Capital Talk - 2nd June 2011 - Special Interview of Baber Awan - Abbotabad Commission.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk - 2nd June 2011 - Special Interview With Baber Awan

Kiya PPP nay Geo ka boycott khatum kar diya? :13: :13: :13: [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

basent

Senator (1k+ posts)

دلل میں کالا لگتا ہے

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk - 2nd June 2011 - Special Interview of Baber Awan - Abbotabad Commission & Who one Handovered Emal Kansi to

He is playing pure politics. This idiot is an acting Minister of Law. There is nothing you can get out of this rubbish talking double face politician. These kinds of trash ppp representative only represent Zardari and company and acting as an excuse man for them.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk - 2nd June 2011 - Special Interview of Baber Awan - Abbotabad Commission & Who one Handovered Emal Kansi to

Madari collection is best (2) He came GEO that mostly people can see him, even Madari put banned on that. (3) What clever and Maakaar person (4) Hamid you need training from these "Jamura Bacha". (5) Allah bless on poor Pakistan.
If these Madaries did not find BiBi murderer what you think they can do an good thing for the country.

GZKHAN

I don't no why Hamid Mir is quiet and not asking from the awan that if the discussion is not necessary with opposition on the commission then why government asking for dialogue about the other 11 points of the resolution. So its mean that the Government is not honest on these issues.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
this person really have devilish mind. his every word with full of hypocracy, deceit, full of disgust and conflic and source of dispute. nothing could be resolved in presence of this kind of person.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks mr.Baber Awan ,your crispy talk was nice and on target to some extent but you mentioned some confused people who criticised this govt and institutions, should realise the implications and situations in the country.These were not the exact words but meanings were the same.My only humble request with the minister is when and how the condition of the nation will be changed which i dont see any prospect for that for a long time as long some sincere people take some sincere actions for this unfortunate nation which is squished between the different powers.Dont you think ,our hearts beat for our country but we want someone to take this nation to the right direction but lack of knowledge and incompetency is in the way. No problem with your sincerety and knowledge but you are part of the govt and can tell them what the people are feeling about this govt .Because of the situation in pakistan,dont you feel people hearts are bleeding ?

Last edited:

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
I salute all those who watch this program. I see his name and I know it will be just plain bull _____.

Jadoo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Apna thooka chaat ka wapis a gia.

Jadoo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Yeh Hamid mir ko kia ho gia,isko interiew ker raha ha ghar ja ka ?