CJ reached Karachi

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
logo.jpg

1101321179-1.gif

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hamesha 500 log merny ky bad hi hamain kiu hosh ati hai?i don't know
waisy CJ saab ko drone attack main shaheed hony walon ka bi notice lena chahiy.

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
The poor CJ, how much can he and his courts handle. They are already burdened with enough cases as it is. The government has left all matters of state to be decided by the courts, they might as well all go home now and ask the SC to takeover.

PakistanOnly

Voter (50+ posts)
Allah kare kisi terah koi Pakistan ko Terrorist parties PPP aur MQM ke panje se nikale .... aur Pakistan ko is halat se nikale ....

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hamesha 500 log merny ky bad hi hamain kiu hosh ati hai?i don't know
waisy CJ saab ko drone attack main shaheed hony walon ka bi notice lena chahiy.

CJ didnt, Kyani requested.

Kyani made a statement that army has serious concern over KHi situation. Immediately after all the phone started ringing. Shaitan Malik, rangers, came to KHI (fake operation hi sahi). They took that concern as martial in works. Kyani scared the hell out of Zardari/Gillani/malik

Now CJ didnt want to loose this opportunity to gain respect in people, why should he be left behind? Also, because Kyani may have requested the CJ to join him in KHI.

Many stories will come out in due time about their arrivals and failure of Shaitan Malik in containing the violence. Pne is already out thru the tongue of Mirza.

We should salute Mirza for blowing whistle on Shaitan and MQM

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Allah kare kisi terah koi Pakistan ko Terrorist parties PPP aur MQM ke panje se nikale .... aur Pakistan ko is halat se nikale ....

bahut jald inshaAllah, hausla rakho

Allah must complete the punishment that we deserve for our deeds that is leaving Him and joining yahood o nasara

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
@gazoo Bhai agree!!! Let's see how long ZM will last. Any bet? I think between 3-6 months max.

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Both chiefs...CJ and Chief of Army will take care of these socalled leaders of Pakistan. They all must be hanged with their "Balls" till they are eaten by hungry dogs.