Don't do Mistrustfulness with your Muslim Brother اپنے مسلمان بھائی کے لیے بدگمانی &#1

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don't do Mistrustfulness with your Muslim Brother اپنے مسلمان بھائی کے لیے بدگمانی &am

وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ بِغَيْرِ مَا اكْتَسَبُوا فَقَدِ احْتَمَلُوا بُهْتَانًا وَإِثْمًا مُّبِينًا
Quraan 33:58 And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin.
اور جو ایمان دار مردوں اور عورتوں کو ناکردہ گناہوں پر ستاتے ہیں سو وہ اپنے سر بہتان اور صریح گناہ لیتے ہیں

Sayyiduna Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “Avoid suspicion, for suspicion is the greatest of lies in talk and do not be inquisitive about one another and do not spy upon one another and do not feel envy of one another, and nurse no malice, and nurse no aversion and hostility against one another. And be fellow-brothers and servants of Allah.” (Sahih Muslim, Book #032, Hadith #6214)

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Re: Don't do Mistrustfulness with your Muslim Brother اپنے مسلمان بھائی کے لیے بدگمانی

I personally do not claim that I strictly follow above instruction. I am an ordinary Gunahgar (گناہگار) Muslim. We should all (including myself) should try our level best to follow the instructions of Quraan and authentic Haeeths.

May Allah give all of us hidayat (Aameen)

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Don't do Mistrustfulness with your Muslim Brother اپنے مسلمان بھائی کے لیے بدگمانی

I personally do not claim that I strictly follow above instruction. I am an ordinary Gunahgar (گناہگار) Muslim. We should all (including myself) should try our level best to follow the instructions of Quraan and authentic Haeeths.

May Allah give all of us hidayat (Aameen)

and we should not be the one who decide who is a muslim and who is not. Remember ********** were known to the Prophet and Allah and they were given their last breath to prove their alligeance with deen.

Pakistani1947

Re: Don't do Mistrustfulness with your Muslim Brother ???? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ???????

We should not be using the word "Munafiq" or "Kafir" for our Muslim brothers. There may rarely be some munafiqs among Muslims...but only rarely some...

See following video to know who are the real "Munafiqs"

"Munafiqs" associate themselves with believers, appearing to be faithful, so as to deceive them in whatever way they can. Once they realize they will not be able to attain their desired end, however, or when the believers are faced with ordeals when tested by Allah, they immediately abandon them, thus revealing their true faces. Whether while or after leaving the presence of the believers, they do not abandon their agenda of bringing harm upon the believers, or fomenting conflict, and striving to ruin the unity of believers. For that reason, hypocrites are referred to in the Qur'an as "m u n a f i q e e n" (those who incite nifaq and fitnah).

No doubt there are many Muslim sect who thinks that the other sect is Munafiq which is not true. Every Muslim sect is practicing the version of Islam according to best of their believe. This believe may be polluted due to many reasons. For example, believing that the faith of their father and fore fathers is absolutely right.. believing that the Peer they follow is absolute authority in religion.

There are some so called Muslims who are do not believe in religion at all but they play with emotions of their follower for sole purpose of Business (money). They would disguise themselves in the shape of a Peer. They would spread false claims that they have seen Prophet Muhammad ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? in their dreams and that they are in direct contact with him ??? ???? ???? ???? ????. They would claim that they know the knowledge of unseen and that they can predict future. They would spread wrong believes that the saint buried inside a grave can solve their problems. These fake Peers are actually fraud not "munafiq". They are businessman who have little or no faith in Allah. Munafiq actually from inside would be religious non-Muslim but in disguise of a practicing Muslim as shown in above video.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ بِغَيْرِ مَا اكْتَسَبُوا فَقَدِ احْتَمَلُوا بُهْتَانًا وَإِثْمًا مُّبِينًا
Quraan 33:58 And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin.
اور جو ایمان دار مردوں اور عورتوں کو ناکردہ گناہوں پر ستاتے ہیں سو وہ اپنے سر بہتان اور صریح گناہ لیتے ہیں

Sayyiduna Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: Avoid suspicion, for suspicion is the greatest of lies in talk and do not be inquisitive about one another and do not spy upon one another and do not feel envy of one another, and nurse no malice, and nurse no aversion and hostility against one another. And be fellow-brothers and servants of Allah. (Sahih Muslim, Book #032, Hadith #6214)

Do you believe that the ahadyt in bukari are authentic ????????