Chairman Imran Khan appeals to all Pakistanis for registration of votes.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
can some one again tell us how overseas pakistanis can register for voting ?

I know this thread was here few days back..but i missed

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
can some one again tell us how overseas pakistanis can register for voting ?

I know this thread was here few days back..but i missed

This might help: http://insaf.pk/Support/GetYourVoteRegistered/tabid/257/Default.aspx

Voting Registration for Overseas Pakistanis
  • One can register when visiting Pakistan.
  • Alternatively if your family, friends or relatives live in the area of your residence in Pakistan. They can also register you. The process is simple: Collect a form from the Assistant Election Commissioner complete and submit it to his office. All the details are provided on the form.
  • Normally things required are Name, Address and the photo copy of ID Card.
  • Any Citizen of Pakistan can get registered as voter anywhere in Pakistan and can cast their vote if he is in Pakistan during the time of Elections.

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Appeal kerta rahe ga or tv per her sham ko baith ker bhashan deta rahe ga ,koi or kaam nahi he is confused person ko.

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
BIG YES TO IMRAN KHAN(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?[/FONT]

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Appeal kerta rahe ga or tv per her sham ko baith ker bhashan deta rahe ga ,koi or kaam nahi he is confused person ko.

For you brother

They say that I’m a loser
And perhaps that may be true
Since I don’t have a lot of friends
And my interests are few
I’m not a gentleman person
Well versed in social graces
So I prefer to stay at home
Than go to public places
I don’t go out to stand up for something
Or places where you can raise your voice
And I haven’t had a yearning for truth in years
Afraid to take a chance
Imran Khan always make me nervous
Because I’m rather too nervous
Lacking in HOPE
To be a stand up guy for anything
I’m not a very clever man
But I can tell a joke
And the joke is

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jin hallat sai mulk guzar raha hai us main apna vote reg aur cast na karna negligence nahi hai balkey criminal negligence hai... no matter aap kis ko vote kartay hain ... woh aap ka uar aap k zameer ka faisla hai.. jo mulk ka maffad main ghalat bhe hoo sakta hai aur sahi bhe... lakin aap ka siray sai vote he na dalna tou mulk ka maffad main ghalat he kaha ja sakta hai... coz we know one vote one single vote makes a hell of a difference... on that final day ... and for the days to come.