Capital Talk - 1st June 2011 - Asma Jahangeer & Shaikh Waqas - Dissolution Of Abbotabad Commission??

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This waqas has proved to be the most disgraceful person in the whole parliament. so cheap....

anyie1

my mind is very clear,,, any one regardless of department or affiliation with any party,,, appointed at any high rank is a traitor or against Pakistan in this zardari govt.. just pick anyone and analyze ,, you will get the answer. this govt is a bunch of traitors and looters ,, period

anyie1

why hamid mir exposed this young man on the media,, then they say that ISI is killing journalists,,, when you expose secrets publicly then what should army do,,,, let it happen?

basent

Senator (1k+ posts)
i think that man was the informer of Saleem Shazad he give that information to late Slaeem now he know Slaeem Shazad is no moor so he think that he is the next that's way he come on Hamid Mir and tell all about it and i also think Slaeem Shazad tolud that person if some think hapentd to me go to Hamid Mir and thats he do.
why hamid mir exposed this young man on the media,, then they say that ISI is killing journalists,,, when you expose secrets publicly then what should army do,,,, let it happen?

adnan_younus

hamid mir bloooody cheap fame... sasta journalist.. isko isi and army ne nahi ... is manhooos ne interview lyaa