Engineer Mohammad Ali Mirza -key Bareek Vardaat!

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
With due respect to the religious knowledge of the said Daaee!
I have noted on several occasions that Engineer Mirza very cleverly makes comparisons of the Sharif family and PM Imran Khan.
What he does is he will mention the good points of the very small actions of the Sharif governments and then brings out a negative point of PM IK's government.
He does not do a fair analysis given the time frames and total number of actions.
Please be aware of such points.
He conveniently forgets the history of the corruption of the Sharifs, the killings of Model Town, the buying of NA members, the raiding of the Supreme Court, and the illegal appointment of Marayam, to name a few.
As an example, he mentions that TLP was propped up by the establishment to destabilize Nawaz's government but then goes on to criticize IK for the treatment of TLP without stating the role of the establishment.

Engineer sahib baree bareek vardaat daal rahay hain.
He should stick to religious education because he does a fair job in that. If not Engineer Sahib be fair otherwise you will not be able to hide the truth.
100% agree...................

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fiqh does not originate from the Quran and is not the study of it. Relying on Ahadith for laws negates the Quran's message. Consensus is unlikely among Mullahs of different sects. Many Ahadiths contain contradictions, insults, and mockery of Prophet Mohammad and his companions.

I want to learn how to do Wudu cos Quran asks me to pray, also how many rikaat do I need to pray, without fiqh you are nothing.

Ahadees are action & words of the Prophet (PBUH) how can it be mockery?

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is a fantastic religious mubaligh but a patwari nonethless when it comes to politics.

If you want not to believe the ahadith and just stick to Quran then you won't be able to know even how to perform Salah which is absolutely essential if you are a muslim.

Anyway its a persons own choice what to believe and what to not. In these matters we need to agrue with a lot of patience. Aakhrat ka maamla hai bhai.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I want to learn how to do Wudu cos Quran asks me to pray, also how many rikaat do I need to pray, without fiqh you are nothing.

Ahadees are action & words of the Prophet (PBUH) how can it be mockery?
Wudu is in the Quran, but there are no details of man-made Namaz in the Quran.
I challenge you to find a complete method of Namaz from Ahadith.
How can you be certain that the Ahadith are words of Prophet Mohammad? Do you believe in Shia Ahadith or Suuni Ahaith?
The Ahadith were written some 200+ years after the demise of Prophet Mohammad.

Do you want me to post Ahadith here, which are outright insults and mockery of the Prophet Mohammad?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I felt the need to forward you my challenge too since you brought up the subject. Can you quote me hadith which states with complete detail, times of your salah, number of salah, how many rakah in each salah and step by step instructions as to recite what in position and what positions to adopt during which part of salah. 2nd part of the challenge is find me one person who has learnt how to perform your 5 time traditional salah by just reading the hadith.

Ahadees are action & words of the Prophet (PBUH)
How do you know? Or you just believe it because you've been told that. The so called hadith science ( honestly using the word science here is an insult to word itself ) method of authenticating hadith. I will bet you a $1000 you will not even buy an old used fridge using that so called "scientific method" Let alone base you life in this world and the next on it.

And do you have doubt about the Quran, it being detail, its clarity and completeness? Even though it says it is detailed, clear and complete. If not then why do you need these books written by defeated persians centuries after the Prophet passed away? Specially when the Quran says that there is not hadith other than Hadith of Allah worth following and that if Allah had willed he could write many more books and if all the oceans of the world were turned into ink it would not be enough for Allah's kalam.

So who are these persians who defied Allah and the prophet and wrote their own books, which unfortunately many like you follow?