Defunct Tehrik-e-Talban splits into two groups

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
29166_43066390.jpg

Cracks appeared in defunct Tehrik-e-Talban as Maulana Fazal Saeed launced a new organistan.

Maulana Fazal Saeed parted ways with defunct Tehrik-e-Talban and announced the formation of Tehrik-e-Talban Islami.

[HI]He said that killing of innocent people and suicide bomb blasts in mosques is against the norms and teaching of Islam.[/HI]

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjkxNjY=

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
(clap)(clap)(clap) Insha Allah enhi logon mai ne loag anpany zamer ke awaz sun ker seedhay rastay pe aayen ge. aur beghuna insanao ka qatal e aam khatam hoi ga.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
they have blood of thousands of innocent pakistanis on their hands - they will never ever be forgiven.

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Only Allah SWT have power to judge who's right and who's wrong.
We should keep our self and our families on right path of Islam which is guided in holy Quran & life of holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
29166_43066390.jpg

Cracks appeared in defunct Tehrik-e-Talban as Maulana Fazal Saeed launced a new organistan.

Maulana Fazal Saeed parted ways with defunct Tehrik-e-Talban and announced the formation of Tehrik-e-Talban Islami.

[HI]He said that killing of innocent people and suicide bomb blasts in mosques is against the norms and teaching of Islam.[/HI]

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjkxNjY=

haha.till how long you sheeple will keep believing your media?which says that kyani is mujahid e azam and mujahideen are terrorists!

tehreek e taliban have been broken so many times by your media that by now there must be million factions.
its already been clear that so called taliban faction that separated from taliban never belonged to taliban in first place.kurram agency is a largely shia dominated area and people there have never been talibans supporters.due to sectarian reasons ahle tashii dont support taliban ever.get your info right.
also the guy who claimed to have separated from taliban according to one newsreport in todays nawaiwaqt was never in taliban group ever .instead he used to kidnap people for ransom....
tehreek e taliban is led by hakeem ullah mehsood,dont believe your kufar and munafiqq puppet media who labels name of taliban on every one in fata area ,even the kidnappers who did not even pray salaat ever.and taliban punish anyone in their ranks who does not pray five times!!!!!did you know that?i bet you did not know this too!thanks to your media.

your media lies as army and ispr control it.keep believing it till you people loose everything.and its very near time when you people will pay heavily for wrong path you people chose,a path supporting kufer and nifaq.instead of path of allah and jihad fee sabililah to establish justice on land.
when punishment will come ignorance will not be an excuse to save you from allahs wrath ,because if you people can work like mules for your degrees and jobs than you could have given some time to allahs message in quran and hadeeth too,instead of believing in hearsay of munafiqqeens.
punishment is not far now..
i know some facts that if i expose here wil cause panic,so cant reveal here.so briefly speaking azaab is already here trust me!and its worse than earthquake etc azaab.

you people and your army fought alongside satan america and killed millions of afghani,tribal and iraqi muslims directly or indirectly(many nato and american attack planes on iraq and afghanistan flew from pakistani soil,) ...no matter how long i think on it i dont see a reason that allah will forgive this sin,specially when you people even now instead of repenting are fully with your munafiqq media and establishment.
some people claim that pakistan will never get an azaab as we are ummat e muhammad sallalah u alihe wasallum.yes we were given so much time because we are ummat emuhammad .past ummats were given much less time....we were given a free ride...but a limit is limit...in 1000AD when mongols attacked baghdad and killed 25 lakh people there, and ended islamic rule in world ,than at that time those muslims were also ummat e muhammad sallalah u alihe wasallum...but they were punished when they started to prefer this worldly life over message of allah and his prophet muhammad sallalah u alihe wasallum!
same i fear will happen now,or worse.
we are ummat e muhammad sallalah u alihe wasallum till we live on his sunnah.if we give it up we dont deserve this respect and honour.

