Dr israr ahmed has passed away

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون) - "Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return". ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Verse #156)

May Allah bless his soul. May Allah give him place in Jannat-ul-Firdous (Aameen).

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Source: http://www.geo.tv/4-14-2010/62939.htm

Updated at: 0407 PST, Wednesday, April 14, 2010
LAHORE: The veteran religious scholar Dr. Israr Ahmed has passed away here at his residence early on Wednesday morning, Geo news reported.

According to family sources, he was suffering from back-pain and heart disorders for long time.

His funeral prayer will be said at Khalid Market Ground on Wednesday, sources said.

FAISAL315

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Inna lillahi wa inna alihi rajeoun.
He was a great great scholar. Hlioved simple life and tried to explain islam well.
Allah talla un ko Janat ul firdos mein jaga de, Ameen.
Today we lost a person.

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون .

May Allah give him place in Jannat-ul-Firdous (Ameen).

rajputan

Citizen
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
May Almighty Allah bless his soul with infinite blessings.

Dr Israr Sahab was one of our very few intellectuals, present in Pakistan whose research work on Islam, Quran and particularly on Khilafat is remarkable.
I Saluate Dr Israr Sb with the max depth of my heart and my feelings and DUAs are for his soul. May Allah forgive his all sins and take his soul to the best levels of Jannah. Ameen.

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
Dr. Israr Ahmed passes away

Updated at: 0400 PST, Wednesday, April 14, 2010
LAHORE: The veteran religious scholar Dr. Israr Ahmed has passed away here at his residence early on Wednesday morning, Geo news reported.

According to family sources, he was suffering from back-pain and heart disorders for long time.

His funeral prayer will be said at Khalid Market Ground on Wednesday, sources said.

Muhammad Afzal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
InaLillah-e-Wainailahe Rajeon

Today Muslim Umah has Lost one of his GREATEST Alim and Mufakir Of Quran, whose entire life was dedicated for the Islah e Muslimeen. He had that Fikar (concern) and pain for the Umah, which very few scholars of todays time carry. His indepth analysis of history, Islam and Quran in particular was regarded very high and relevant intodays world. He never bowed and was never affraid of any Hakim or ruler to speak the truth. (Unlike so called Halwa eating uleema of today who attach lengthy attribute to their names and are ONSALE and once bought by Yahood and Nasara give Fatwas against muslim Ummah on international erenas) O Muslims and specially Pakistani's you don't know what you have lost today. It was for People like him Iqbal Said
"Hazaron Saal Nargis Upnee Benoori Pe rooti Hey Bari Mushkil say hota hey Chaman mein Deda war Paida"

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dr Israr’s untimely demise has further created a void in the world of Islamic intelligentsia and I have shaken as well ever since I’ve heard the unfortunate news of his death early this morning. This has been felt as my personal loss and now I’m in the state of mourning. In the end all I have to say here is that it was an immense honour to hear to this great scholar of Holy Quran in our contemporary times and it would be an honest assessment from my side that in current world there’s hardly any scholar of Holy Quran left now who has the profound knowledge of the philosophy of Quran with proper conjoining of the historical and social perspectives of the civilizations of the world as Dr Israr had during his blessed life on this earth. My ultimate tributes and gratifications on the humble and assertive soul of Dr Sahab on this day and May Allah SWT raise his stature in that divine world where our beloved Dr Sahab has just embarked upon his final journey towards the eternity.

Last edited:

Jagajaga

Citizen
In memories of our loved Dr. Israr Sahib rahimallah

Dear genius Dr. Israr Ahmed,
we love you & miss you terribly. We want you to know you are often in our thoughts and pleasant memories. What a Wonderful person, Muslim, Mo'min, Preacher, Scholer, Brother, Friend....
You have passed away but your vision is still alive and it'll remain until the day of judgement and Inshallah we'll carry on your mission. The mission to the guidance of Deen, given by the Book (Qur'an) and Sunnah so that their real wisdom and rational worth can be made clear.
What a Beatiful Soul is so dearly remembered and cherished always in our hearts. Love Always,
Moh. Tahir from Germany

Jagajaga

Citizen
Yes brother, you're right. He's from those persons about them Iqbal had said. May Allah give him place in Fidous. Amin