Capital Talk 11th August 2009 - Extremism or Bollywood?

A

arshad_lahore

Host Hamid Mir
Guests:
Fauzia Wahab, Bushra Rehman, Senator Saleh Shah
[awaztv:2xyssnp1]http://moviesrack.com/CapitalTalk11aug2009.flv[/awaztv:2xyssnp1]

A

arshad_lahore

Re: Capital Talk 11th August 2009

is video key 16:oo mintue per fouzia key comments ki samjh nahi aai kia yeh molana sahib key jawab main dia hay key '' yeh shidat pasandi '' kis bary main kaha hay is ney ..agar molana sahib ke jawab main khan hay tu intahi afssos aur sharam ki baat hay key molana shaib ney sahi kaha thaa aur Rasool Karim MUHAMMAD (PBUH) ki hadees quote ki thii....so sad fouzia ....sharam magar tum ko nahi aati :oops:

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk 11th August 2009 - Indian Culture in Pakistan?

Great show

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
If Pakistan to be a secular state

If Pakistan to be a secular state, whats wrong with united subcontinent,

Allama Iqbal said:
??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?????
????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????

11:42 Fozia Sahiba, so many textile & industrial units are closed what you did to provide employment to workers of these closed units.

28:00- How come a NRO privileged party can take this step, 31:30 Faisal Salah Hayat confirmed there will be not trial

hfazal100

Citizen
Dear Brothers, Sisters and Elders,
My name is Muhammad Hassan, this is my first time here giving my comments on this webpage, I have negative thoughts about musharraf what he has done with Lal Masjid, and his way of doing action i dislike but i believe he was good for country because he Love Pakistan that i Believe and he is not theif like other Political Parties Secondly what i think Musharraf and Imran Khan is the only solution for Pakistan other Allah Subhana knows well, We as Pakistanis has to support Musharraf and Imran Khan because they not love money and if they both get together then Pakistan will cross India also in few years in economy and everything as we have more capacity and professional peoples in Pakistan.

We can only pray but to bring our country on right track we have to support and respect Imran Khan and Army General Musharraf or now Kiyani, Becaue if they not get together the country will not come on right track, Imran need army to support him as we all knows our establishment is army and they are our strength and they love country ofcourse. Imran Khan and Musharraf if from begining get together then we dont need
Miss Benazir and Mr Nawaz Sharif because both of them are billionaire and they make money all from our country we all know that