Definition of Confidence? Jemima Khan ‏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
why she write Khan infront of her name ? She is no more married to Imran Khan anymore :P it dont make any sence that Jamima sleeps with other guys but she keep saying her self as KHAN ...
Whats your problem with her sleeping or waking or her name. Thats her personal stuff unless she is someone from your family.

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
why she write Khan infront of her name ? She is no more married to Imran Khan anymore :P it dont make any sence that Jamima sleeps with other guys but she keep saying her self as KHAN ...

Ignore minor things. As a matter of fact she is no more a direct part of IK's life. She must be repenting her decision, as IK remained steadfast amid such huge life-shaken crisis. He diverted all his energy and worries towards a noble cause and must be appreciated and followed.

kayawish

dont write Khan infrom of your name please..........why not write your father name infront of your name ???????

jangjoo786

then you will also object on hollywood actress PENELOPE CRUISE.she divorced from TOM CRUISE long time ago.
these westerners dont change SURNAME so often.
so just relax and stop thinking like a PAINDOO.

Xiggs

then you will also object on hollywood actress PENELOPE CRUISE.she divorced from TOM CRUISE long time ago.
these westerners dont change SURNAME so often.
so just relax and stop thinking like a PAINDOO.

her original surname is CRUZ...so shes penelope 'CRUZ' not CRUISE ;)

Zulfi Khan

I still respect Jamima Khan because she is Ex. wife of Imran Khan ; our
ignorant persons forced her to seek divorce from Pakistan Khan.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)

bro because she is still muslim and she needs a muslim name:) and what she is doing ALLAH will be judge of that:) i guess u and i we have done many things that will be far worse then what she has done:) so dont judge :)

Argonaut

Banned
The common practice is for women to either keep their maiden name after marriage as did Benazir Bhutto or change it to reflect the name of their husbands as did Jemima Khan. After divorce, usually women do not keep their ex husband's name.

Jemima Goldsmith (she officially uses that name now) had once changed her twitter handle from @JemKhan to @JemimaGoldsmith but her son Kasim changed it back to @Jemima_Khan because he liked that more.

So it is their personal choice. There is no reason for others to object.

kayawish

bro because she is still muslim and she needs a muslim name:) and what she is doing ALLAH will be judge of that:) i guess u and i we have done many things that will be far worse then what she has done:) so dont judge :)

how are you so sure that she is still MUSLIM ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.