Darwin's Theory of Evolution & pk politics

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica]Darwin's Theory of Evolution - Natural Selection
While Darwin's Theory of Evolution is a relatively young archetype, the evolutionary worldview itself is as old as antiquity. Ancient Greek philosophers such as Anaximander postulated the development of life from non-life and the evolutionary descent of man from animal. Charles Darwin simply brought something new to the old philosophy -- a plausible mechanism called "natural selection." Natural selection acts to preserve and accumulate minor advantageous genetic mutations. Suppose a member of a species developed a functional advantage (it grew wings and learned to fly). Its offspring would inherit that advantage and pass it on to their offspring. The inferior (disadvantaged) members of the same species would gradually die out, leaving only the superior (advantaged) members of the species. Natural selection is the preservation of a functional advantage that enables a species to compete better in the wild. Natural selection is the naturalistic equivalent to domestic breeding. Over the centuries, human breeders have produced dramatic changes in domestic animal populations by selecting individuals to breed. Breeders eliminate undesirable traits gradually over time. Similarly, natural selection eliminates inferior species gradually over time.

Pakistan Politics:

There are two types of solutions for current political problems. Firstly the so called revolution( mostly bloody) and secondly continuous ans systematically. First option to me is not suitable at the moment because sudden revolutions were temporary but systematic up gradation of system is more powerful, long lasting and results oriented. For example Islam was not a sudden revolution. It was step by step and systematic. Once it set, whole the Arab was united under one flag. The theme of my thread is based on the idea of natural selection purposed by Darwin. We also know that artificial selection has been taken from this theory and is implemented successfully. Pakistan politics is in complex form. Mostly the parties are corrupt and rubbish. But there are some people who oppose them and present an alternate solution. Now according to theory, firstly we have to see who is better in any one aspect. Let them govern. In next election, chose the people with even better qualities. This is step by step, lazy but result oriented. Government and opposition in assembly at the moment are totally unreliable. So we should chose the person in next election who doesn't lie. So after this, chose the people with even more qualities. Otherwise nobody at the moment is a package of solutions. everyone has some drawbacks. In next elections, we should concentrate only on truth speaking person.
[/FONT]

Kashi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Fahid bhai.... I've a feeling from this post that you are just an intellectual and genius person. The positivity and creativity you have shown is awesome.... Theoretically its very realistic approach towards betterment but practically its somewhat inapplicable. We have this type of mind-set: vote for those people who give Job to me or to our family members or relatives and/or help us against Police, courts, etc. We are actually corrupt and so to hide this guilty we chose criminals or politically influential and wrong people. As you said, "people with better qualities", this is comparatively and relatively a better approach.
I like your analytical and solution-oriented thoughts. A very nice thread bhai ...