Can MK replace AH......................

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
butshikan said:
MQM supporters, what do you think????
My opinion is, it is not possible at all.
Because, Altaf is a Quaid not a Rabata Committee member, like Dr. Farooq Sattar, Muhammad Anwar, Anis Advocate, etc.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
Jury said:
butshikan said:
MQM supporters, what do you think????
[s0i]My opinion is, it is not possible at all.
Because, Altaf is a Quaid not a Rabata Committee member, like Dr. Farooq Sattar, Muhammad Anwar, Anis Advocate, etc.[/i][/b][/size]
[wall]

n what is the difference in both.......

Aap MQM ko aik Tehreek kehte ho "Kia tehreek kisi shaks ki Muhtaaj hoti hai kia" :?:

Agar MQM middle class ki jamaat hai to koi bhi aam aadmi is kaa leader kion nahi ban sakta .....

I think Sobia is right in her link viewtopic.php?f=18&t=17477" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :(

Star Gazer

In my humble and sincere opinion this is very much needed and probably the best thing to do. Why is this not possible? because then how will the great leader of disguise, deception and doomsday predictions be able to support his european lifestyle?
Plus I also think as do many Pakistanis that mqm can not survive without AH because he stands for certain things which thogh untrue but yet provide a motive of sorts to some people and majority of those are innocent who actually believe what AH says.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
sobia403 said:
In my humble and sincere opinion this is very much needed and probably the best thing to do.
:idea:
sobia403 said:
Why is this not possible? because then how will the great leader of disguise, deception and doomsday predictions be able to support his european lifestyle?
Plus I also think as do many Pakistanis that mqm can not survive without AH because he stands for certain things which thogh untrue but yet provide a motive of sorts to some people and majority of those are innocent who actually believe what AH says.

Again mostly assumptions :roll:

GeoG

GeoG said:
mehwish_ali said:
Altaf Hussain is the Rooh of MQM.
Good Party finishes with Altaf Hussain

[quote="mehwish_ali":35spbj3x]There are the relations of DARD and KARB between him and MQM.
Ooper say Guzar Gai yeh Philsafyana aur Kalandaran Baat
Zaidi Qasim Bhai Zara Salees Urdu Karna

mehwish_ali said:
No one could replace him.
Sure, anyone who even thought about it will be killed on the spot

mehwish_ali said:
And MK is himself the biggest fan of Altaf Hussain.
Does he have a choice?

mehwish_ali said:
It was Altaf Hussain who picked him from no where.
Ghareeb Ka Baccha Sari Zindgi Tumhara Kana Rahey Ga, Urban Feudalism

mehwish_ali said:
Mustafa Kamal is full of praise of Altaf Hussain.
Aur Baichara Kya Karay, Goli Khani Hai Kiya Us Nay

mehwish_ali said:
Altaf Hussain is a very good person by Nature.
Murder Tou Sirf Shooqia Kar Laitain Hain

mehwish_ali said:
Every one may make mistakes, but as Human Being Altaf Hussain is very good person.
Sirf Pyaz Khata Hai, Baki Tou Sab Theeek Hai,
Pyaz Sharab Ki Boo Khatam Karnay Kay Liyay,
Sharab Juay Ki Har Ka Gham Ghalat Karnay Kay Liyay,
Aur Jua Bhattay Ki Kamai Double Karnay Kay Liyay...

mehwish_ali said:
May Allah keep him save from the Fitna and Hassad of MQM Haters. Amin.
May Allah give us courage to punish Katils for sins and give eyes to MQM Blinds. Suma Amin.[/quote:35spbj3x]

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
GeoG said:
mehwish_ali said:
Altaf Hussain is the Rooh of MQM.
Good Party finishes with Altaf Hussain

[quote="mehwish_ali":2jodcfem]There are the relations of DARD and KARB between him and MQM.
Ooper say Guzar Gai yeh Philsafyana aur Kalandaran Baat
Zaidi Bhai Zara Salees Urdu Karna

mehwish_ali said:
No one could replace him.
Sure, anyone who thought will be killed on the spot

mehwish_ali said:
And MK is himself the biggest fan of Altaf Hussain.
Does he have a choice?

mehwish_ali said:
It was Altaf Hussain who picked him from no where.
Ghareeb Ka Baccha Sari Zindgi Tumhara Kana Rahey Ga, Urban Feudalism

mehwish_ali said:
Mustafa Kamal is full of praise of Altaf Hussain.
Aur Baichara Kya Karay, Goli Khani Hai Kiya

mehwish_ali said:
Altaf Hussain is a very good person by Nature.
Murder Tou Sirf Shooqia Kar Laitain Hain

mehwish_ali said:
Every one may make mistakes, but as Human Being Altaf Hussain is very good person.
Sirf Pyaz Khata Hai, Baki Tou Sab Theeek Hai,
Pyaz Sharab Ki Boo Khatam Karnay Kay Liyay,
Sharab Juay Ki Har Ka Gham Ghalat Karnay Kay Liyay,
Aur Jua Bhattay Ki Kamai Double Karnay Kay Liyay...

mehwish_ali said:
May Allah keep him save from the Fitna and Hassad of MQM Haters. Amin.
May Allah give us courage to punish Katils for sins and give eyes to MQM Blinds. Suma Amin.[/quote:2jodcfem]
[clap] [clap] [clap]
Superb

Star Gazer

butshikan said:
sobia403 said:
In my humble and sincere opinion this is very much needed and probably the best thing to do.
sobia403 said:
Why is this not possible? because then how will the great leader of disguise, deception and doomsday predictions be able to support his european lifestyle?

The fact that AH can not or should not be replaced is a gospel of god right?

Noumanz

Voter (50+ posts)
Vert Well Done Geo G, Good analysis and good way to shut the mouth of MQM supporters, waisay thori si sharm hoti to prooves honay k baad mqm supporters yahan doobara reply na kertay but bohat hi dheet party hai yeh, jaan hi nahin chortay hain, they think that they will win the hearts by propegenda but they cant remove the facts from the history.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
sobia403 said:
butshikan said:
sobia403 said:
sobia403 said:

The fact that AH can not or should not be replaced is a gospel of god right?
[hmmm]
I think you have taken it wrong here "I am saying Ideology is above any personality and therefore not depends on any personality"

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Faces change kerne se Policies change nahi hoti dear, American President change hoowa, Bush ke jaga Obama aaya, kia koi faraq para?
India main Paanch Paie ke jaga Man Mohan Singh aaya kia koi faraq para? Pakistan main Musharaf ke jaga Zardari aaya, kia koi faraq para?
Mustafa Kamal ho ya Altaf Hussain, dono ne aik he terha ke polices per implement kerna hai, bus faraq itna ho ga k koi Galla Phaar k garrataa hai, koi soft spoken hota hai, kisi ke soorat ke saath saath soch bhe utni he buri hoti hai.
aur kisi ke soch to achai hoti hai magar policy se hat nahi paata, agar hatay ga to apnay uncle Tariq Azeem ke terhan mout ka haqdar bun jaey ga.