Caretaker PM Nasir-ul-Mulk owns assets worth millions in London and Singapore - Rauf Klasra reveals

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Swat mai project Judge bnatay hain? Klasara tu south punjab mai ja ke water filtration yeh yateem khana kyun nhi bnta?

Shareef_Aadmi

MPA (400+ posts)
He had most of this property before he became a judge. He comes from a good family in swat and should have had considerable inheritance.
This should come from him. I take your word that he belongs to a rich family, however, what he has submitted has raised lots of eyebrows. Just to clear himself, he should put things straight.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
This should come from him. I take your word that he belongs to a rich family, however, what he has submitted has raised lots of eyebrows. Just to clear himself, he should put things straight.
He wouldn't answer this useless bums allegations. Ask somebody in Mingora, his father was given most of the prime properties by the Wali of Swat and they had an established transport business. I was expecting a bit more to be honest, and give him credit that he declared his assets in right earnest unlike many others.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Accountability of judges and media is long overdue in Pakistan.

Hopefully after regime change something like the IRS will be formed and law should be passed either come for an audit voluntarily or then later don't complain about being audited regardless of who you are, starting with Ministers, politicians, judges, lawyers and media and in that order.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
all these Supreme Court judges are propping them up to keep their money intact. If they have given punishments in previous cases then Pakistan would have been a better country

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Have you seen a poor person becoming a CJ. Poor man busy in easy loading and working like a donkey
His father was Rich and Poor at same time. For him his father was a rich person dealing with Qatari Royal family whereas his brother's father was poor person from working class.

Pakistan2017

Rauf you goof, he has properties in SIngapore because his son earns there, and he is married to a woman of east asian descent. He has no charges of corruption on him. But you can't see anyone beyond Tariq Khosa and Shoaib Suddle. Your journalism stinks man. Get your facts right first!

Let a fair legitimate govt. come into power, then he will have to provide source of money and the money TRAIL.

HSiddiqui

I agree with RAUF KLASRA that people like him who had been on a position being on which people expect dignity, kindness, honorable actions, honesty, and charity towards the country/community who put them on these positions and paid them to be where they are today. He should have shown some humanity, he should have made one effort to ease the had ship of people in Pakistan, by investing in some industry with an intention to create jobs for fellow Pakistanis, we hear every day in west "give back to the community" and see so many examples of giving back to the community who respected and regarded people, we see leaders, actors, singers, athletes, and almost from all walk of lives people caring for their land and people of that land. But so sad rather hate to see the people who take oath on QURAN, wear most expensive dresses, take salaries which they do not deserve, but they even do not spend from pocket to visit their parent's graves, and when they visit their parent's graves on the expense of nation they like to be known as a pious and caring person with media , on helicopters visiting the graves that they never thought of visiting from decades. Examples like these takes the hopes away that Pakistan ever can become a nation of honest people, because we don't see role models at all. And now we have a person IMRAN KHAN, who is a role model for millions, but these Thugs have formed an alliance against him and spending their haram money in propaganda's against him. I hope , pray and wish people will understand and try to protect their personal future, and the future of their coming generation by voting for IMRAN KHAN(PTI) in coming elections and feel proud of participating in cleaning Pakistan and trying to built a Pakistan as QUAID E AZAM described and wanted.

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Seriously doubt now if he Can play fair in elections, being a judge he Will NOT be avle to buy property Abroad , PTI should hold protect than regreting agter 2 months , this man should give money trail or Details , must come out clean

Husaink

اپنے ملک میں پیسہ کما کر باہر اثاثے بنانے کا مطلب یہ ہے کہ آپ کو اپنے وطن کے مستقبل پر یقین نہیں ہے

Husaink

ان حالات میں جتنی چاہو ایمنسٹی اسکیموں جیسے فراڈ لے کر آجاؤ کوئی عقلمند اپنا سرمایہ پاکستان میں نہیں لائے گا

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
رؤف کلاسرا کے پاس ثبوت ہے تو دکھائے یا عدالت کا رخ کرے اب اس کی کسی بات کا یقین نہیں کرنا چاہئے زلفی بخاری کے واقعے کے بعد

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree with RAUF KLASRA that people like him who had been on a position being on which people expect dignity, kindness, honorable actions, honesty, and charity towards the country/community who put them on these positions and paid them to be where they are today. He should have shown some humanity, he should have made one effort to ease the had ship of people in Pakistan, by investing in some industry with an intention to create jobs for fellow Pakistanis, we hear every day in west "give back to the community" and see so many examples of giving back to the community who respected and regarded people, we see leaders, actors, singers, athletes, and almost from all walk of lives people caring for their land and people of that land. But so sad rather hate to see the people who take oath on QURAN, wear most expensive dresses, take salaries which they do not deserve, but they even do not spend from pocket to visit their parent's graves, and when they visit their parent's graves on the expense of nation they like to be known as a pious and caring person with media , on helicopters visiting the graves that they never thought of visiting from decades. Examples like these takes the hopes away that Pakistan ever can become a nation of honest people, because we don't see role models at all. And now we have a person IMRAN KHAN, who is a role model for millions, but these Thugs have formed an alliance against him and spending their haram money in propaganda's against him. I hope , pray and wish people will understand and try to protect their personal future, and the future of their coming generation by voting for IMRAN KHAN(PTI) in coming elections and feel proud of participating in cleaning Pakistan and trying to built a Pakistan as QUAID E AZAM described and wanted.

Your argument is weak. you don't know whether he does charity or not. Its like saying why does IK have the banigala house he should instead live in a one bedroom quarter

HSiddiqui

Your argument is weak. you don't know whether he does charity or not. Its like saying why does IK have the banigala house he should instead live in a one bedroom quarter
I can not and will nor argue on this or any other subject, I just said that people who are fortunate to have wealth, and have enjoyed luxuries in any country do care about their country and people, I wish he should have also done something worth praising for the nation. Like we do not mind any Pakistani having his business outside country, but we all are shocked to see our PM having his entire business and wealth out of Pakistan, same goes for people who were respected the most in Pakistan that we expect them to show some respect and care for Pakistan in return. It is natural and if you do not agree it is okay, I think in this way.