks.
PM was singing and enjoying life and on the other hand our brothers and sisters were dying of poverty and hunger.
PM was singing and enjoying life and on the other hand poor father's selling their children, because of poverty and hunger.
PM was singing and enjoying life and on the other hand poor girls were force to become sex workers because of poverty and hunger.
PM was singing and enjoying life and on the other hand his team was looting nation by selling valuable assets of nation.

Today I become party against those , who support Musharaf by saying this is what the law of jungle set for ages, and if he did the same what his precedors did, they are escaping from cruel reality, PM was responsible for whole nation, he had no right to held these kind of lavish luxury events, he was representing a nation, who was crying for help, he was suppose to be the rescuer. not the LOOTER. He started with nation, he will change the country, what he did is so shameful, ruthless.

Regards.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
What an extremely be-sura insaan (musically as well as otherwise)!

:lol: the jokers saying 'wah, wah'. With sycophants like these around no wonder Mush thought he was the next messiah.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sir Pervez Musharraf a great singer & a good human being

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwWJNmann0c[/video]

MQMLover

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Sir Pervez Musharraf a great singer & a good human being

So great that MQM has decided to Kick Altaf Kalia out and bring him as Chairman.
This would be natural progression of MQM - from BORI BAND LASH to open arresting, kidnapping and killing of anyone who speaks against me the great sir Pervez Musharraf. Supreme Court, High Court Judges, no problem, just put them in their houses and do not let anyone out including small childern because I am great Musharaf and new MQM boss.