Dancing Musharraf laughs off UN report

Waseem

Staff member
1052.gif

Monday, April 19, 2010

By Sami Abraham

NEW YORK: Just a day after the release of the UN Commission Report on Mohtarma Benazir Bhuttos murder in which the Musharraf government was held responsible for the killing of Benazir in 2007, Pervez Musharraf was seen not only dancing in a private party but he also told his friends that the UN report was simply a bunch of lies.

A number of participants of the party told this correspondent that it was the Mehndi (Henna ritual) of the niece of a childhood friend of Mrs Sehba Pervez Musharraf, in a restaurant at Jericho Turnpike in Long Island. At about 11 pm, Musharraf was asked to join the dance. He accepted the invitation and moments after he was seen moving and shaking on the beat of Pakistani dhol (drum).

After seeing the dance, a participant said, I now believe various stories about Musharraf that he would dance with a full glass on his head with such perfection that not a single drop would fall out of the glass.

Boota Shaikh, who performed with his dhol in the party, when contacted by this correspondent, confirmed that the former president danced on his request. Boota praised Musharraf for doing it and making the event memorable. Musharraf Sahib and Begum Sahiba were so happy that they even gave me money and I am thankful to them, he added.

A number of attempts were made by this correspondent to contact former president Pervez Musharraf to get his comments on the UN report but his friends said that Musharraf was not willing to talk to the media at this point.

However, one of his friends said on condition of anonymity that Pevez Musharraf was not scared. Moreover, he said it was absurd to even think that he was behind the killing of Benazir Bhutto.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
commander bahi. This is an old pic. The writer is a bias person. he took an old pic and inserted here. Now his whole story is not credible.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sami ibrahim should be ashamed of this fake story. 20 years ago this type of journalism worked and people believed. Not now.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
What the hell...even if the story is true dont we all dance on mehndi and such kind od function. like we may be familiar with Bhangra! I do not understand why people blew things out of propotion. We need to understand the facts and the fact is having said Musharraf was not a right person but atleast he was much better than Zardari and Nawaz. I believe if he is given a chance excluding Chaudhries he can performe much better as a head of state.

hassanpak

Citizen
I would like to say about the writer of this artical. Sir this is very old pic as my brothers said in their reply. Pakistani awam is educated now. Some illitrate and uneducated peoples are running the government
and try to false guidance.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please dont lie He Mushi is a true muslim now He prays 7 time with Tahjit and recite 40 saparas according to his education minister. He is the best man on earth. He done great things for Pakistan. Now this time Pakistan is developed country and all the people living there have much happy life than the western do. I love you mushi for giving the great favour to Pakistan. When you finish your rest come back to pakistan, we want to pay tribute to you for your goodness.

usama18

hahah Dear this is Fake pic for this report we have already seen this video and one other of Dancing Musaraf.