Don't believe on everything blindly that media show you - This is very important (must read)

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
We have just started living in "open/free media". this is good thing but we have to be very careful. we must not believe on everything blindly.especially when they talk about Islam and Muslims and compare them with so called advance western world and try to prove us backward. We should not get impressed by western world whatsoever. It does not matter what arguments they bring in favour of them. we must not believe them because they are based on falsehood.

Some so called scholars and analysts are trying to prove Muslims wrong by telling some bad aspects of muslim history. If they are true analyst then they should also talk about Holy Prophet and the system he introduced. this is beacon for us. They praise the system which is full of malicious things. the countries and cultures they talk about are dirty and filthy from in side. this is fully corrupted and devilish. Their political system based on secularism (no God and religion), their economical system is possessed by capitalism (full of debt, interest) their social system is devastated (no relationships, sex, alcoholism, etc. ).

they can not justify their system by counting few of their research, work and inventions in science. you know better what they did in world war II, when they abducted the scientists from japan and germany. they have snatched the resources from other countries and filled their own countries. I agree that they progressed because of our weakness but they didn't progress with their own abilities. They criticize on banu umayya and banu abbas, I agree that most of thing which happened in those days could not be justified but why you dont mention Jabber bin hayyan, Ibn-ul-haitham, ibn-e-sina, albruni, alkhawarzmi, alkundi , imam Ghazali, and significantly valuable literature, which was destroyed by chengez khan. If you see without the glasses of racism, you will see all the roots of modern science terminating in that islamic era of science.

these so called intellectuals are very cunning because they tell you that our whole history is full of sword and warfares and dont talk about the literature and scientific research done in muslim era. But they will always talk about scientific, technological progresses, which western world made and so called social welfare system they introduced but they will never talk about what attrocities and cruelities they did. they burnt whole world to make their own house peacefull. is this a progress??

I dont believe on that progress is just name of some scientific inventions and so called social welfare system but I believe in the system which was introduced by my Holy Prophet (PBUH) and which Quran tells us. If we start acting upon it today you will see the heaven on the earth today. You will see one day, this system will be implemented fully. Human history doesn't change overnights but day will come when Imam Mehdi will come and God will give us liberty from this system of Dajjal. we are not impressed by this system, we can never be and we must never be. whatever attract-full-ness it has, whatever comforts it shows whatever colours of lies it shows, we will not be decieved. InsaAllah

for example look at the following video how this guy is promoting that system

but dont forget to watch this video to see real face of this hypocrat

Last edited by a moderator:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: This is very important (must read)

You must remember taht in order to become famous every network needs idiots to work for them e.g. O'Reily, Shaun Hannity and other idiots in US media. We also have Hasan Nisar, Ghamdi, etc. Please do not consider these people to be normal Muslims. These are pseudo intellectuals.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
You really need to read it fellows

Some so called scholars and analysts are trying to prove Muslims wrong by telling some bad aspects of muslim history. If they are true analyst then they should also talk about Holy Prophet and the system he introduced. this is beacon for us. They praise the system which is full of malicious things. the countries and cultures they talk about are dirty and filthy from in side. this is fully corrupted and devilish. Their political system based on secularism (no God and religion), their economical system is possessed by capitalism (full of debt, interest) their social system is devastated (no relationships, sex, alcoholism, etc. ).

they can not justify their system by counting few of their research, work and inventions in science. you know better what they did in world war II, when they abducted the scientists from japan and germany. they have snatched the resources from other countries and filled their own countries. I agree that they progressed because of our weakness but they didn't progress with their own abilities. They criticize on banu umayya and banu abbas, I agree that most of thing which happened in those days could not be justified but why you dont mention Jabber bin hayyan, Ibn-ul-haitham, ibn-e-sina, albruni, alkhawarzmi, alkundi , imam Ghazali, and significantly valuable literature, which was destroyed by chengez khan. If you see without the glasses of racism, you will see all the roots of modern science terminating in that islamic era of science.

these so called intellectuals are very cunning because they tell you that our whole history is full of sword and warfares and dont talk about the literature and scientific research done in muslim era. But they will always talk about scientific, technological progresses, which western world made and so called social welfare system they introduced but they will never talk about what attrocities and cruelities they did. they burnt whole world to make their own house peacefull. is this a progress??

I dont believe on that progress is just name of some scientific inventions and so called social welfare system but I believe in the system which was introduced by my Holy Prophet (PBUH) and which Quran tells us. If we start acting upon it today you will see the heaven on the earth today. You will see one day, this system will be implemented fully. Human history doesn't change overnights but day will come when Imam Mehdi will come and God will give us liberty from this system of Dajjal. we are not impressed by this system, we can never be and we must never be. whatever attract-full-ness it has, whatever comforts it shows whatever colours of lies it shows, we will not be decieved. InsaAllah

for example look at the following video how this guy is promoting that system

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tO4GJuKMrak

but dont forget to watch this video to see real face of this hypocrat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-INmRqO1Sts