Capital Talk 19th October 2009 (Haroon Rasheed)

A

arshad_lahore

Hamid Mir with Dr. Pervaiz hood bahi, dr. Faukh Saleem, Dr. Ayesha, Haroon Rasheed
[awaztv:3un4858e]http://moviesrack.com/CapitalTalk19oct2009.flv[/awaztv:3un4858e]

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
I think this is best program after long time from Hamid meer..
Pervaiz BEHOODA & FARRUKH SALEEM were rightly nailed by Sister Dr Maria Ayesha..
They dont even know what they are talking about..
Professor of Quad-e-Azam Univ & he doesnot know about IQBAL & JINNAH IDEOLOGY, shame on him.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
yeh pervez hoodbhoy jese gaddar log bagair saboot ke pakistan ilaqon mein adde hone ki baat karte hai jeske usne muridqee per baad ki aur jab aun ko Haroon Rasheed jese log jawab dete hai woh bhi dalil ke sath hain tou kehte hain yeh yeh jazbati ho rahe yeh saree ke saree munafiq log hain yeh kehte hain ke humain apne asli dushman ko pechana chaiye jo humare andar hain aur hum pechn gai hain ke Pakistan ke asli dushman yahi log hain je haan aur yeh Parvez Hoodbhoy jese hi loog hi humare andar ke dushman hai ais ke saree bayan hai on the record hain yeh humesha west ka numaida aur Pakistan ka dushman sabit ker chuka hai apne bayan se apne app koo

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They actually know what they are talking. They know majority of people won't appreciate what they have to say, still they calmly and logically put their arguments foward.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
A modern islamic state. i think that makes the conclusion.That is the best of islam. Where every one has the right to live in peace and harmony. Mullahs are not needed. They are bloody retards. Haroon rashid has a good way of explaining things.And Ayesha was good enough.

Shaun

Citizen
abdulhaseeb23 said:
yeh pervez hoodbhoy jese gaddar log bagair saboot ke pakistan ilaqon mein adde hone ki baat karte hai jeske usne muridqee per baad ki aur jab aun ko Haroon Rasheed jese log jawab dete hai woh bhi dalil ke sath hain tou kehte hain yeh yeh jazbati ho rahe yeh saree ke saree munafiq log hain yeh kehte hain ke humain apne asli dushman ko pechana chaiye jo humare andar hain aur hum pechn gai hain ke Pakistan ke asli dushman yahi log hain je haan aur yeh Parvez Hoodbhoy jese hi loog hi humare andar ke dushman hai ais ke saree bayan hai on the record hain yeh humesha west ka numaida aur Pakistan ka dushman sabit ker chuka hai apne bayan se apne app koo

I STRONGLY AGREE WITH U BROTHER...............THESE BLOODY hoodbhoy******** TYPE PEOPLES ARE REAL TRAITORS OF THIS COUNTRY

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just because they have a different view point than most others does not make them traitors.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is it just me or pervaiz hoodbhay and dr farukh come on the show just to defend USA at any cost?

I have never heard them saying anything against but defend them at any cost

Shaun

Citizen
desicad said:
Just because they have a different view point than most others does not make them traitors.

Yeah, but do u think he(P****H***) is giving HIS point of view, certainly not........ just judge his attitude even he dont aware of the reality or any background of his own arguements but just for promoting OTHERS AGENDA AND POINT OF VIEWS, trying his level best with giving fake examples and putting up the name of Quaid-e-Azam to confuse.............., but well answered by Haroon Rasheed.......... [pk flag],
And Dr.Farukh, I hope he's also got his answer in is way................but again he'd tried to twist.

SHARAM MAGAR INHAIN NAHIN AATI ;)

[pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]
PASKITAN PAYENDABAD