DG ISPR's Complete Press Conference on situation arising after Pulwama attack

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
228641_055718_updates.jpg

Maj. Ghafoor also same Don't mess with Pakistan....All on same Line.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
He used the word prime minister and referred to what the Prime Minister said more times than he referred to the COAS.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hopefully sense will prevail in India and they will accept the offers extended by Pakistan.

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Army and Imran's Govt are on the same page very good. What about the fifth columnists of India in Pakistan. Why no one has dared question Ganja when he said that the boundary drawn between India and Pakistan is an artificial line. Both eat 'Aloo-gosht' and are brothers? why no one questioned ganja when he said that the Mumbai attack was sponsored by Pakistan? Even the Indian lawyer quoted this before the International Court of Justice.Had it been said by a Pushtun or a Baluch that the Durand line is an unnatural division all hell would be broken loose and the very existence of Pakistan would be in mortal danger. Why are Pushtun and Baluch people always suspect but Punjabis can get away with anything? If the establishment is sincere then Ganjas be tried for treason otherwise .............

FSociety

Senator (1k+ posts)
The Army and Imran's Govt are on the same page very good. What about the fifth columnists of India in Pakistan. Why no one has dared question Ganja when he said that the boundary drawn between India and Pakistan is an artificial line. Both eat 'Aloo-gosht' and are brothers? why no one questioned ganja when he said that the Mumbai attack was sponsored by Pakistan? Even the Indian lawyer quoted this before the International Court of Justice.Had it been said by a Pushtun or a Baluch that the Durand line is an unnatural division all hell would be broken loose and the very existence of Pakistan would be in mortal danger. Why are Pushtun and Baluch people always suspect but Punjabis can get away with anything? If the establishment is sincere then Ganjas be tried for treason otherwise .............
That culprit is already behind steel bars. The problem is not ganja but disgusted people like you who always chant one thing why not him and her why him blah blah.

disgusted

That culprit is already behind steel bars. The problem is not ganja but disgusted people like you who always chant one thing why not him and her why him blah blah.
So I am right to assume that only Pushtuns and Balouch only can be labelled as traitors. Punjabis are 'pawitar' It seems that I hit a raw nerve when stating facts about the lion of Lahore zoo aka Ganja and his love for Modi and gave a parallel example of Baluch and Pushtun leaders. The culprit is not behind steel bars but behind gold embellished bars being served with the choicest dishes and served on the fanciest crockery.Your selective blindness is very droll and ironically you will be the first to get the taste of Indian hegemony if God forbid your clique continues playing with emergency situations in such a leisurely inactivity. Your annoyance exceeds that what was displayed by TLP in the Gustakh-e Rasool movement. So the proper guess is that you are a core member of patriotic Indians masquerading as Pakistanis

PappuChikna

pak faouj kay jwan zindabad...\

modi waloo ne koi ha*ami pan karnay kee koshish kee tou inn kee pen di siri karr daynaa

FSociety

Senator (1k+ posts)
So I am right to assume that only Pushtuns and Balouch only can be labelled as traitors. Punjabis are 'pawitar' It seems that I hit a raw nerve when stating facts about the lion of Lahore zoo aka Ganja and his love for Modi and gave a parallel example of Baluch and Pushtun leaders. The culprit is not behind steel bars but behind gold embellished bars being served with the choicest dishes and served on the fanciest crockery.Your selective blindness is very droll and ironically you will be the first to get the taste of Indian hegemony if God forbid your clique continues playing with emergency situations in such a leisurely inactivity. Your annoyance exceeds that what was displayed by TLP in the Gustakh-e Rasool movement. So the proper guess is that you are a core member of patriotic Indians masquerading as Pakistanis
I know who you're disgusted!!! Anyone who talks about pashtuns and baloch rights these days are agents of dehli and kabul. Stop feeding your family by saying crap everywhere on this forum. And seriously disgusted ?you did not found a sane handle in the whole dictionary?

monty786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Apart from the rude name for ns, i fully agree with the content. And note that i am a punjabi

disgusted

I know who you're disgusted!!! Anyone who talks about pashtuns and baloch rights these days are agents of dehli and kabul. Stop feeding your family by saying crap everywhere on this forum. And seriously disgusted ?you did not found a sane handle in the whole dictionary?
You dont know. my Father gave his life fighting for this country while probably you dad was farting in his bed. I am disgusted with the way things are going in this country and if speaking for the rights of Pustuns and Baluch is treason then go ahead have the guts to try me for treason. It is very easy to be patriot while enjoying a climate control console in front of you. Grow up and face the realities of life. You have also shown your true attitude to a reality . Your quote'"Anyone who talks about pashtuns and baloch rights "these" days are agents of dehli and kabul. andthen "Stop feeding your family by saying crap everywhere on this forum " My Family is eating 'rizk-e-halal' not since the creation of Pakistan but for 200 yrs before that also . AlHamdulilah.

Last edited:

kayawish

and those who talks about punjabi and sindi rights what you think about them ?