CJP SaqibNisar orders to remove Bilawal Zardari's name from ECL

Wazz

Councller (250+ posts)
Massom bachay k declared assets ki value 1.5 billion hae.
Powers to be dont want bilawal out because eventually they see maryam vs bilawal in future.

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
dharna imran khan ne sara mulk sar pe uthaea hona tha,
pm imran khan NRO ki goliyan kha ke soya hai.
#munafiqe azam

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pray for Pakistan and for poor Pakistani's because few powerful people hostage the whole nation ,the only solution is people have to stand against this colonial system and kick out all baste.......

khan_11

"The JIT will have to explain why they included Bilawal's name - he came to Pakistan to further his mother's mission - why was his name included? Was it included on someone else's orders to defame him - his name should be removed from the ECL"
CJP Mian Saquib Nisar

"The JIT will have to clarify one thing: Why did it involve Bilawal in this matter? What did Bilawal do: CJP - he wondered if the PPP chairman's name had been included on "someone's directives" - he asked state prosecutor Faisal Siddiqui if the reason was to "defame someone"​

i repeat what i said yesterday

"Bilawal & Maryam are GHQ's future needs and they want them"

"GHQ has realized that Imrani Experiment has failed miserably"

"Nawaz, Zardari are history, both will be allowed to retire"

"Imran will be allowed to dissapear by end of 2019, but I am afraid he will not and GHQ will have to "do" something"
I want to answer one thing about the mission of BB ,her mission was to weaken the ISI and ultimately damage Pakistan ,she wrote a letter to her American master's put the pressure on Army ond engage them on borders through bloody india cos she can't fulfill their demands under powerful and patriotic Army so she can rule on it for ever .

UKPakistani

newsimage1545919159.jpg

Everyone is discussing why CJP and SCP have removed the names of Billo and Murad Ali Shah

That is a discussion in itself BUT I am asking

Zardari and Talpur remain on the list along with many others.

My take on it is look at all the names that remain on the ECL and many others from PPP and Sindh setup

Instead of rejoing at the removal of two names, we should also look at what in means in the greater scheme of things

170 PLUS names were placed on the ECL.........

Surely that in itself means were are in for a daily show like no other and a trial which may take years to conduct even on a daily basis

I see only panic and chaos for PPP and Billo Rani without Zardari and phupho is a most welcome formula because he is NOT up to the job

PS Billo is NOT out of the water yet

He said they will not allow the chief minister to be exploited. Ordering the names of both Shah and Bilawal to be taken off the ECL, the court did, however, stipulate that they could be summoned for questioning if necessary.

CJP

Last edited:

ZAhmad

Councller (250+ posts)
"The JIT will have to explain why they included Bilawal's name - he came to Pakistan to further his mother's mission - why was his name included? Was it included on someone else's orders to defame him - his name should be removed from the ECL"
CJP Mian Saquib Nisar

"The JIT will have to clarify one thing: Why did it involve Bilawal in this matter? What did Bilawal do: CJP - he wondered if the PPP chairman's name had been included on "someone's directives" - he asked state prosecutor Faisal Siddiqui if the reason was to "defame someone"​

i repeat what i said yesterday

"Bilawal & Maryam are GHQ's future needs and they want them"

"GHQ has realized that Imrani Experiment has failed miserably"

"Nawaz, Zardari are history, both will be allowed to retire"

"Imran will be allowed to dissapear by end of 2019, but I am afraid he will not and GHQ will have to "do" something"
hahHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHA awww what a nice dream don't worry, the only place left for Bilawil & Maryam is jail with their fathers.

Xiggs

chalo bhai murad shah aur billo rani ne golden handshake de diya cjp ko.

khan_11

This is really unfortunate for Pakistan whoever got a position they used that position to make money and bought properties for their kids and then shows that they are innocence (Raat gaee baat gayee) whole system is corrupt .

gorgias

ای سی ایل سے نام نکلا ہے ناں! مقدمہ تو ختم نہیں ہوا۔
سپریم کورٹ نے پچھلی سماعت میں ای سی ایل پر کڑی تنقید کی تھی اور حکومت کو نظر ثانی کا کہا تھا۔ حکومت نے نظر ثانی کے بعد کسی بھی شخص کا نام نکالنے سے معذرت کر لی تھی۔ سپریم کورٹ نے پچھلی سماعت کے دوران اپنی خفگی کی کچھ تو لاج رکھنی تھی۔ اس لیے دو نام ہٹا دیے۔ لیکن اس سے مقدمے پر کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا۔ آج جو یہ پی پی والے عدالت کے قصیدے گا رہے ہیں کہ پوچھیں گے؛’’مجھے کیوں اندر کیا‘‘۔

اس فیصلے سے پی پی والے ایسے ہی خوش ہو رہے ہیں جیسے جے آئی ٹی کے قیام پر نون لیگ مٹائیاں بانٹ رہی تھی۔ لیکن سزا ہو کر جیل جانا زرداری خاندان کا مقدر ہے۔

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ ای سی ایل سے نکل بھی جائیں واچ لسٹ پر تو رہیں گے ہمزے ککڑی کی طرح

Raahi

Councller (250+ posts)
چیف جسٹس کے بیانات اور انصاف کا یہ معیار دیکھ کر سپریم کورٹ سے اعتبار اُٹھ گیا ہے، یعنی ملک کے سب سے بڑے چوروں کو ریلیف دینے کے لیے ہیں یہ اعلی عدلیہ ؟

مریم فراری نے جعلی کاغذات عدالت میں دیے اسکو چھوڑ دیا کچھ نا کیا، ڈاکٹر یاسمین جو انتہائی محنتی خاتون ہیں 4 مہینے کی حکومت کے بعد ہی انکو وزرا کی نااہلی کا تحریری حکم کہہ کر دھماکانہ، نواز شریف سے نہایت ادب سے پوچھنا کہ کس ادارے سے تفتیش کروائیں؟ یہی نہیں حکومت کی جانب سے ایف آئی اے کی رپورٹ پر جو نام ای سی ایل میں ڈالے ان پر یہ کہنا کہ کیوں نا بزدار کا نام، حکومتی وزرا کا نام بھی ای سی ایل میں ڈال دیں، یہ کیسا جج ہے جو چوروں کو ریلیف دیتا ہےاور جو اس ملک کو اپنے قدموں پر کھڑا کرنے کی کوشش کر رہے ہیں انکی آئے روز ٹانگ کھچائی کرتا ہے۔واہ چیف صاحب واہ، ایک منصف اوپر بھی بیٹھا ہوا ہے جو سب دیکھ رہا ہے، یاد رکھئے گا، حساب آپکا بھی ہوگا،

اللہ ہمارے حال پر رحم کرے ۔

khan_11

Few days back I was very angry upon Salim bukhari when he said that these big guns zardari and nawaz family came out with clean chit from our weak judicial system and nothing going to happens but today after CJ remarks about bilawal that he is innocence and he came in this country to complete her mom mission ,I dare to ask him what was her mission if ordinary people knows all about BB and her husband mission I don't understand why these people don't know they only save their future by favouring these political crooks and a.. holes

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
look at you all.
now I know why people criticize PTI supported so much.
PTI is not a gang... Mr Saqib Nisar is not a gangster.
You guys don't like his decision go show you mob mentality else where.

CJ is supposed to be fair on what is put infront of him. Not what you PTI mob wants..