EXCLUSIVE Interview with Nawaz Sharif - November 17 2009

A

arshad_lahore

[awaztv:4dg7pbcr]http://77.68.56.138/video_store/CapitalTalk17Nov2009.flv[/awaztv:4dg7pbcr]
2nd Link
[awaztv:4dg7pbcr]http://98.131.160.36/CT20091117.flv[/awaztv:4dg7pbcr]

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It was such a lousy and disappointed NS interview,i could not believe that he can talk so stupid.More or less he was trying to cover up zardari who stung him so many times but still going for him .it was such a shameless interview i did't bother to listen his whole bullshit .First his answer for payment of Rs.5000 as income tax and how much he showed his assets, for a complete answer just ain bain shain blah blah ,what kind of shit NS you were talking,you think people are stupid,they will digest your figures.just get lost .you did made money through corruption,this is 100% confirmed otherwise a person who lost everything at the time of z.a.bhutto,cannot make that much money in such a short period of time, made over 20 factories just explain to people how and where did you get all that money.NS made money because he was in the govt,if no proof thats not the people's fault.some thieves dont leave the clue behind so they wont be caught,same for zardari.As for shahbaz sharif is concerned,he is very honest,hard working and deserved to be the next PM.NS should give himself some rest ,we dont want to see him anyway in public office,he is not very different than zardari.NS should also bring his money in the country,beside he was the one who allow the banks to open foreign accounts and hundi system so the politicians and bureaucrats can make their black money into white.he is also the culprit,in the same category of zardari.First overseas money used to go to banks and people get only pak rupees.since he came to power,he altered the system.i used to be his big fan but not anymore.No wonder when musharraf came ,no one shed any tear for him even though he came with 2/3 majority.I will just say to NS,i dont see any difference between you and zardari so just relax and watch your business,leave the politics alone we dont need you,you put such incompetent people like syed abida hussain as pakistan's ambassodor to U.S,iftikhar arain as council general in a different country who even did't know how to say one sentence of english, they both had F.A education, also some other foreign jobs to your favourite people. NS was looking so fake in his interview,you should act normal and real.Give a chance to your brother Mr.shahbaz who is very popular and hard working,honest and patriotic with the country and with his job.

Obhama

Voter (50+ posts)
NS looking very smart.
richness appears on his face & living.
if his family business is oaying billions in tax to government then it's GOOD but
why they don't tell openly??

mhusain

in reply to post by tkaun...very shocked to see you name mr. arain who was consul general in toronto and had a great stint there. I saw him many a times at community gatherings and assure you he is very capable of speaking fluid english. People in toronto remember his time fondly and many were happy to see him visit last year. He spoke of his achievements at Additional secretary in foreign office and his ambassadorship in east africa. he is also from sind like me and has no connection to NS although ambassador at the time mahdi did. Is this what you have issue with

Geokarachi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
He has only 5,000 rupees in his account. He is also maqrooz of her daughter, brother and sons. We should collect some charity for this poor person.

This is best example of Munafiqeen. May God protect us from this evils.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Geokarachi said:
He has only 5,000 rupees in his account. He is also maqrooz of her daughter, brother and sons. We should collect some charity for this poor person.

This is best example of Munafiqeen. May God protect us from this evils.

You are right. If NAWAZ SHAREEF will contact me , I would help him with 50 000 Rs .
But he has to pay me back within 5 years.