**Caught on Tape**- Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: **Caught on Tape** - Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone

So u agree we created these animals and dogs to attack russians but forgot to teach them to be obedient. So one of my points proven. Thats all i want imran to say; we created these dogs and now they are attacking us when we tell them u need to go back to yr home.

Thats all i wanted to say and u agreed with me.

Now if our army tell these dogs to stop fighting and they dont agree to us; the only option is to kill these mad dogs through military operation.

Only non-sense like you don't listen any logic. I am sure neither you read the article nor watched the videos. Basically you people are Deaf, Dumb & Blind.

The creators of the dogs are also dogs, otherwise they wouldn't create these dogs. They should also be punished like dogs and pigs. So the creators (Army) are facing this punishment from their creations (dogs) now like dog & pigs. Agreed now?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
It is against the humanity!!!!!!!!!! It is absolutely condemnable and those ranger crrok should be hanged in public.

First Muharraf should hanged followed by these. You only saw these footage that's why call it against humanity otherwise army did a lot of extra judiciary killings in FATA & Swat.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: **Caught on Tape** - Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone

i dotn listen to thses analyst who speak in the air of theroies and theories keeping sane muslim minds dumb so they may not devise a solution..

here my theories/..

thses conspiracy theories are made up by Zionist so Muslims jsut be strangled in these and dont look for a real solution to their problem.

Now prove me wrong
Only non-sense like you don't listen any logic. I am sure neither you read the article nor watched the videos. Basically you people are Deaf, Dumb & Blind.

The creators of the dogs are also dogs, otherwise they wouldn't create these dogs. They should also be punished like dogs and pigs. So the creators (Army) are facing this punishment from their creations (dogs) now like dog & pigs. Agreed now?

simple_and_peacefull

Four Rangers men to appear in ATC today

Updated 5 hours ago

KARACHI: On the orders of the Supreme Court (SC), Section 7 of the Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA) has been included in the case against Rangers personnel involved in the extra-judicial killing of the young man in Karachi, and therefore, the new investigation team has expanded its investigation scope.

Four Rangers men involved in the incident will be presented in the special Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) at Sindh High Court (SHC) today (Monday).

The investigation team, formed by the SC under the supervision of Deputy Inspector General (DIG) West Zone Sultan Khwaja, has included Sub-Inspector Bahaur Rehman, Lance Naik Liaqat Ali, Sipahi Mohammad Sadiq and driver Minthar Ali in the investigations.

The team has also confiscated their official arms and mobile phones.

Two of the Rangers men involved in killing, Mohammad Afzal Khan and Shahid Zafar, are already on remand till June 15 while four others will appear before the court today.

On Sunday, the investigation team recorded statements in the Sarfraz Shah killing case at Boat Basin police station.

Talking to journalists, DIG Khwaja said the statements of four witnesses present at the time of offence were recorded but he couldn’t share the statements with the media.

He also informed the media that they had amended the FIR against Rangers personnel and added Section-7 of Anti-Terrorists Act to it, so the case would now be heard in ATC also. The investigation team shall complete the investigation in seven days and submit a challan in the apex court for further trail.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=16952

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

i dotn listen to thses analyst who speak in the air of theroies and theories keeping sane muslim minds dumb so they may not devise a solution..

here my theories/..

thses conspiracy theories are made up by Zionist so Muslims jsut be strangled in these and dont look for a real solution to their problem.

Now prove me wrong

You are really ill-logical man it is proved now and now you prove me wrong because everyone even Hillary Clinton confessed in a statement in US senate that they (with the help of army) have created these Monsters for their vested interests.

adnan_younus

yes she did.. who said army didnt invent them; army together with our foolish hypocrite religious people... still they are talking abt teh fantasy of russian defeat .. cartoons like hamid gul and zaid hamid...

we created them so we must destroy them .. simlpzzz
You are really ill-logical man it is proved now and now you prove me wrong because everyone even Hillary Clinton confessed in a statement in US senate that they (with the help of army) have created these Monsters for their vested interests.

asifjaved

Banned

This is not good and things are not going good. Why not we understand its not our way to live life.

