Collapse of Nations A Prediction.

mak1981

MPA (400+ posts)
good for you i dont know who to blame you or your parents, cant blame them as no parents in the world want their children to be like you.
QUOTE=Safarmai;350446]When my parents will be very old and insane i will say to them don't speak sh it.[/QUOTE]

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
First comment on the video.
I watched it and wrote my comments in short few words.
After that you have all the rights to critisize my comments.

Afghanistan and somalia collapsed decades ago. I don't see Svenska democracy collapsing or any other. So what this man is saying is.....

Last edited:
M

mimran301

This is exactly,what I call it __ Doomsday Preacher. He is elder brother of Zaid Hamid. Old Guy is Shiekh Nazim ; Imam of Naqashbandi Sufis. Nothing new in his talks, mere Gibberish and meaningless - mumble.
But we know one thing, what he said about Pakistan is not going to happen in nearby coming years. Somehow he is partially right, in a way,if we see deeply; democratic systems are not serving people's problem at any level; especially in 3rd world, democratic systems are quite barren. But again, democratic system provide you hope and personal freedom contrary to what one see in cruel kingdoms. Qaddafi will see the worst end of his 40 years long regime; lets see where lies the next surprise; hopefully Yemen or Bahrain is next. If all kings and dictators will collapse, Saudi Kings will surrender quite easily afterwards.