Doosra Pehlu - 28th April 2011 - Imran Khan on PTI after Dharna

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran is a zoinist, he is dumb and deaf as well, you ask him about cricket, he will start giving lecture about zardari and Nawaz Sharif

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
faisal vohara is as damb and currupt as his leaders if u ask him or his leaders about the issue of pakistan they start crying on bhutto jhanmi and benazir .... bibi saheed la holwaqowata .. benazir jahnami

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
faisal vohara is as damb and currupt as his leaders if u ask him or his leaders about the issue of pakistan they start crying on bhutto jhanmi and benazir .... bibi saheed la holwaqowata .. benazir jahnami

I Like your comments, now you are getting there, you are showing your anger

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
Imran is a zoinist, he is dumb and deaf as well, you ask him about cricket, he will start giving lecture about zardari and Nawaz Sharif

**** off you stupid basttttt...... haramzady... Imran is the one and only who can save our country.....
******* zardari and nawaz are bellionaires,this is our coutnry tax payers money.....

you must have interest from the govt thats why u against our lovely imran......he is our next PM.....Inshallah

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
cmon imran you can do it.....
YES WE WILL DO IT.....
imran love you ,, sach an honest person in the world ..guys backup imran.......our futur PM....

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
yes IK we ll do it. We ll rock Pakistan.. and I see IK has gotten lot of confidence after dharna.

You are always welcome as being a prime minster of beloved country...

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
imran khan said he can end terrorist attacks in three months. i guarantee you that this will end sooner then this automatically. and you know why.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
well done IK.If US is sincere in dealing with the militants in afghanistan and pakistan, it should co-operate with them but they are following a different strategy to bleed muslims .Osama did attack in US embassy in Nigeria and attck navy ship "cole" but they never ever attack inside US, 9/11 was an inside job to make an excuse to go after the muslims but they forgot the viet nam era ,at the same time they trap paksitan to bring in this chaos to destabilize and ruin its economy and they did.Even french president told president Bush why you want to destabilize pakistan,a nuclear state but they could not digest pak nukes ,and they did. Gen Petraeus who have been promoted to CIA chief , is a hawk who wanted the surge and does not intend to leave unless there is a big clash in this area and it looks like according to the american media,it might be in pakistan ,drone attacks are the first step so US is just following the neo cons policy.They wont leave unless afghans bleed them really well.Pak and afghans have been bleeding for the last ten years,how much a country can give sacrifice for their peanuts.Pak dont want a confrontation with anyone but why US dont realise the imlications in this region,just compromise with the situation and leave with respect.Talk openly with talibans ,make a deal with them and leave but its not their intentions because behind the scene,someone else is sitting on the steering? I have already written, a conspiracy is building up against pakistan in washington and time is slowly showing that.To make false allegations , afghan talibans are getting logistic and other help in pakistan,is their natural habit of lying like they did to Iraq and nothing proved.US should know they are the occupiers of a poor country who does't have force but still US is crying wolf,just get out and let the region become peaceful .

Last edited:

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
i hated politics but now as imran there in politics ,i love to vote for him.
imran khan love you, you are like an angel for pakistan.
you wil save pakistan..Inshallah

PRIME MINISER??? WHO.....YEAHHHHHHHH IMRAN KHAN

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i wrote a letter to the cnbc channel......pls read

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

First of all thank you for conducting your discussion on Imran Khan, nothing give me more pleasure and happiness then watching this man on screen.

i just want to tell you, that why Imran is my inspiration.

I understood the meaning of self respect and pride as a nation while listening to him, he give us a hope that we can be number 1 nation in the world. and he proved that, he made Pakistan number 1 team, his hospital is number 1 NGO in the world, so his track record is 100%.

Whatever people say about him, i just know one thing

once a person asks Allama Iqbal, why you choose Mr. Jinnah for the leadership of muslims, he replied because he is unpurchaseable, and he can not be corrupted.

just apply these two rules of Hakim-ul-Ummat on every leader of Pakistan, I am dam'sure Imran would be the only one, and keep one thing in mind that Allah is more powerfull then America or these so called jagerdaars and waderas. "Allah is the best planner"

May Allah bless him, and give him the power to take stand for Pakistan