Last edited:

Asif shah

Banned
Cracks appeared in CIA funded Tehrik-e-Talban and understand what exactly TTP

Defunct Tehrik-e-Talban splits into two groups.He said that killing of innocent people and suicide bomb blasts in mosques is against the norms and teaching of Islam.(Dunyanews)

understand what exactly Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) is
Taliban surfaced over this Afghanistan scenario at a very small scale. They were mainly composed of groups of current or ex-students of religious institutes in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa(NWFP), Pakistan, which was a key reason of Taliban’s contacts with JUI (and Maulana Fazal Ur Rehman).Benazir’s government’s foreign policy was far more internationally acceptable, than Nawaz Sharif’s comparatively localized foreign policy, and hence, Benazir’s Government in 90’s used to acknowledge far more pressure from outside than that of Nawaz Sharif. That is why that it is very much probable that Benazir’s government recognized Taliban regime on notion from Allied Capitalists.Allied Capitalists also “permitted” Saudi and UAE to recognize and assist Taliban during that time.They tried to deeply engaged with taliban using UAE, UAE being Asian head-quarter of Allied Capitalists.Pakistan’s role in engaging Taliban at such rogue level was limited due to strong hold of ISI over Afghan affairs from Pakistan’s perspective. JUI was successfully “contained” by ISI over this issue.Allied Capitalists’ CIA lost against ISI on this front, and Taliban didn’t make any deal with Unicol, or any other company for any mega projects.Various dollars-hungry dormant Pushtoon war lords and fighters, who had submitted to Taliban’s regime few years ago, became in active contact with CIA. This was a small failure for ISI, which would turn out to be a catastrophic one later one day!
CIA made an intelligent move. They pulled Al-Qaeda hoax from Sudan, used their Afghan contacts to place Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan. Al-Qaeda was already familiar to these Afghans, because Al-Qaeda was actually created by CIA with Arab residues of Jihadists of Soviet-Afghan war. The Taliban leadership fell prey to this conspiracy of Allied Capitalists. The main reason was that, once Al-Qaeda came into Afghanistan, Saudi and UAE stopped their cash flow to Afghanistan, and Al-Qaeda took over this cash flow and started bringing money for Taliban! Allied Capitalists “sacrificed” Sudan, just because Region of Baluchistan was far more important than Sudan for them.
Thus, Allied Capitalists got back a reason to plant their force in the region, and the reason was Al-Qaeda! Then a hoax 9/11 was created, and Afghanistan was attacked wiht the plea of Al-Qaeda. CIA had got Ahmad Shah Massoud assassinated just before that, because, they knew that Northern alliance will never go against Pakistan eventually (like Karzai does today), under Ahmad Shah Massoud. Taliban regime was toppled after a NATO forces action, and northern alliance took over.
We must consider a very important point here. Taliban’s regime ended up like sand hill, just because, CIA used its same contact with war lords and Al-Qaeda (who was deeply rooted in Taliban regime by then), to break Taliban down into conflicting factions. Mullah Omar’s group went towards its original areas in south eastern Afghanistan. The new CIA controlled Taliban were planted in border regions of Afghanistan and Pakistan (with the help of RAW, which was newly settling down in Asghanistan under the Umbrella of CIA and NATO forces). Let’s term them as “Fake Taliban”.
This was same time when Musharraf was leading Pakistan with full fire.Musharraf’s civil advisory was also very well under control of CIA, and Musharraf’s regime was used to launch a full-fledge campaign against ISI, basing it on “war against terror” and ISI’s contacts with “Real Taliban”. Musharraf led Pak army into operations after operations following Allied Capitalists agenda.ISI was pushed to the wall for most of Musharraf’s era (except for last couple of years). By analyzing the events that followed, it can be stated with huge probability that main leadership of MMA was in contact with CIA, and while taking anti-American emotion of masses as a plea, they helped “fake Taliban” establish strong hold in the regions which are declared “troubled” today in Pakistan. And they took the name of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan – the TTP

