Doosra Pehlu with Mujahid Barelvi - 5th August 2011 - Exclusive Interview with Parvez Musharraf

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
i respected your opinion, but i dont use the harsh word for any one or criticizing anyone on his or her choice,,,, i am not agree with lot of things which you said, but as i said i dont have right to dictate you directaly as you did, and as well i must say Imran Khan might be honest, bro, but his party companion will let him down,if he will get power any time... we ll talk on this issue when and if he will get power .... i am again on the pointe ... learn to respect others opinion

God bless us all
waslam

Azrana - You need to study socio-economics. There is no benefit of getting an artificial economy and at the same time "mulk ko khokhla kar do".

Sngilani: Agreed absolutely. Disagree the biggest misktake was NRO. He has soooooooo many HUGE sins that it's difficult to say NRO was the biggest. He continously was and is on payroll since he was a Major in Army (as quoted by someone else as well). He is still an agent and he sold off Pakistan entirely. He is a mass murderer not only of people but their hopes, their economy, everything they have.......or had, i must say.

Azrana - is this what you call brave leader?? If we say he is not an agent, then he is the most coward armyman we have ever seen....the way he prostrated to US right away. But the fact is he is not only coward but an agent as well. If you want to see a fearless leader, then watch Imran Khan. If you are a Pakistani and want anything good for the country, remove this blindness from your eyes and support Imran Khan. I am not trying to insult you but trying to make you realize what you are doing. Unless you are related to Musharaf or somehow have another interest, what you are doing is a sin and don't know why doing it. Support the right guy....support the honest guy....support the guy who is not power corrupt...who won't steal a single rupee from Pakistani nation.....who will work his best to give to Pakistanis and not take from them....realize this and support Imran Khan.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
bigest enemy of paksitan ..... allah plz iss shaks ko asan moat na daina .. plz plz .. iss shaks ko ibrat ka nisahan banana .. jesay allah aap nay isss say pehlay firono ko ibrat ka nishan banaya ... ya allah mere rozaey ki yah dowa kabol kar iss shaks ko ibrat ko .. nawaz shareef ko . zardari altaf or in jhotey molaoon ko ibrat ka nisahan bana .. ya alllah imran khan ki hifazat kar woh tujh par tawakal kiye sare aam kahar ho jata hai ... ya allah pakistan par raham kar hamarey gonah maf kar ham mein hi kharbi hay jo yeh loag ham par musalat hain ,, ya allah pakistan ko hamesah kaim daim rakh or hamein imran khan ke sath iss mulk ki tameer mein hisa dalney ka sharf day inshallah

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
i respected your opinion, but i dont use the harsh word for any one or criticizing anyone on his or her choice,,,, i am not agree with lot of things which you said, but as i said i dont have right to dictate you directaly as you did, and as well i must say Imran Khan might be honest, bro, but his party companion will let him down,if he will get power any time... we ll talk on this issue when and if he will get power .... i am again on the pointe ... learn to respect others opinion

God bless us all
waslam

Thanks for your comments and sorry if I came across harsh. I think our point is Musharaf and not IK. You think Musharaf was a great leader. That's where I think you don't have any idea about how he was and what he has done. No patriotic Pakistani having full knowledge of socio-economic-political situation of Pakistan can say Musharaf was someone even ok for Pakistan.....let alone "good".

As far as IK is concerned, he is the best option right now. I don't worship politicians like a lot of other people do. I just know that he is the best available option. I have had several interactions with him and while I don't claim to be knowing him inside out, but I have seen him doing the right things and turning bad people into good people. He is a great administrator and leader. His people won't let him down coz he'll not let them do that. Only people who are power corrupt cud be afraid of their people and misled by them. IK is not one of them. And as u suggested let's resume the discussion when he comes into service (which we call power) - INSHALLAH!

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pervaiz musharraf is the most admireable president of pakistan,overseas pakistani love him bcz they know his value & dignity,he was the best adminstrator no riots or killing of any pathan mohajir sindhi punjabi & balooch from 199-2007 in karachi or whole pakistan its day light reality no body can deny,what we need peace that was there every one was free to move anywhere in pakistan,economy was shinning pakistan was 11th most developing nation now not even 111,worst than somalia & afghanistan,still stupids claim zardari nawaz doing well.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you dont know Ghadar mean then Just look Musharaf End. thats what happened with Ghadars. They served a very powerful person and exile like Geadar.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
Pagal admi hai yeh.......he is still saying k sahi faislay kiye.....
false economy....is economy ka kya fayeda jo sustain nahi kr sakti....dollars were coming in for a wrong objective.....and tht's why economy temporarily bettered. People need to understand this. He is a stupid, coward and sold out guy.....

