Current Affairs with Arshad Bhatti with guests Iqbal Qamar (MQM) and Asif Shujaa (PMLN)

rawaltv

Voter (50+ posts)
Current Affairs with Arshad Bhatti with guests Iqbal Qamar (Central Organizer MQM) and Asif Shujaa (President PMLN Canada) Monday 3rd Jan 2011

Current Affairs with Arshad Bhatti Airs every Tuesday at 8PM EST only and exclusively on RawalTV.

Last edited:

irfan

Citizen
Great Discussion!!!
Thank you to the guests for sharing such usefull information. I think more people like these two gentlemen should come out and share such information.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no bias opinion but one can easily tell the difference between MQM representative and PML-N rep. Mr. Iqbal even though is much younger but sounds knowledgeable, confident and soft spoken compare to his opponent.

irfan

Citizen
I think this is the first show i've ever seen that people the guests have actually agreed upon on conclusion. I think the credit goes to the host and the tv channel who aired this. Though i don't support any party in pakistan as all of them are scams and theives, but yes, i think the MQM representative was prepared to answer the quesions and comebacks......pmln should work on their spokes persons.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think this is the first show i've ever seen that people the guests have actually agreed upon on conclusion. I think the credit goes to the host and the tv channel who aired this. Though i don't support any party in pakistan as all of them are scams and theives, but yes, i think the MQM representative was prepared to answer the quesions and comebacks......pmln should work on their spokes persons.

I saw PML-N spokesperson agreeing most of MQM spokesperson's responses which is a good sign. We have to admit that MQM representative sounded more prepare and knowledgeable comp. to his opponent.