Ghost Rider

Citizen
He was born in 1910 in Village Sanghori, District Rawalpindi. He was commissioned into the Punjab Regiment, in 1944. During the Kashmir Operations soon after the birth of Pakistan, as a Company Commander in the 2nd Battalion of the Punjab Regiment, Captain Muhammad Sarwar launched an attack causing heavy casualties against a strongly fortified enemy position in the Uri Sector under heavy machine-gun, grenade and mortar fire. But on 27 July 1948, as he moved forward with six of his men to cut their way through a barbed wire barrier, he got martyrdom when his chest was hit by a burst of automatic fire.

ilovepak

Banned
Jo Nishan E Haidar La gai Wo Log or thay .......

Jo kufar ki roti pa paltay hoon
or Laho Islam ka kertay hoon

Jo Ezat Quam ki nailam kareen
Jo Hood apnay app ko badnam kareeen

Wo kia janay Nishaan kia ha or Haidar kia

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Buy a Pak. military Uniform and fly to Waziristan. Serve 6 months on border and comeback if still alive. Then write again what you have experienced.

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Jo Nishan E Haidar La gai Wo Log or thay .......Jo kufar ki roti pa paltay hoonor Laho Islam ka kertay hoonJo Ezat Quam ki nailam kareenJo Hood apnay app ko badnam kareeenWo kia janay Nishaan kia ha or Haidar kia
I take it that you are not aware of the fact that if we have no army what would happen to Pakistan. Or may be you consider your self better than the army or its your hobby to criticise, because thats what we have become good at.

Last edited:

ilovepak

Banned
Buy a Pak. military Uniform and fly to Waziristan. Serve 6 months on border and comeback if still alive. Then write again what you have experienced.

I used to visit that part till 2001 and never found any resentment ... Same army was using them for their purpose ...
When Army found source of dollars from US and start killing own people ... do not be so proud ... they are coming to Punjab .... just wait and see their lords (AMERICA's) next move

Bai Ab Dhoool Galay main dala ha bajana to paray ga na army ko
laken Army ya doool be $$$$ la ka baja rahi haa

ilovepak

Banned
I take it that you are not aware of the fact that if we have no army what would happen to Pakistan. Or may be you consider your self better than the army or its your hobby to criticise, because thats what we have become good at.

LALA gi Christani main Nishan - e - Haider nahi hota ....
I think you are unaware let me refersh

Just days after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, President George W. Bush stated, “This crusade - this war on terrorism - is going to take a while, [...] And the American people must be patient. I'm going to be patient. But I can assure the American people I am determined.”

So Our army is fighting war of Crusade .... what else need to know

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Bhai saab aap jaisay INTERNT KAY GHAZI AUR SHAHEED bahut hain.....
keep it up.....because you can not even bear a whistle of a passing by bullet
but you can be RUSTAM of internet...