Army has always destroyed Pakistan. From the first day they have caused all the troubles. Army has always destroyed country..... All wars have told that to us....

BTW, Musharaf always accepts that 9/11 was conducted by Osama however, even many many Americans don't believe that. Also, Osama was never wanted for 9/11 on FBI website coz they never had any clue. US never completed the 9/11 inquiry. All 9/11 witnesses were mysteriously killed. Bush knew in advance of 9/11 (and there is a lot of evidence on that).......so much to say about this. Even a movie made on the topic.... many former CIA operatives have given hints and said even clearly........what else does Musharaf want to see to believe the truth which is labeled conspiracy theory?

This Army will always go for this kind of strategy and never let govt focus on real development.....khuda k liye go back to barracks and let the people run the government.

Stopped watching the program after 19 minutes....all bullshit. Musharaf still has a lot of support from Army/ISI/US and Israel and he will continue to do his Sazish....

See he didn't comment on who is doing the conspiracy......he doesn't wanna name USA...he doesn't wanna take name of Israel ---- both his Masters. As*ho*e.

and who is ur master then?/?????,,,,,,,,,,you cant make any decision,,,one thing only u can do is to write nice english on siasat.pk,,,,,thats what ur approach is,,,,,,,U think everything was fake for 9 yrs,,,then why cant democratic govts run fake for just 5 yrs,,,,,,,,He did alot for common man and people like u who have done nothing for pak and common man so u have no right to call him ghaddar,,,,,,,,U and ur leader only talks and talks nothing else,,,,,so ist prove urself better than his era and then say bla bla bla otherwise silence is good coz begher tehqeeq ke jo bole wo jhoota hai,,,,,,

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
برده فروش
قوم کی بیٹیوں اور بیٹوں کو بیچنے والا
کیا سمجھتا ہے خدا کی پکڑ سے بچ جاۓ گا ؟

خدا کی پکڑ سے کوئی بچ سکا ہے ؟
یہ حسنی مبارک ، صدام حسین ، بھٹو ، مجیب ، اندرا ، کہاں ہیں ؟

الطاف اور مش لائن میں ہیں اپنے وقت کے انتظار میں
حسنی مبارک اگر چالیس سال بعد اس انجام کو پہنچ سکتا ہے تو مش اور الطاف ابھی انتظار کریں اپنی باری کا

جب تختہ پر لٹکاۓ جایں گے،

الله پاک نے کھا ہے کہ ہر ظالم کا پردہ مرنے سے پہلے چاک کر دے گا

Or jo Khoot bolega or jaan boojh kr philae ga wo bi latkaya jaega,,,,,,,,plzzzz give the names of the people who were sold by Musharraf,,,I think u r talking abt foreigners who were ur beta beti and were terrorists,,,,,,,,,,Allah is alwaz with true people and inshallah jhooton ka mun kala ho jaega

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
well as i said, i respect your opinion ,as far as i know the people in your CeC and dovisional level ,some of them if not too many, they are croupte and used to make my balance sheets in pakistan, and for others as well,,, so i dont mention any one s name, when i was talking about the system to whom i am still working with NATO , was just to eliminate the bradari isum and also to use the powers by buerocracy in wrong way as well accounting for every single employ of the country in there domain,,, well if you have interaction again with him, ask him if he knows what i am talking about, i ll joine the PTI ......

let us be good hummen and follows the preaches of islam, not the preechings of any islamic groups , sunni, shia,deoband or etc... waslam

Thanks for your comments and sorry if I came across harsh. I think our point is Musharaf and not IK. You think Musharaf was a great leader. That's where I think you don't have any idea about how he was and what he has done. No patriotic Pakistani having full knowledge of socio-economic-political situation of Pakistan can say Musharaf was someone even ok for Pakistan.....let alone "good".

As far as IK is concerned, he is the best option right now. I don't worship politicians like a lot of other people do. I just know that he is the best available option. I have had several interactions with him and while I don't claim to be knowing him inside out, but I have seen him doing the right things and turning bad people into good people. He is a great administrator and leader. His people won't let him down coz he'll not let them do that. Only people who are power corrupt cud be afraid of their people and misled by them. IK is not one of them. And as u suggested let's resume the discussion when he comes into service (which we call power) - INSHALLAH!

