DG ISPR's Complete Press Conference on situation arising after Pulwama attack

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
H
You dont know. my Father gave his life fighting for this country while probably you dad was farting in his bed. I am disgusted with the way things are going in this country and if speaking for the rights of Pustuns and Baluch is treason then go ahead have the guts to try me for treason. It is very easy to be patriot while enjoying a climate control console in front of you. Grow up and face the realities of life. You have also shown your true attitude to a reality . Your quote'"Anyone who talks about pashtuns and baloch rights "these" days are agents of dehli and kabul. andthen "Stop feeding your family by saying crap everywhere on this forum " My Family is eating 'rizk-e-halal' not since the creation of Pakistan but for 200 yrs before that also . AlHamdulilah.
How honest of you about Punjabi. I being Punjabi admit that it was our farting in the bed which allowed a family named Sharifs in Punjab to somehow reach to the top & now somehow when Punjab is trying to punish a powerful Punjabi some Pashtuns & Baloch somehow trying to save him.
Your father has given his life for our country as you have stated. I salute him for that my Friend.
I was kidnapped for ransom by some Pashtuns but I never blamed all the Pashtuns, I even forgave those who kidnapped me. I pray that Allah forgive them on the judgement day for this act. I have Pashtun friends. Dost you might be a victim of some constant misbehavior by some Punjabi idiot like NS. But please do not curse all if them.

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
wonderful and excellent way to go . pakistan has develop their mature sense , this type of conference means pakistan won diplomatically now if india will try any adventure we can respond justifiably ,

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
52415891_2315560068466330_8536207480294735872_n.jpg

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
H

How honest of you about Punjabi. I being Punjabi admit that it was our farting in the bed which allowed a family named Sharifs in Punjab to somehow reach to the top & now somehow when Punjab is trying to punish a powerful Punjabi some Pashtuns & Baloch somehow trying to save him.
Your father has given his life for our country as you have stated. I salute him for that my Friend.
I was kidnapped for ransom by some Pashtuns but I never blamed all the Pashtuns, I even forgave those who kidnapped me. I pray that Allah forgive them on the judgement day for this act. I have Pashtun friends. Dost you might be a victim of some constant misbehavior by some Punjabi idiot like NS. But please do not curse all if them.
I am not I repeat not against any Punjabi, some of my closest friends are Punjabis and I love and honour them. What I am trying to say is not an average Punjabi but the clique of Ganja's twiterrati and social media activist along with the mombati mafia is covering up his misdeeds. We Pushtuns have our very own traitorous wretches like Fazool diesel and his family of tubs hog lard and big nose Assfindyar. The point I have repeatedly been trying to raise is the inefficiency and institutional weaknesses that are allowing the thugs of Pakistan roam free. Which means Zar and Shar and their cohorts. We who think that we are patriots should now demonstrate in front of NAB and FIA headquarters and demand their resignations and imprisonment for they are abbettors of the thugs.