Who living in Karachi in the 90s has not seen this? Rangers used to parade their targets on the streets before shooting them in much the same way

Hope the 5 or 6 who did this hang for it

Urooj_lbw

banana republik of Pakistan, I have supported Musharraf and now Imran Khan, rest are just idiots, let me assure u, what Musharraf has done, was in Pakistan's interest absoultely, no one is above law, no bugti and no shareefs, Pakistan is banana republik now officially, jungle , i will never go to this country, enough for me, have fun with ur so called demcocracy, now Zardari may be Shareef 2morrow, thx have fun now with this bullsh it

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

yes she did.. who said army didnt invent them; army together with our foolish hypocrite religious people... still they are talking abt teh fantasy of russian defeat .. cartoons like hamid gul and zaid hamid...

we created them so we must destroy them .. simlpzzz

And you think they would allowed to be destroyed so simply. Are they robots or some non-living things? Are you in your senses?

Plus your Hypocrite Generals are still using them (some of the groups) like they were used by your Hypocrite Leader General Musharaf for get more & more Dollars. US was continuesly blaming Musharaf for double game.

So it is not only Hamid Gul, every Army General is using them and the nation pays the price and Current & Ex-Generals are enjoying. But people like you don't understand the intensity of situation. Army is "killing" them for the last 7 years, but couldn't finish yet, terrorism is far more today than 7 years back. So what is the purpose of these killings then? Army can't finish them, rather they would destroy Pakistan into pieces. No Army of the world can win in tribal areas. Keep my words.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
People can be so stupid and manipulated, I can't believe it, FIRST Know the background, WHY WAS HE CAPTURED IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHAT WAS HE DOING AND WHAT WAS HE APOLOGISING FOR, WAS HE DACOIT??.

Civilians probably don't know this, the first training Army people get is never ever let your weapon go cuzz it can be used against you, you can clearly see in the video the boy approached twice and tried to grab his G-3 he was told repeatedly to lie down which he didn't. Orders given to soilders are if someone tries to take your weapon, shoot the. NOW IN THIS VIDEO YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE INTENT WAS NOT TO KILL HIM, RANGER GUY HIMSELF IS V YOUNG, HE SHOT HIM ON HIS LEG, IF IT WAS EUROPE OR ANYWHERE ARMED OFFENDERS SQUAD WOULD HAVE SHOT HIM WITHOUT QUESTIONS IF SUSPECT TRIED TO APPROACH THEM. I know several such cases.

Thing that Rangers did wrong was they didn't get him help, it was cold blooded. All of these people should be charged for inhumane treatment of fellow human being(violence), negligence and failing to follow proper protocols (that's failing to call police and medical help), we have laws but people just don't know it.

Now in a very clever way some people tried to link this with 90's Karachi operation. Look what's happening now, 8,000 people have died in the past few months, there's no law and order in Karachi (I stronly support another operation clean up, after last operation Kaarachi was again city of lights, it was so cool for 4-5 years, these people have returned back and this time they have an agenda). Stop propaganda about our forces if you really love Pakistan before it's too late, our enemy will do same with our mothers and daughters what they did in Bangladesh and blamed it on Pakistan army. Know your enemy and grow brains.

Last edited:

adnan_younus

I buy yr saying current army is using them( them as in those who a dont attack pakistan); which again i believe is wrong....

but this doesnt mean we dont talk against the TTP dogs and hunt them and kill them.... the problem with imran is he dosent have guts to speak against these people ; all he does is talk against AMREEKA.... the populist approach.... we must destroy teh TTP dogs in one was or the other.. that shud be our main agenda...

The only party who has clear cut agenda to root out religious intolerance in society is APML; and they have given a plan for it...

And you think they would allowed to be destroyed so simply. Are they robots or some non-living things? Are you in your senses?

Plus your Hypocrite Generals are still using them (some of the groups) like they were used by your Hypocrite Leader General Musharaf for get more & more Dollars. US was continuesly blaming Musharaf for double game.