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
and who is ur master then?/?????,,,,,,,,,,you cant make any decision,,,one thing only u can do is to write nice english on siasat.pk,,,,,thats what ur approach is,,,,,,,U think everything was fake for 9 yrs,,,then why cant democratic govts run fake for just 5 yrs,,,,,,,,He did alot for common man and people like u who have done nothing for pak and common man so u have no right to call him ghaddar,,,,,,,,U and ur leader only talks and talks nothing else,,,,,so ist prove urself better than his era and then say bla bla bla otherwise silence is good coz begher tehqeeq ke jo bole wo jhoota hai,,,,,,

I don't hv any master and i seldom get emotional like you while writing comments and that too for Pakistan not for any leader. But i m seeing u get extremely emotional for Pervez Musharaf. Khairyat hai? :lol::lol:

Who is writing without tehqueeq? Are you sure it's me OR do u think u need to see mirror to answer that question. You have no idea about Musharaf so u r doing it without tehqeeq. I don't even want to continue this argument coz arguments are useful when someone is going to learn from them. Since you have closed ur mind and only using ur emotions, I will leave it here.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
well as i said, i respect your opinion ,as far as i know the people in your CeC and dovisional level ,some of them if not too many, they are croupte and used to make my balance sheets in pakistan, and for others as well,,, so i dont mention any one s name, when i was talking about the system to whom i am still working with NATO , was just to eliminate the bradari isum and also to use the powers by buerocracy in wrong way as well accounting for every single employ of the country in there domain,,, well if you have interaction again with him, ask him if he knows what i am talking about, i ll joine the PTI ......

let us be good hummen and follows the preaches of islam, not the preechings of any islamic groups , sunni, shia,deoband or etc... waslam

I read your comment a few times and tried to understand but could not. Can you please explain again, in separate pieces (if u r talking about a few different things) so that I can understand and respond or take any other action needed, as u suggested. As far as meeting IK is concerned, I am not foreseeing any meeting coz now I don't live in Pakistan. However, I will inshAllah go for voting. But won't get a chance to meet him. I believe you can name the people coz without naming them it doesn't help. But name someone only and only if:
- you are 100% sure what you are saying is right otherwise it will be a buhtan, a sin subject to severe punishment in Islam
- you are sure it's not your perception only i.e. the other side could have totally different comment. In other words, it's a real and undisputable truth
- the person has that character and it was not some mistake(s) from past, he might repent now. Coz subha ka bhoola shaam ko ghar aa jaye tau usay bhoola nahi kahtay.

Wassalam

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Or jo Khoot bolega or jaan boojh kr philae ga wo bi latkaya jaega,,,,,,,,plzzzz give the names of the people who were sold by Musharraf,,,I think u r talking abt foreigners who were ur beta beti and were terrorists,,,,,,,,,,Allah is alwaz with true people and inshallah jhooton ka mun kala ho jaega

yasir, i thought of not communicating with you any further but your comment here (in response to Raaz's) again tells me u r so blinded by the love of Pervez Musharaf. Make sure you draw a line between this LOVE and IBADAT (which will be shirk).

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
meray bhai, why should i lie, and bohtan, i am quite sure i am more rich then imran khan and i dont have any mean to him or any body, i dont wannt to intruduce myself in that sence bhai, but just to tell you, in differnt countries i have about 2000 acr land, in pakistan as well 435 acr as well three mills in pakistan , www.ngipk.com ,,, comercial things i dont wanna mention, and bohtan and islam i am well aware of it, i dont dame care about any evil, just be hummen i had requested you couple of time, but seems like you are not in the postion to understand, call me i ll give you the names +41 76 44 55 082 and also the things which they have done for me, as well as for themself,,, just i ll give you 3 examples,,, what the helll is yar... imran imran imran,,,, let him be the leader of the nation who does not even know in which direction they are .. or even he knows himself what he is doing, what pieces i am just telling you to bring structur with out any interfarence of anyone, ... have a good time

I read your comment a few times and tried to understand but could not. Can you please explain again, in separate pieces (if u r talking about a few different things) so that I can understand and respond or take any other action needed, as u suggested. As far as meeting IK is concerned, I am not foreseeing any meeting coz now I don't live in Pakistan. However, I will inshAllah go for voting. But won't get a chance to meet him. I believe you can name the people coz without naming them it doesn't help. But name someone only and only if:
- you are 100% sure what you are saying is right otherwise it will be a buhtan, a sin subject to severe punishment in Islam
- you are sure it's not your perception only i.e. the other side could have totally different comment. In other words, it's a real and undisputable truth
- the person has that character and it was not some mistake(s) from past, he might repent now. Coz subha ka bhoola shaam ko ghar aa jaye tau usay bhoola nahi kahtay.

