Cricket Plus - 29th March 2011 - Mid Semi Finals Analysis - Pridictions on India vs Pakistan Match

rawaltv

Voter (50+ posts)
RawalTV Cricket Plus - 29th March 2011
Host: Afzal Qureshi
Guests: Anas Bajwa, Pankaj Gupta, Murtaza Kazmi, Mudassar Rehman & Saqib Khoso

Cricket Plus Ep7 Part 1 of 9

Cricket Plus Ep7 Part 2 of 9

Cricket Plus Ep7 Part 3 of 9

Cricket Plus Ep7 Part 4 of 9

Cricket Plus Ep7 Part 5 of 9

Cricket Plus Ep7 Part 6 of 9

Cricket Plus Ep7 Part 7 of 9

Cricket Plus Ep7 Part 8 of 9

Cricket Plus Ep7 Part 9 of 9

Last edited:

irfan

Citizen
wow.......detailed analysis......we need more of these on our other pakisani channels......thnx for posting
and btw, my vote is for Pakistan.......!!!!

Pakistan Zindhabaad!!!!

:pakistan-flag-wavin

smssr84

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yeh tv kahai sey aya

haha... I know... but jahan se bhi aaye hain.... they are very good... very detailed... no hype... no drama... just simple and pure cricket!!...

my vote goes to Pakistan for sure.... :pakistan-flag-wavin :pakistan-flag-wavin :pakistan-flag-wavin

pakistanism

Voter (50+ posts)
well i guess the host is right
we shouldn't get emotional and break our radio sets.........Great Game, Congrats India and well played Pakistan

irfan

Citizen
well i guess the host is right
we shouldn't get emotional and break our radio sets.........Great Game, Congrats India and well played Pakistan

lolz yes......it was a great game......we should be proud of Pakistan since we were the underdogs before the tournement and we made it to the semi finals, beated the former world champions......think Pakistan would play alot better as a team and not leave it to one or two ppl.

Congratulations India and good good luck in the finals against Srilanka.......and for Pakistan, i hope they'll learn from their mistakes......like keeping misbah in the test matches.....lolz.....just saying.

oh and great analysis/discussion in the show above......very detailed and technical.....and no blame game like other tv channels....goood job.......is there going to be one for the finals?

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
yes we are proud that the pakis amidst all the scandals and the negativity going around reached the semi finals.... but we are not proud of how the senior batsmen played.... how misbah came out just for "tuk tuk"....how the fielders dropped catches and gave sachin the chance to go on till he made 85........ of the wicket keeping.......... the list could go on

raptor247

ا یک بہت اچہا اور جامع تبصرہ ۔ میزبان اور مہمانوں کا اچہا جاعزہ۔ مگر افسوس کہ پاکستان ہار گیا۔۔۔