So it is not only Hamid Gul, every Army General is using them and the nation pays the price and Current & Ex-Generals are enjoying. But people like you don't understand the intensity of situation. Army is "killing" them for the last 7 years, but couldn't finish yet, terrorism is far more today than 7 years back. So what is the purpose of these killings then? Army can't finish them, rather they would destroy Pakistan into pieces. No Army of the world can win in tribal areas. Keep my words.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

I buy yr saying current army is using them( them as in those who a dont attack pakistan); which again i believe is wrong....

but this doesnt mean we dont talk against the TTP dogs and hunt them and kill them.... the problem with imran is he dosent have guts to speak against these people ; all he does is talk against AMREEKA.... the populist approach.... we must destroy teh TTP dogs in one was or the other.. that shud be our main agenda...

The only party who has clear cut agenda to root out religious intolerance in society is APML; and they have given a plan for it...

Musharaf had started operation in 2004 against militants and this operation is still continued. I will ask few questions here but answer me with statistics and logic. Not just I don't know or I don't believe.

Since 2004:

1) How many Militants have been killed so far?

2) Why did Musharaf could not finished them till 2008 or how much was the success rate?

3) How many suicide attacks were done in 2004, then 2005 and now how many in 2011 so far?

4) How many innocent peoples have been killed so far?

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://pakistanmediawatch.com/2011/06/13/screening-blood-and-gore/Screening blood and gore

By now the images have become burned into the public mind. A young un-armed man is gunned down in the street. This is not the first incident of its kind, but it is perhaps history making because for once there is evidence enough to demand accountability. But as the gruesome scene is re-played over and over by TV channels, the question remains whether repeated showing of the video is necessary to inform the public, or simply exploiting a tragedy in order to increase ratings and profits.
Earlier this year, PEMRA fined two TV channels for violating PEMRA regulations including, “screening blood and gore which by all means is in contravention to PEMRA Rules, Regulations and Code of Conduct besides the self-regulatory Code of Conduct agreed to by the many members of PBA”. Today, the gory video of another murder is screened repeatedly and yet there has been no word of caution.
Zafar Hilaly notes that this repeated screening has other meaning which must be considered.
First, blanketing TV screens with endless replays of the gruesome killing was perverse. What is there to relish in showing man’s inhumanity to man over and over again? All it does is prove that brute force — the law of the jungle — rules in Pakistan. But we know that already and frankly one more killing is but drudge. Or is it because many TV viewers are illiterate and violence in Pakistan is now the repartee of the common man, in other words, the only way he can communicate his angst? So heaping it on, besides being good for the ratings, gives the public the gore that it seems to want. One often wonders whether our channels realise that as sensibilities to pain decline, they will have to raise the dose of cruelty on view to gain attention.
Even on TV talk shows, nothing gets better ratings than two panelists fighting it out and if a flying saucer, glass or water accompanies their rage, so much the better. Just stirring things up, anchors seem to feel, is a reward in itself. They want the audience to get a kick out of their show even if it risks a kick in the teeth of a panelist.
Ironically, even the TV channel associated with the paper that published Mr Hilaly’s column has shown the gruesome murder on repeat.
It was not too long ago that there were court hearings about cartoons on a web site that hurt the religious sensibilities of the people. But what does it mean when our sensibilities have become so numbed to the pain and suffering of our fellow man that a video of a murder is treated so coldly? Obviously, there is the unfortunate need to make available the proofs in order to stop cover ups and conspiracy theories from taking hold. But evidence can be made available without being exploited. This is not to say that PEMRA should make any fines against any TV channels or media groups in this case, but it is to say that we need to have an honest discussion about our own judgment as journalists and how we can inform the public while also respecting the individuals who are affected and their families also.

adnan_younus

The success rate of Musharrafs operation and way of tacticts is we held elections in 2007 without a single incident; even in swat...
musharraf finished them; they were on the run; u look at teh stats of suicide attackes in musharraf era and these days.... ill give u teh slide ..

When the new setup came.. every thing fell apart....

And all yr questions doesnt mean we dont do an operation on mad dogs; if we created themn we must finish them... or they will finish us...

ill ask u how many soldiers were killed?? surely civicilans have not killed them ritght???? mad dogs with weapons have killed them

Musharaf had started operation in 2004 against militants and this operation is still continued. I will ask few questions here but answer me with statistics and logic. Not just I don't know or I don't believe.