ہند ميں حکمت ديں کوئي کہاں سے سيکھے
نہ کہيں لذت کردار، نہ افکار عميق
حلقہ شوق ميں وہ جرات انديشہ کہاں
آہ محکومي و تقليد و زوال تحقيق!
خود بدلتے نہيں، قرآں کو بدل ديتے ہيں
ہوئے کس درجہ فقيہان حرم بے توفيق!
ان غلاموں کا يہ مسلک ہے کہ ناقص ہے کتاب
کہ سکھاتي نہيں مومن کو غلامي کے طريق

Last edited:

ekdumReady

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]چلو شکر ہے کہ شدت پسندوں میں تک احساس ہو رہا ہے کہ خودکش حملے کروانا اور بے گناہوں کی جان لینا ناجائز ہے۔ اب دیکھیں گے کہ اس تنظیم کے مقاصد کیا ہیں اور اسے کیسے حاصل کرتے ہیں۔[/FONT]​

Piyasa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Baygunhaa loog ka qatal, khudkush hamlay, aur masjidon ki shahadat Islam kay khilaf hainbarri jaldi khayal aagaya inhain. Kia yea waqi mein Allah ki taraf say hidayaat hai ya phir koi aur siasi ya power agenda hai. Bus Allah hum sab ko naik hidayaat ata farma; Aameen.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
(clap)(clap)(clap) Insha Allah enhi logon mai ne loag anpany zamer ke awaz sun ker seedhay rastay pe aayen ge. aur beghuna insanao ka qatal e aam khatam hoi ga.

بات تب ہے جب یہ نہ صرف ان لوگوں سے الگ ہونگے بلکہ انکو غلط کام کرنے سے بھی روکیینگے -

ekdumReady

Baygunhaa loog ka qatal, khudkush hamlay, aur masjidon ki shahadat Islam kay khilaf hainbarri jaldi khayal aagaya inhain. Kia yea waqi mein Allah ki taraf say hidayaat hai ya phir koi aur siasi ya power agenda hai. Bus Allah hum sab ko naik hidayaat ata farma; Aameen.

[FONT=&quot]ہممم، لگتا ہے آپ نے صحیح قیاس لگائی تھی کہ تحریک طالبان سیاسی اجنڈے کی بناہ پر شروع کی گئی ہے۔ یہ دیکھیے۔۔۔

[/FONT]http://tribune.com.pk/story/197356/taliban-split-pakistan-warlord-defects-from-ttp/

Abdul Hakeem

Kurram TTP Splitting Over UnIslamic Islamists Terrorism

Kurram TTP Splitting Over UnIslamic Islamists Terrorism

27 06 2011
[It seems as though the "jihadis" are turning against the terrorists in Kurram, according to Pak Army plans, even though the US considers them all to be terrorists. This is the main point of contention. According to TheNews, Saeed is a Haqqani.]
Fazal Saeed leaves TTP

AFP

Taliban_Pakistan_Random_543x275.jpg
TTP
TTP has claimed a series of high-profile attacks in the nearly two months since US troops killed Osama bin Laden. Photo by Reuters

PESHAWAR: A Pakistani Taliban warlord who claims to control hundreds of foot soldiers said Monday he had broken with the militia and would form his own anti-American group along the Afghan border.
Fazal Saeed described himself as the leader of Pakistans umbrella Tehreek-i-Taliban (TTP) faction in the tribal district of Kurram, but said he had run out of patience with the network for killing civilians.
TTP has claimed a series of high-profile attacks in the nearly two months since US troops killed Osama bin Laden.
Hinting at a possible a split in Pakistans deadliest militant outfit, blamed for more than 4,500 deaths in attacks since July 2007, Saeed said he had decided to form a new organisation Tehreek-i-Taliban Islami.
I repeatedly told the leadership council of Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan that they should stop suicide attacks against mosques, markets and other civilian targets, Saeed told AFP by telephone.
Islam does not allow killings of innocent civilians in suicide attacks, he said, likening what TTP does in Pakistan to what US troops are doing in Afghanistan and vowing to continue the fight alone against the Americans.
I have therefore decided to quit TTP, Saeed said, claiming to have defected along with hundreds of supporters. A 10-member consultative council will meet within days to formulate the groups programme, he told AFP.
Saeed said he was TTP leader in Kurram, one of seven districts in Pakistans tribal belt known as havens of Taliban and al Qaeda linked groups fighting US and Nato forces across the border in Afghanistan.
He denied that his defection had anything to do with the government, or Pakistani intelligence and security agencies.
I have no links with them, Saeed said, adding that he considered America as our main enemy and describing attacks on foreign troops in Afghanistan as justified.
He said his goal was to enforce sharia law and Islamic rule in Afghanistan and Pakistan, claiming that he had supporters all over Pakistan.
Kurram is unique in that its upper part has a Shia Muslim majority while its lower reaches are dominated by Sunni Muslims. There have been outbreaks of sectarian violence between the two communities.
Shia travellers to Peshawar and adjoining cities have often been attacked by groups of Sunni militants backed by the Taliban.

