DG ISPR General Asif Ghafoor's befitting reply Sana Bucha on her taunt

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
فوج کو گالیاں دینا آجکل فیشن بن چکا ہے۔ اگر یہ نام نہاد صحافی یہ بکواس نہ کریں تو پھر اِنھیں انٹرنیشنل کانفرنسوں میں کون بلائے گا اور اِن کی فنڈنگ کون کرے گا۔ ساری دنیا کو معلوم ہے کہ کرپٹ سیاستدان ملک کو پہلے ہی کھوکھلا کر چکے ہیں۔ پاکستان آرمی ملک دشمنوں کے ایجنڈے کی تکمیل میں رکاوٹ ہے۔ پی ٹی ایم اور یہ نام نہاد صحافی اِسی فتنے کا شاخسانہ ہیں۔ پاکستانی عوام اپنی فوج کے ساتھ کھڑی ہے اور اِنشاءاللہ کھڑی رہے گی۔
Keep making haram money, boy. Its the taxpayers money.
Do you guys have to do chores in army officers' houses as well, or you just write nonsense all the day long to lick the black leather 'made in China' boots?

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Did you get an Eid bonus too?
BTW what salary do you get from ISPR? Its actually the taxpayers money.

Its obvious from number of threads and reply you post every hour / day that who is on payroll for these services.

Do compare with mine (maximum 1 post per day) above all, I believe on "halal" as it lasts longer. alhamdollilah

As said before, as a Pakistani we all are with our forces.

Dont expect anymore replies from me on this thread -

وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَاهِلُونَ قَالُوا سَلَامًا

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sana Bucha can refute the claim of DG ISPR if she didn’t work for ISPR. Journalists should ask this from Sana.
If Sana doesn't refute, it is already proving how army is paying hot female journalists from the taxpayers money.

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
B
Asif Ghafoor is an Idiot and is very fond of making people ridicule him.
Sana Bucha taunted him because she probably knew the reality of ISPR and their social media trolls who are being paid out of the 'defence budget'. Which means this dirty lot which slanders mothers and sisters of Pakistanis belonging to PPP, PML(N) and all others who don't agree with them get paid from their victims.
In response Asif Ghafoor showed his teachings from some villager family who don't respect women and explore them in some cattle farm or wheat field. By trying to insult Sana Bucha, he has actually exposed himself and his institution to the world.

[/QUOTE
Stop defend such a moron like bucha. Yeh maa behan kia sirf n leagui air ppp beghairt ki hi hoti hain? I also can't fully trust on army just bcoz of its past record but if there us a choice to take a side of one, I will definitely choose army instead of corrupt mafia

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its obvious from number of threads and reply you post every hour / day that who is on payroll for these services.

Do compare with mine (maximum 1 post per day) above all, I believe on "halal" as it lasts longer. alhamdollilah

As said before, as a Pakistani we all are with our forces.

Dont expect anymore replies from me on this thread -

وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَاهِلُونَ قَالُوا سَلَامًا
You may reply from your other ID's Mr Paid Troll.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fa pass? Are you in your senses?
I think my post's sarcasm is getting lost on many. Nooni, knooni liberals following in their mother Asma jehangir's foot steps use 'fa pass fouji' as a taunt. So I was just questioning why liberal mafia is getting their asses whacked by a 'fa pass fauji' if they are so clever and enlightened.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sana Bucha taunted him because she probably knew the reality
So you hide behind the fake knowledge of a high-class media whore - how convenient!
The disinformation games played to muse criminals and foreign masters for the last 40 years aren't going to be fun anymore - Now the people will call all these whores whoever is pushing them. Your defense of this Bitcha is idiotic to say the least.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you hide behind the fake knowledge of a high-class media whore - how convenient!
The disinformation games played to muse criminals and foreign masters for the last 40 years aren't going to be fun anymore - Now the people will call all these whore whoever is pushing them. Your defense of this Bitcha is idiotic to say the least.
The Low IQ DG ISPR himself wrote in his tweet that Sana worked for ISPR and she was paid too. Therefore if Sana commented on funded troll service of ISPR, it meant to be true.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Low IQ DG ISPR himself wrote in his tweet that Sana worked for ISPR and she was paid too. Therefore if Sana commented on funded troll service of ISPR, it meant to be true.
Still an idiotic reply. He taunted her. And in case you think that's not a taunt but the fact then why are you defending this whore who is currently working for her foreign masters.
Just tell us what is your opinion about her morality and standing; why are you defending her. Unfortunately your own main line of defense of the criminals has been to accuse the whole nation and political opponents for being the agents of military - so I don't expect some honesty from you as well.

Last edited:

Eagle-on-the-green

Minister (2k+ posts)
What was Bucha's reply to DG Ispr? Can't a foreign educated, enlightened liberal journalist give a befitting response to a FA pass General?

Just to let you that these people get well rounded education and training and majority of them also receive foreign education. Their education and grooming is far superior to journalists in particular. Civil service trainees are attached with military units to fulfil the gaps in education and grooming ,colleges and universities around the globe never impart.