Engineer Mohammad Ali Mirza -key Bareek Vardaat!

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
With due respect to the religious knowledge of the said Daaee!
I have noted on several occasions that Engineer Mirza very cleverly makes comparisons of the Sharif family and PM Imran Khan.
What he does is he will mention the good points of the very small actions of the Sharif governments and then brings out a negative point of PM IK's government.
He does not do a fair analysis given the time frames and total number of actions.
Please be aware of such points.
He conveniently forgets the history of the corruption of the Sharifs, the killings of Model Town, the buying of NA members, the raiding of the Supreme Court, and the illegal appointment of Marayam, to name a few.
As an example, he mentions that TLP was propped up by the establishment to destabilize Nawaz's government but then goes on to criticize IK for the treatment of TLP without stating the role of the establishment.

Engineer sahib baree bareek vardaat daal rahay hain.
He should stick to religious education because he does a fair job in that. If not Engineer Sahib be fair otherwise you will not be able to hide the truth.

cheema lahori

Councller (250+ posts)
Agreed
specialy his program on 14 August was Biesd he was declaring Nawaz Sharif innocent and saying that imran and Nawaz both are corupt.
He should be REFRAIN FROM polit
I have noted on several occasions that Engineer Mirza very cleverly makes comparisons of the Sharif family and PM Imran Khan.
What he does is he will mention the good points of the very small actions of the Sharif governments and then brings out a negative point of PM IK's government.
He does not do a fair analysis given the time frames and total number of actions.
He conveniently forgets the history of the corruption of the Sharifs, the killings of Model Town, the buying of NA members, the raiding of the Supreme Court, and the illegal appointment of Marayam, to name a few.
As an example, he mentions that TLP was propped up by the establishment to destabilize Nawaz's government but then goes on to criticize IK for the treatment of TLP without stating the role of the establishment.

He should stick to religious education because he does a fair job in that. If not Engineer Sahib be fair otherwise you will not be able to hide the truth.

ics

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)

Correct. Nothing surprising here. Every molvi starts with religion then launches himself into politics at first sight of fame. Because in this country every person is willing to do everyone else's job than his own and screw it all up. Engineer wants to be molvi. Movli wants to be politician. Politician wants to be boot polisher. Boot polisher wants to be PM. Judge wants to be motivational speaker. Motivational speaker wants to be judge. So on.

Obviously he has political aims now and his easy launch pad can be sharifs or zardaris not Imran khan who is not an easy nut to crack. He has deep rooted bias against IK, no doubt about that. Let him try his luck too to damage IK. Will be finished himself like them all.

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
جو بھی مولوی سیاست میں حصہ لیتا ہے وہ گھوڑے لگ جاتاہے یہ مرزا بھی گھوڑے لگ جائے گا اب انیس سو ستر تو ہے نہیں کہ لوگ پھدو بن جائیں میں نے اس کاپروگرام بہت عرصے سے نہیں سنا لیکن یہ بندہ ہے سمجھدار بھی اور مزہبی معاملات میں اچھا اور بیلنس بھی ہے مولانا طارق جمیل وغئرہ جسے چند مولویوں جیسا ہے البتہ حرام کے نطفے منافق کنجر اسلام فروش حرامی مودی کے پالتو پاکستان کو گناہ بھونکنے گشتی زادے خنزیرئ کتے کی طرح نہیں

wasiqjaved

Doesn't matter what he says about Imran Khan. Majority of people can already see what Imran Khan is and they support him overwhelmingly

Munawarkhan

Based on your observation, I think we can assume that Engineer Mirza is heavily influenced by our local media.

Anyways if I am listening to one of his videos, political messaging should be my concern, instead focus on what he talks about our religion. Leave feedback.

Munawarkhan

When you advocate man-made texts over the Quran, you are plainly following a sect.

The right term is Fiqh which is the study of Quran, its practice and framework along with relevance of when it came why it came etc. I don't know what you define as man made?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The right term is Fiqh which is the study of Quran, its practice and framework along with relevance of when it came why it came etc. I don't know what you define as man made?
Fiqh is not the study of the Quran, whose Fiqh are you going to believe?
The four branches of Fiqh are Hanafi, Maliki, Shafii, and Hanbali.

Munawarkhan

Fiqh is not the study of the Quran, whose Fiqh are you going to believe?
The four branches of Fiqh are Hanafi, Maliki, Shafii, and Hanbali.

Fiqh is the study of Islam and originates from Quran. All laws are obtained throught Quran and Hadees. They are different school of thoughts belong to different eras. The small details they differ with each other but 95% they are the same.

If it were a time that all scholars were together, they'd reached concensus cos none of them contradicted other instead placed their own opinion for societal and implementation issues.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The word fiqh is an Arabic term meaning "deep understanding" or "full comprehension". Technically it refers to the body of Islamic law extracted from detailed Islamic sources (which are studied in the principles of Islamic jurisprudence) and the process of gaining knowledge of Islam through jurisprudence.

The very definition of the word is sectarian, because it relies mainly on external sources and jurisprudence which is all man made.

And Mirza is slightly difference then most bhaand moulvis because like other bhaands he does not have a sect within a sect like brelivi, deobandi etc etc.

I use to think of him as a lesser evil that at least he targets the more damaging sects and destroys them, but then I saw his extremist side when he said the women cannot even watch a male moulvi giving khutba, dars etc etc and should only listen him. When someone has such extremist and twisted views, I'm sorry then he also falls into the bhaand moulvi category

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Fiqh is the study of Islam and originates from Quran. All laws are obtained throught Quran and Hadees. They are different school of thoughts belong to different eras. The small details they differ with each other but 95% they are the same.

If it were a time that all scholars were together, they'd reached concensus cos none of them contradicted other instead placed their own opinion for societal and implementation issues.
Fiqh does not originate from the Quran and is not the study of it. Relying on Ahadith for laws negates the Quran's message. Consensus is unlikely among Mullahs of different sects. Many Ahadiths contain contradictions, insults, and mockery of Prophet Mohammad and his companions.