Did nawaz pay his tax or not? What is the proof with IK

hassanmustufa

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i was recently watching off the record along with my dad and in the program a member of noon league provided kashif abbasi with the tax statements of nawaz sharif. so my dad asked wats the proof with Ik that nawaz payed only 5000rs tax.
so if ny one got the answere plz post it so that i can inform my dad . And i dont want any blind believer of IK to call my dad a kafir for questioning IKs claims.

juttji

Re: did nawaz pay his tax or not? wats the proof with IK

Iss ko kehtay hain jadi pushti ghulami. No offense .

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran is a lotaa who keeps changing his parties and views.. So dont expect something honest out of him. he will do what his bloody generals will tell him to do.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

being in charterd accountancy and working few months of in the company who file sharif family returns i have seen myself few thousands rs tax return of nawaz
after criticizm from imran khan these returns has turned into few lacks one proof is the declaration of asset statement in which nawaz show himself debtor of few laks

Arslan PTI

Voter (50+ posts)

yeh nawaz shareef ka latest tax return hai isse pechli baar unhune 5000 hi diya tha aur phir jab media par baat aa gai aur unper kafi tanqeed hui to phir unhune 17 lakh tax pay kar diya aur shahbaaz shareef abhi bhi zero tax filer hai aur n league k ziada tar mpa's and mna's tax pay nahi katey aur Imran Khan ka is baar ka tax return 18.5 lakh hai jo k nawaz shareef k tax return se 1.5 lakh ziada hai kitni mazhika kheez baat hai.Wo nawaz shareef jiski estate mein 1600 mulazim kam karte hn aur jo beshter sugar mills ka malik hai aur jiskey foreign accounts aur foreign business aur foreign property hai

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

watch it u will find proof

AhmedTauseef

nawaz sherif didnt pay any tax on his wealth.... wot he paid is utility bills and sales tax which he charge from people..... but he never pays any thing on his profit hes earning

Arslan PTI

Voter (50+ posts)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZcVVIx00gSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

He paid that tax in 2007 ( the one in which he paid 18 lac) and it was when your so called lotaaa leader was praising him. DOnt taunt for no reason. Cause your leader is loota who might change tomorow.

yeh nawaz shareef ka latest tax return hai isse pechli baar unhune 5000 hi diya tha aur phir jab media par baat aa gai aur unper kafi tanqeed hui to phir unhune 17 lakh tax pay kar diya aur shahbaaz shareef abhi bhi zero tax filer hai aur n league k ziada tar mpa's and mna's tax pay nahi katey aur Imran Khan ka is baar ka tax return 18.5 lakh hai jo k nawaz shareef k tax return se 1.5 lakh ziada hai kitni mazhika kheez baat hai.Wo nawaz shareef jiski estate mein 1600 mulazim kam karte hn aur jo beshter sugar mills ka malik hai aur jiskey foreign accounts aur foreign business aur foreign property hai

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

It was 18 lac as income tax. There companies paid over 6 billion in taxes. papers already shown now cut the crap
nawaz sherif didnt pay any tax on his wealth.... wot he paid is utility bills and sales tax which he charge from people..... but he never pays any thing on his profit hes earning

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

is se bare stupidity nahi ho sakte 6 billion sale tax .sale tax pay karta ha consumer company sirf collect karte ha.nawaz sharif ke companies be tax nahi pay karti woh humasha loss show kartay hain ya bhot ziada understate karty hain.18 lac back dates ma jama karway ha ghour say dekho video nawaz sharif na hud assets show kia hain

iiikhan

Citizen
Starter, hope you got your answer. And by the way the taxes filed by Nawaz sharif for last two years were filed on the same date. That means he filed late taxes or changed them later on due to criticism (Kashif abbasi asked that question from Khwaja Asif about same date)...

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
i was recently watching off the record along with my dad and in the program a member of noon league provided kashif abbasi with the tax statements of nawaz sharif. so my dad asked wats the proof with Ik that nawaz payed only 5000rs tax.
so if ny one got the answere plz post it so that i can inform my dad . And i dont want any blind believer of IK to call my dad a kafir for questioning IKs claims.
Its simple, if you want to solve this matter once and for all, tell Nawaz Sharif to come out of hiding and sit with Imran Khan, bring all the evidence of his income/assets/tax and let accountants do the checking. We will find out who is lying and who is not. As for the 5000 tax, Imran Khan didnt imagine it, this was all over the media and now N league is trying to say that Imran Khan started this propaganda. You can see this video where he is asked about his 5000 tax and he does NOT deny it. Instead he gives excuses for it:

Imran Khan is ready to be accountable in front of the public, why not Nawaz Sharif? Is he above the law?

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)

your INSANE this i can say about you and your statement about Imran Khan go and get treatment ASAP.
Imran is a lotaa who keeps changing his parties and views.. So dont expect something honest out of him. he will do what his bloody generals will tell him to do.

Adeel

Founder

Your dad has a valid question but if there was something wrong with Imran's taxes. Don't you think, PMLN guys would have raised that question instead of just defending themselves?

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kiyoon khuli aankho ke saath blind ban ke discussed krna he..............................any reasson...........NO................we know every well........................ye sab Lier hain..............one caror 60 lakh me koi aaj is tarach jee sakta he................................aray bhai karachi me 135 lakh ke to sirf flate mita he wo bhi Garden jaise area me.............to baqi karobar kia karna or kia khana peena..............................ye sab dhooke baaz...............or Jhoote hain............................