Chuma halvai vs PML N

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Chuma halvai was a councelor pml n from qala gujar singh area which was the hub of n leage.shabaz shrif refused to give ticket to him and give a ticket to some one else.chuma decided to contest election against n leage and suddenly i fell that whole of the Qila has turned against n Leage because people always feel that chuma is good person and chuma won with great lead.
It is the area where nawaz sharif contest election and many person know him personaly.what i want to say that lahories are not menatlly slave they go for what they feel right and if Imran khan decide to contest election in front of nawaz sharif he will win inshallah.it was a time when nawaz was prime minister and shabaz was chief minister

Last edited:

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
hahahaha, billi ko khuwab mein chechrey.

Imran Khan did not win against Mussarat shaheen and Fazal ur rehman from D.I.Khan, he will win against NS

Nice joke, keep sharing

aziztahir

Voter (50+ posts)
Mr nauman you are liar i am from qilla gujjar singh there is no one chumma halwai you have shown disgrace towards pti by fabricating these type of stories. the more you lie the more you ruin ik. JHOOTE PE JOOTA///////KHA RAGERA inshallah

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

Imran Khan did not win against Mussarat shaheen and Fazal ur rehman from D.I.Khan, he will win against NS

Nice joke, keep sharing
zra intazar karo chal pata jaye ga lahore ma pml n ko historical defeat ho gi

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Nice joke, keep sharing

By the way when did it happen?

Are you also seeing the same thing in dreams which you have just mentioned i.e. billi ko khuwab mein chechrey?

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr nauman you are liar i am from qilla gujjar singh there is no one chumma halwai you have shown disgrace towards pti by fabricating these type of stories. the more you lie the more you ruin ik. JHOOTE PE JOOTA///////KHA RAGERA inshallah
his name is shames din butt he has died i think two years back and i am talking about 1997 or 1998.
jhotay par lann,at..his shop is still their in abulkarim roads

Last edited:

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
I AM FROM D I KHAN and when did that happen?Imran never contested in D I KHAN, Grow up man jhoot bhi insaan tol ke bolta hai ke agla kuch deir tak usko maan le tumne to aisi phainki ke bus is mamle mein bilkul apne leader pe gaye ho

Nice joke, keep sharing