Congratulations Pakistanis, A New Leader on the Horizon. New Hope of Pakistan

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
بیچارہ ، اس وقت آ رہا ہے جب سب سے زیادہ گالیاں پڑ رہی ہیں پی پی پی کو ، اب یہ گورنمنٹ نہیں لوگوں کی گالیاں ہی سنبھالے گا

Hikmat Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
Never never. Agar Bilawal asali Bhutto ka beta b hotha, tab be mazeedh Bhutto ke naam par awam ko mazeedh dhoka nahe dhya ja saktha. All credits goes to Imran Khan who awared the people against family gangs. Get lost Bilawal, you people has no place in this country any more.

Username

Senator (1k+ posts)

First two minutes will give you an idea

I'm totally and utterly shocked by her speech. She couldnt talk more against Pakistan. The face of Pakistan she presented to the Australian audience is so dark and evil. All the time talking against the State, Zardari, Army almost everything.

Itna afsos hua iskay mun se sun ker ke Pakistani army is both Incompetent and Ignorant.

Kaisi mohabbat se President Obama, President Obama keh rahi thi. Barrack Obama kehtay hue iski jaan jati thi shayad. Jabke Zardari ko yeh President Zardari ki jaga bas Zardari Zardari keh rahi hai. Issi baat se iski NASAL ka pata chalta hai.

Nasal ka pata iskay accent se be chalta hai aur hiss.e.mizah se be. Even her sense of humor is American.

This is her first speech I ever listened to. Thanks God i dint waste time. Now I'm clear she is just another clown like Bilawal. She and bilawal have no difference. The only difference is, one is in power the other is craving for it.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
but i hope break ke baad IK is the PM...(bigsmile)
sorry its a repeat (from other thread)......but couldn't help putting it here.........
prometheus-hope-for-the-best.jpg

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes He is the only Change in 2013 thats why Gilani Kicked out as anticipated preparation ,I hope he will get support of all his allies of 2007 (PML-n+PTI+Ch,Iftikhar+Gen Kiyani)+MQM +ANPand PML-Q a perfect condition set to come and just take Oath from Abba Hazoor,I don,t know expensive election formallity is worth.
Ch,Iftikhar allready sent olive branch after burrying NRO for once and all,reciporcally he will get Suddle commission favourable report and IK will also happy as long his Chief is happy as he believes he is one of the world best judge for Pakistan plus Federal ministry for Hajj Zakat .Nawaz will remain happy if Punjab is kept undisturbed for his brother I think their main interest is London,s empire.MQM,ANP and Pml-Q as usual on low wedge daily basis.

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
​Mein gaali de sakta houn...?

Haan, magar gandhi honi chahiye(bigsmile)

I'm totally and utterly shocked by her speech. [HI]She couldnt talk more against Pakistan. The face of Pakistan she presented to the Australian audience is so dark and evil[/HI]. All the time talking against the State, Zardari, Army almost everything.

Itna afsos hua iskay mun se sun ker ke Pakistani army is both Incompetent and Ignorant.

[HI]Kaisi mohabbat se President Obama, President Obama keh rahi thi. Barrack Obama kehtay hue iski jaan jati thi shayad. Jabke Zardari ko yeh President Zardari ki jaga bas Zardari Zardari keh rahi hai. Issi baat se iski NASAL ka pata chalta hai. [/HI]

Nasal ka pata iskay accent se be chalta hai aur hiss.e.mizah se be. Even her sense of humor is American.

This is her first speech I ever listened to. Thanks God i dint waste time. [HI]Now I'm clear she is just another clown like Bilawal. She and bilawal have no difference. The only difference is, one is in power the other is craving for it[/HI].

I agree partly, she gets many things right but ultimately she is as bad as the rest.
Just wants to sell her terrible books and enjoy trysts with George Clooney.
Not particularly bright...Mostly marketing her repetitive sob story..
If she had any scruples she would take the PPP Mafia on using her more credible lineage.
WHich she could given how the personality politics of Sindh work.
But she cant as that requires actual work..
Her dad was a thorough crook and utterly useless fellow and she is a self promoting twit.
All of Pakistan is her punching bag, without providing any context or a framework.

Last edited:

jeaybhutto

Senator (1k+ posts)
JEAY BHUTTO....under Bilawal PPP is going to be a force in the next elections....PPP Haters can say all that they want and do whatever they want to do...but it is inevitable!

JEAY Bilawal

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
JEAY BHUTTO....under Bilawal PPP is going to be a force in the next elections....PPP Haters can say all that they want and do whatever they want to do...but it is inevitable!

JEAY Bilawal

Since he cannot even stand for election until he is 25, how is he going to "Lead" PPP, should we delay the elections till he grows up.

Or will he just lead like NS, no election seat no constituency, but "leader"

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
کوئی اسے بتائے کہ ووٹ مانگنے سے پہلے اپنے "جِنّوں والے بھروٹّے" چھوٹے کروائے تو شائد چند ووٹ مل جائیں۔

jeaybhutto

Senator (1k+ posts)
Since he cannot even stand for election until he is 25, how is he going to "Lead" PPP, should we delay the elections till he grows up.

Or will he just lead like NS, no election seat no constituency, but "leader"

haha, sir, Bilawal doesnot have a constituency?? lets be realistic no?....Bilawal will lead PPP, come hell or high water and I dont want any comparisons, any hate speech etc etc

He is our leader, the leader of PPP!!!! you and other may like it or may hate...you are welcome to you opinions!