Since 2004:

1) How many Militants have been killed so far?

2) Why did Musharaf could not finished them till 2008 or how much was the success rate?

3) How many suicide attacks were done in 2004, then 2005 and now how many in 2011 so far?

4) How many innocent peoples have been killed so far?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

The success rate of Musharrafs operation and way of tacticts is we held elections in 2007 without a single incident; even in swat...
musharraf finished them; they were on the run; u look at teh stats of suicide attackes in musharraf era and these days.... ill give u teh slide ..

When the new setup came.. every thing fell apart....

And all yr questions doesnt mean we dont do an operation on mad dogs; if we created themn we must finish them... or they will finish us...

ill ask u how many soldiers were killed?? surely civicilans have not killed them ritght???? mad dogs with weapons have killed them

You are just giving statements. I have asked you figures.

The matter of facts is that Taliban got control in Swat in Musharaf era.

Militants have started control of Red (Lal) Mosque in Musharaf era.

Was this his success rate?

There are about 30,000 Civilians and more than 5000 soldiers died till date. So altogether is more than 35,000. But what about the killings of militants?

I think this figure is less (if it is equal to 35,000 still alarming for Pakistan) than Pakistani civilians & Soldiers.

So it shows the trend that who is wining the war? Our Army or Militants? And people like you want more killings of Civilians & Army soldiers? What a pathetic thinking.

Pakistan would lose more than 35,000 Pakistanis but wouldn't finish them in next 50 years (if Pakistan remains till then)? Record my words.

Last edited:

adnan_younus

swat had elections during musharraf and ANP won; we have random figuers by ISPR on on how many militants died and but none on how many civilians in the operation but we have figures as u said the number of soldies died and number of civilians in suicide bombings.. ... so kill those dogs who are suicide bombers and their trainers and their supporters....

And this is a defeatists attitude because we canot finish those dogs we shud stop operating on them.... war till death for these TTP dogs... fidn them , hunt them , kill them...

You are just giving statements. I have asked you figures.

The matter of facts is that Taliban got control in Swat in Musharaf era.

Militants have started control of Red (Lal) Mosque in Musharaf era.

Was this his success rate?

There are about 30,000 Civilians and more than 5000 soldiers died till date. So altogether is more than 35,000. But what about the killings of militants?

I think this figure is less (if it is equal to 35,000 still alarming for Pakistan) than Pakistani civilians & Soldiers.

So it shows the trend that who is wining the war? Our Army or Militants? And people like you want more killings of Civilians & Army soldiers? What a pathetic thinking.

Pakistan would lose more than 35,000 Pakistanis but wouldn't finish them in next 50 years (if Pakistan remains till then)? Record my words.

lovely_pk

Banned
First Muharraf should hanged followed by these. You only saw these footage that's why call it against humanity otherwise army did a lot of extra judiciary killings in FATA & Swat.

First we need to hang your leader who is supporting the Taliban who are involve in the genocide of the people in pakistan. Then, next people like you should be hanged also who are the real enemy of Pakistan.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
First we need to hang your leader who is supporting the Taliban who are involve in the genocide of the people in pakistan. Then, next people like you should be hanged also who are the real enemy of Pakistan.

HAHAHAHAH...........My Leader is moving around like Lion everywhere in the world, Nobody can dare to see him with dirty thinkings, while your coward leader can't go anywhere other than Dubai & UK.

اپنے بزدل لیڈر کی خیر مناو پہلے جو بچارہ لوگوں سے اپنی زندگی کی بهیک مانگتا پهر رها ہے.

lovely_pk

Banned
HAHAHAHAH...........My Leader is moving around like Lion everywhere in the world, Nobody can dare to see him with dirty thinkings, while your coward leader can't go anywhere other than Dubai & UK.

اپنے بزدل لیڈر کی خیر مناو پہلے جو بچارہ لوگوں سے اپنی زندگی کی بهیک مانگتا پهر رها ہے.

Don't forget to mention that your leader is also allow freely to move in Taliban control area where no pakistani can dare to go.. LOL.

Last edited: