Can someone verify the news please - People boycotting Emirates and Ettihad over Kashmir issue.

aamirza44

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PLEASE DONT PUT ANGRY FACES THERE, DEAR, BIRMINGHAM LAST YEAR WAS 400+/-, LONDON 430 NOW, MANCHESTER 400+ WHY FORM BIRMINGHAM 700+?
Don’t think that everyone is stupid and ignorant like. I am living here for twenty years and had traveled many a times. This is peak season due to summer holidays so fares are high with every airline

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pls list some examples using your 'common sense'
let me help u by giving few points:
start with uae labour visas which contribute a lot towards our depleted foreign reserves
then free or deferred oil by saudis

At a personal level you can use "COMMON SENSE" and not buy that is clearly manufactured ion India. How hard that can be?

I am not here to advise the government what to do, neither should you because your opinion wont matter when it comes to government interests or I may say the "ruling elite interests"

banne mian

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If something has a label "Made in India" i leave it there, This is from day-1 not just after what happened.

The Indian products are inferior to any other country except some 3rd grade Chinese knockoffs.

very good ,
beggars are not interested in indian products .

Islamabadiya

At a personal level you can use "COMMON SENSE" and not buy that is clearly manufactured ion India. How hard that can be?

I am not here to advise the government what to do, neither should you because your opinion wont matter when it comes to government interests or I may say the "ruling elite interests"
Lol so you don’t know jack shit
What a waste of time
Not engaging newbie again

AbbuJee

bheekh mangna band karo ,
UAE aur SAUDIA ka paisa wapas karo , agar pas me nahi to hum se lo , tum logo ki wazah se indian sub continent ki badnami ho rahi hai .

Tum khud he kafi ho badnaam ho nay kay leay, kisi ki kea zarorat?

moot cola peo aur chill karo.