Ek Aur Indian "Bhaabi"

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Shushmeta & Waseem Akram

Sushmita+Sen+Wasim+Akram+Scandal+Loving+Couple+Or+Break+Up.jpg

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/i-am-not-marrying-wasim-akram-sushmita-sen/601948/

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/sushmita-sen-breaks-up-with-wasim-akram/6158/

Sunday, June 27, 2010
Wasim Akram and Sushmita Sen - Full Story

Soon after the climax of Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza's Love Story, There are some news flowed in the media about former Pakistani Cricket Star, Wasim Akram and Indian Film Actress and Miss Universe Sashmita Sen. There has been speculation about these two stars of India and Pakistan after they hosted a TV reality show "Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena" together. But after the death of Wasim Akram's wife Huma Khan last year, their love story once again came under media flash. According to media they have seen many time together. There are many news about their close friendship. They have seen together in many places but they have not made their relationship public till date.

Sushmita Sen Said that they are only good friends.

http://khula-raaz.blogspot.com/2010/06/wasim-akram-and-sashmita-sen.html

Last edited:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
bhai un ke larki lanay kee humain koi khushi nahi...

khushi too jaab ho gee jaab hum 1947 aur 1971 ka badla laingay INSHAHALLAH...

aur dehli per phir muslim hakoomat hoo gee....

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
ager apni love story kamyaab hi kerni thi to apni begum ko mara kion sedha sedha ttttttttt deh ker apni kuwaish puri ker leta

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
ager apni love story kamyaab hi kerni thi to apni begum ko mara kion sedha sedha ttttttttt deh ker apni kuwaish puri ker leta

well who said he killed his wife ? ....you should not lie or make allegations on people if you do not know any thing. His wife had cancer every one knows.
And i would expect you not to make such stupid comments again about any one......
Do not spread lie....please

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you sure it's waseem. It could be pindi express as well. He was also in the news a few months back.

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
well who said he killed his wife ? ....you should not lie or make allegations on people if you do not know any thing. His wife had cancer every one knows.
And i would expect you not to make such stupid comments again about any one......
Do not spread lie....please

kia yeh such nahi ke waseem akram ki love story jub ki hai jub us ki wife zinda thi media per yeh kahani aam thi us ki wife under hi under soher ki bewafai ki waja se jel jel ker beemarion ka sikhar hoi ho .yeh hi herkat ager waseem akram ki wife kerti to phir bhi khoosh hote aap ya us ko kari qarar de ker mar dete bahi shaib phele hum apne mulk ko apno se to bacha len india ko to bad me dekh len ge

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
kia yeh such nahi ke waseem akram ki love story jub ki hai jub us ki wife zinda thi media per yeh kahani aam thi us ki wife under hi under soher ki bewafai ki waja se jel jel ker beemarion ka sikhar hoi ho .yeh hi herkat ager waseem akram ki wife kerti to phir bhi khoosh hote aap ya us ko kari qarar de ker mar dete bahi shaib phele hum apne mulk ko apno se to bacha len india ko to bad me dekh len ge

are you stupid or pagal ????
if his wife died of some internal disease then why to blame akram....and agar wife kartee to kaya hota ...bla bla ...is like beating the bush.....wake up.....

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thank him that he is even converting her if its true. He can try to get married without converting her too. n nobody can do anything. Is it coz of some little bit of iman in him or public pressure?
But how authentic are azizi's news? whats his source of news ? juniad? as azizi is not a journalist ? how is the past record of his news? what do u guys think ?
Nice sharing waseem.