SOURCE:-http://therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com/

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
haha.till how long you sheeple will keep believing your media?which says that kyani is mujahid e azam and mujahideen are terrorists!

tehreek e taliban have been broken so many times by your media that by now there must be million factions.
its already been clear that so called taliban faction that separated from taliban never belonged to taliban in first place.kurram agency is a largely shia dominated area and people there have never been talibans supporters.due to sectarian reasons ahle tashii dont support taliban ever.get your info right.
also the guy who claimed to have separated from taliban according to one newsreport in todays nawaiwaqt was never in taliban group ever .instead he used to kidnap people for ransom....
tehreek e taliban is led by hakeem ullah mehsood,dont believe your kufar and munafiqq puppet media who labels name of taliban on every one in fata area ,even the kidnappers who did not even pray salaat ever.and taliban punish anyone in their ranks who does not pray five times!!!!!did you know that?i bet you did not know this too!thanks to your media.

your media lies as army and ispr control it.keep believing it till you people loose everything.and its very near time when you people will pay heavily for wrong path you people chose,a path supporting kufer and nifaq.instead of path of allah and jihad fee sabililah to establish justice on land.
when punishment will come ignorance will not be an excuse to save you from allahs wrath ,because if you people can work like mules for your degrees and jobs than you could have given some time to allahs message in quran and hadeeth too,instead of believing in hearsay of munafiqqeens.
punishment is not far now..
i know some facts that if i expose here wil cause panic,so cant reveal here.so briefly speaking azaab is already here trust me!and its worse than earthquake etc azaab.

you people and your army fought alongside satan america and killed millions of afghani,tribal and iraqi muslims directly or indirectly(many nato and american attack planes on iraq and afghanistan flew from pakistani soil,) ...no matter how long i think on it i dont see a reason that allah will forgive this sin,specially when you people even now instead of repenting are fully with your munafiqq media and establishment.
some people claim that pakistan will never get an azaab as we are ummat e muhammad sallalah u alihe wasallum.yes we were given so much time because we are ummat emuhammad .past ummats were given much less time....we were given a free ride...but a limit is limit...in 1000AD when mongols attacked baghdad and killed 25 lakh people there, and ended islamic rule in world ,than at that time those muslims were also ummat e muhammad sallalah u alihe wasallum...but they were punished when they started to prefer this worldly life over message of allah and his prophet muhammad sallalah u alihe wasallum!
same i fear will happen now,or worse.
we are ummat e muhammad sallalah u alihe wasallum till we live on his sunnah.if we give it up we dont deserve this respect and honour.
drkjke@ The respect you are talking about ,i totally agree with you . Can you please give me the address is Mullah Fazlullah(Mulla Radio) , i got special kind of respect for him and would like to treat him the way he deserve respect for hanging small children ,bombing innocent citizens, destroying schools,blasting mosques and fleecing women of their jewellery.The weapons he used for all these killing and destructions were having NATO insignia on it . I have not heard of him killing any american till today rather he lives with them comfortably.