Dr. Fiza Akbar Khan Ka Maryam Nawaz Ko Karaara Jawab .

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have never even watched her show lol. But people criticizing her should bring a logic or say how she is wrong. Calling her a barking bitch, her words against IK are really ur only defense of her criticism on nawaz? B honest, isnt that an admittance in its own that we cant challenge u on wat u said but we will just dig something u said against somebody else?
Hmmm, pretty lame
If she is being portrayed here as reliable as you poties think, then don't forget that she was as reliable as you think when she spoke against Murad saeed. You can't have the same person words as truth-full as long as you being selective . She is none. so, making a thread about her bad mouthing one person can't be given as her defense.

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
If she is being portrayed here as reliable as you poties think, then don't forget that she was as reliable as you think when she spoke against Murad saeed. You can't have the same person words as truth-full as long as you being selective . She is none. so, making a thread about her bad mouthing one person can't be given as her defense.
Doesnt matter wat we potians say n wat kinda bitch fiza is, my question was which one of her claim r u challenging n based on wat?
If a guy says Allah ek hay but Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) is not last Prophet, r u gonna say because his 2nd statement is wrong so first statement cant b trusted either?lol
No dude, u gotta challenge the statement not the person. I hate pmln to the last core of my being but if Maryam nawaz says Pakistan Zindabad i wont say Pakistan can never b zindabad becoz maryam is a bitch lol can i?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Doesnt matter wat we potians say n wat kinda bitch fiza is, my question was which one of her claim r u challenging n based on wat?
If a guy says Allah ek hay but Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) is not last Prophet, r u gonna say because his 2nd statement is wrong so first statement cant b trusted either?lol
No dude, u gotta challenge the statement not the person. I hate pmln to the last core of my being but if Maryam nawaz says Pakistan Zindabad i wont say Pakistan can never b zindabad becoz maryam is a bitch lol can i?

I am not challenging any of her statement or claim . I am telling you that you poties are out of your senses. anyone who says anything bad about NS is your friend . Anyone who says any facts about IK , you guys portray her/him as liar. This is the hypocrisy I am trying to tell you.

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
My 1st wife left me because of Nawaz Shareef

My 2nd wife left me because of Shebaz Shareef

My 3rd wife will leave me because of Maryam Shareef ?

Tell me how I can make #NayaPakistan when Shareefs are on my mind ?

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We did not know that Nikita Chaudhry 's wife left her because of her disqualified corrupt leader ?

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not challenging any of her statement or claim . I am telling you that you poties are out of your senses. anyone who says anything bad about NS is your friend . Anyone who says any facts about IK , you guys portray her/him as liar. This is the hypocrisy I am trying to tell you.
Thats all i wanted to hear, u cannot challenge or deny anything she said in that vdo :)
So tell me, how is it her fault if we potians curse her when she talks negative about IK? How does that make her a barking bitch?lol. Its potians fault that they cant handle it, y would u call her a barking bitch? U were wrong in calling her that werent u? Now dont bring potians into it, u uttered those words so were u right?
Other thing, does it matter who she is talking against, or it matters wat she says is actually on merit? So when potians criticize her, should u bring the person forward or should u bring their words on the table?
I hope u understand my point, m just trying to tell u to bring forward the words, not the person. Right words out of mouth of a wrong person do not become wrong words.