Wassalam

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I guess you are already introducing yourself by giving your business website address. Anyway, have you written a letter addressed to Imran Khan at:
2, Street No. 84,
Sector G-6/4

Tel: 92-51-2270744
Fax: 92-51-2873893

Also, how does it help us to know that you have thousands acres of land? What does that have to do with our comments, arguments, etc. I don't think there is any relation. Whatever you have is yours and whatever IK has is his.

When you say IK doesn't know what he is doing, I don't understand it. If you know that IK doesn't know what he is doing, then why don't you go and do it instead of him? or let him know in a meaningful way? I just see half comments from you all the time. You just criticize but never give solutions. Come up with solutions and communicate to him. Why to just criticize? What do we get out of that criticism which even doesn't clearly tell what's wrong. Atleast criticize precisely so that people know what you are talking about. I respect your opinions but wanna make sure I understand those and and so can other members on this forum.

meray bhai, why should i lie, and bohtan, i am quite sure i am more rich then imran khan and i dont have any mean to him or any body, i dont wannt to intruduce myself in that sence bhai, but just to tell you, in differnt countries i have about 2000 acr land, in pakistan as well 435 acr as well three mills in pakistan , www.ngipk.com ,,, comercial things i dont wanna mention, and bohtan and islam i am well aware of it, i dont dame care about any evil, just be hummen i had requested you couple of time, but seems like you are not in the postion to understand, call me i ll give you the names +41 76 44 55 082 and also the things which they have done for me, as well as for themself,,, just i ll give you 3 examples,,, what the helll is yar... imran imran imran,,,, let him be the leader of the nation who does not even know in which direction they are .. or even he knows himself what he is doing, what pieces i am just telling you to bring structur with out any interfarence of anyone, ... have a good time

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
why should i contact him, if he want something from me he should contact me, ,,, i ll with my emman help him inshallaha, .. thanks

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Azrana please don,t give your email or phones yeh dakoo aapko bhi loot leyinge ,like they they did with other investors in pakistan who grew up from 1999 till 2007 ,90% were overseas pakistani who brought there investment here knowing pakistan going positively once these jamhoori thugs came in power all ran away,now there supporter saying all was artificial,like saying no killing or riots from 1999-2007 was also artificial.Be aware of these FATWABAZ,these are real destroyer of pakistan.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aim is to break the Statusquo, whether Imran or Musharraf breaks it, i m with them, bottom line, all the corrupt tinduus should eliminated ASAP

m3zaidi

Voter (50+ posts)
Aim is to break the Statusquo, whether Imran or Musharraf breaks it, i m with them, bottom line, all the corrupt tinduus should eliminated ASAP

Yeh Hui Na Baat!

For once i hear something 'normal'...
yea who ever it may be, i just want the status qua to be done with!

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)
diko Bhai main aapky comments prahy Sb kay comments theek hain. main aik bat khana chata hon (Zardary Govt ka haal dhek kar aisa lagta hay kay mushraff ki govt pher bhi achi thi)

yeh to aik tarf kah boot govt nay pakistan ko destabelise kia hay

Last edited:

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)

dear azrana! i understand what u want to say (but what is the solution) we have only 3 choice Zardari, Nawaz and Imran every body know what are they. now which one we should trust.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
@ Anacondaa, waslam, bhai bas rona aata hey, jab aadmi yehan per bhi Andha yakeen karney baith jaatey hain,,, aur kuch naheen,,, i just always tried to tell them that a system with out interfarence and big boss can be implemented in domain weise, on every departement and after the every end of the day , all could be accountable on every second, but no bodybother even to talk about it, i am sure even if i ll help pakistan to creat and implement it, they will kill me and nobody will say anything, so let me raise my kids, i have lost already one and i am not angel i am hummen i cannt bear it anymore... waslam www.adilrana.com it is web site of my son